Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever mess with Hooters girls?

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last couple of times I went to Hooters, there has been this one waitress thats been flirting like crazy...I went on Cinco de Mayo and she was flirting again, but she was serving like 5 tables, so it was hard to talk to her and get the number...So what should I expect?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uhh, it's her job to flirt, lol. you should do nothing and enjoy the flirt. she's probably a wh0re anyway. but i wouldn't think too much of it. she probably flirts with everyone. she gets paid for it, derrr!

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
The last couple of times I went to Hooters, there has been this one waitress thats been flirting like crazy...I went on Cinco de Mayo and she was flirting again, but she was serving like 5 tables, so it was hard to talk to her and get the number...So what should I expect?
LOL

Was her name Alexis?

Did you give her a big tip?

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tails
uhh, it's her job to flirt, lol. you should do nothing and enjoy the flirt. she's probably a wh0re anyway. but i wouldn't think too much of it. she probably flirts with everyone. she gets paid for it, derrr!
Nah....

The first time she tried to get me to buy something, I told her I didnt need to buy anything from her...The second time she came up to me and started touching me, and the third time she came up behind me and wrapped herself around me....All three times she wasnt my waiter, and when she waits tables, she doesnt do it to anyone else...All well, Ill go for the number next time and thats that...

Was her name Alexis?
Nah, her name is Morgan...Plus I never tipped her cause she wasnt our waiter...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and you did nothing the whole time? hmm. i would of told her to join me for a "sit on my lap for a few seconds". give her a kiss, bit of a tease ya know. since she was already all over you. too easy!

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tails
and you did nothing the whole time? hmm. i would of told her to join me for a "sit on my lap for a few seconds". give her a kiss, bit of a tease ya know. since she was already all over you. too easy!
I whistled for her to come over to our table while she was serving someone else and she came, and I slapped her on her ass, and I was grabbing her too when she was grabbing me...This b1tch is gonna get drilled with the d1ck, seriously...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she's use to this. lol. if you don't drill her, someone else will. doesn't seem like she's wasting anytime!

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it count if you knew began working on them beofre they became Hooters girls...if so then I got two different ones.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tails is a chick, right?

are you serious, hooters girls are like this all the time. it is a flirting buisness baby.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
actions matter.

hooters girls, strippers, models, its all the same. their job is bull****. flirting and teasing to milk you to the very last drop. they know you want their *****; and they know after you get it, youll probably start to lose interest. thats when theyve lost their 'power.' because thats all most women are really good for, and deep down, they know it.

take action. set up a get together; hang out. do something. dont just sit there, because its their job to talk and tease and bull**** and theyll do it all day long.

imo if she isnt teasing, shes probably a sunshine/party girl, who wants you to take her home, get her drunk and drill her. why not? sounds like fun :cool:

SLB.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, what made you think i was? was it the username?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
must be your eyes, those pretty curls, and the beautiful tail of yours.;)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
Okay, when you didn't know Tails was a guy, you had an excuse. But now you're sounding kinda gay.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Anyone ever mess with Hooters girls?

Originally posted by Mercenary
Was her name Alexis?

Did you give her a big tip?
I might be one of the only ones who got this, but I thought it was hilarious.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
haha, funny that, cause i DO have curls!

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by strong like bull
shes probably a sunshine/party girl, who wants you to take her home, get her drunk and drill her. why not? sounds like fun :cool:

SLB.
I HATE that term sunshine girl. The proper term is Attention whor, because thats what they are. Any and ALL girls who are strippers and waitresses at hooters are attention whors, flat out.

Calling a attention whor a "sunshine girl" is like calling a janitor a "custodial technician". Sounds nice, but doesn't effectively describe what they are.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Anyone ever mess with Hooters girls?

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
I might be one of the only ones who got this, but I thought it was hilarious.
Explain please...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone ever mess with Hooters girls?

Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
Explain please...
It's from an episode of South Park.

Butters goes to a restaurant that's basically the same as Hooters called Raisins. And there's this girl there named Alexis who acts like she likes Butters, basically flirting with him. Butters thinks that she's his girlfriend and he calls her at work and stuff. Whenever he asks her to go out with him, she just says, "Hey, hon, why don't you just come in here and see me at work?"

He just doesn't get that her whole job is to make guys think that she's interested in them so that they keep coming back and leaving her a big tip.