Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever start in a brand new place?

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be getting a job in a city in which I know no-body. I was wondering if anyone has ever done that here on the forum, and if so, any advice on how to build a social network out of nothing. Probably for the more mature audience. Thanks!

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet some cool people at the workplace.

Find roommates on Roommates.com, you can find some cool people on their to live with.

Are you going to school at all?

You could pick up some hours at a job that has a social scene - Resturant/Club/Bar/Clothing Store

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, starting over in a new place allows you to use one of the best openers ever... "Excuse me, I'm new to the area. Could you..." :up:

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea…

Man my work has taken me to countries where I don’t even speak the native language… haha… I’ve always been a sociable person so I had a contact I’d met in working take me out… I met one of his friends… she took me out… I met some of her friends… then I met friends when I was out with them…I got invited to a party then met what is now my circle of friends there… it’s a gradual process… it’s taught me a lot about how to handle things and not just follow this DJ thing down-the-line… I’m a selfish person because I want to go where I want to go and do what I want to do, but I’m also one of the friendliest people you’ll meet when I need to be and run the English gent game down to a tee… you’ll learn that every situation isn’t just about picking up girls, it’s about meeting everybody and making acquaintances everywhere you go and girls just happens to fall into that category as well… girls see your pulling power and flock to you and you work it on them... you’ll see threads on here telling you to handle rudeness by threatening that person, but you have much more success when you're charismatic and handle people respectfully, turning the situation around so that they feel guilty and are left wanting to make it up to you…

Bottom line is you have to network like crazy… and know how to network effectively too… I went to bars alone too when I first got here... its not my preferred situation, but I ended up adding the barmaid as a fvck buddy anyway, lol...

counselor

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your moving to some where brand new, you should consider reinveting your self.