Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever set up a fake Facebook profile of a hot/muscular shirtless man, and message or comment on women?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.e., msging a woman something erotic or commenting on her wall to see if she'll view your profile and get addicted to your photos and more importantly the content you post?

Of course you guys haven't, but now that I put the idea in your head, would it inspire you guys to?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most men have a very one dimensional perception of female attraction

Their attraction doesn't work like ours / its far far far more layered

Ive seen what would be considered very physically appealing guys get blown out of the water instantly because they either have a poor demeanour or aren't communicating well

Intrigue and mystery are the two main female attraction drivers

Its the wonder of what you may do to her , not what you will do to her

is what turns her on

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intrigue and mystery are the two main female attraction drivers

Its the wonder of what you may do to her , not what you will do to her

is what turns her on
Yes, I recently set up a money-making Facebook account. That talks about platinum investments and "now is a good time to invest in platinum." The profile pic is a cartoon pic of gold coins and jewelry. The cover photo is a cartoon library. And my post is about investing and diversifying your portfolio.

Then post around in the newspages to see if any women start lurking your profile...

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said no. Best to move on
In my case, it would be msging a girl and she didn't open up in messaging.

So, think of this as pranking women.

What are the chances women will pose as guys to msg you and find out what kind of women you're into?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.e., msging a woman something erotic or commenting on her wall to see if she'll view your profile and get addicted to your photos and more importantly the content you post?

Of course you guys haven't, but now that I put the idea in your head, would it inspire you guys to?
You can use my avatar bro.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their attraction doesn't work like ours / its far far far more layered
This is actually not quite true. In the context of scoping out LTRs, they are do care about many different things (certainly more than things us), but when it comes to casual sex they are still almost as superficial as men are.

If you're a 9/10 or 10/10 in looks the rest is moot. To answer OPs question, i've read stories of guys doing this. I remember one story in where someone made a Tinder profile with a 10/10 Chad and he messaged women asking to straight up fvck or blow him, which they agree to, and then he slipped in he was sex offender but they wrote it off and still wanted to smash.

Last edited:

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Many years ago (I want to say at least 10) I set up a fake tinder and got matches with replies from woman dtf.

I told one of my friends about it and showed him the matches and messages.

He was like wtf and showed me the same woman who matched with him who dug their heels in with unwavering entitlement of no ONS take me out on a real date.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a number of shirtless pics (without showing my face) on a hookup site with a fairly blunt blurb about being open for casual relationships and it did pretty well for me. Now would have it done as well on FB? Maybe, maybe not. However there are definitely women out there looking to hook up for NSA sex with guys.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many years ago (I want to say at least 10) I set up a fake tinder and got matches with replies from woman dtf.

I told one of my friends about it and showed him the matches and messages.

He was like wtf and showed me the same woman who matched with him who dug their heels in with unwavering entitlement of no ONS take me out on a real date.
I've seen women on dating apps with a similar mentality to you described, only to see them again on seekingarrangements.com whoring themselves out to my friends. But it should be common knowledge women have "rules" for some men and not others.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Everyone needs a hobby.