Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever get rejected in the way that we all dread?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been getting rid of AA recently, but I still have some of it. I actually have good game when after the approach....so I've come to realise that the reason for AA isn't running out of things to say or whatever, its that 'scary' rejection....you know, where she shouts "F.uck off, Creep" and smacks you, or looks at you and just laughs, thus humiliating you.

Now I'm not one to care too much about what ppl think but that would get me down, I'm not gonna lie.

Fortuneatly, I haven't had this happen yet.....has anyone else? And what can you do when it does happen, other than slink off with your tail between your legs....I'm really dreading this you know....its the only thing that stops me approaching sometimes.

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had either response happen to me. To tell you the truth, unless you're being rude or physically agressive, I find it hard to believe that any woman would have the balls to react that way. Mostly you'll get the polite blow off.

Now, if by some freak chance that did happen, I'd probably laugh at it and her. It just seems so ridiculous to me. Don't let it psyche you out.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
never let some crazy ***** ruin your outlook on things..if you let her get to you she's won..just walk away from the situation and hit it off with some other Hottie. That's the beauty of being a man, we can walk away at any moment when we're feeling like we're talking to a wall. Don't be afraid to walk away mid sentence to game another chick. Just laugh and walk away..it'll make her wonder why you're so cool about it and don't really care and she'll respect you more for that. i can't remember how many times i've been blown off by some chick at a club (worst place to pickup chicks IMO) and hit it off with some other broad 5 min later..DON"T LET IT GET TO YOU, BE A MAN.

JackBauer24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually when girls aren't interested, they do this thing where they look at the ground and look like Saddam Hussein just approached them. They say whatever they think you want to hear to get you to leave. That was the case with some high school b*tch, then when she was with her group of friends a week or so later, she pointed and laughed at me. Point is, even the biggest b*tch at the worst isn't going to say something that "scary."

The kind of rejection I fear is one I saw in a movie called Adaptation with Nicholas Cage. He goes to a coffee shop, makes small talk with the waitress, she seems interested in them, always asking him about the book he's writing. So eventually, he asks her out and she just walks away and goes over to another waitress, whispers in her ear while pointing at him.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O, the rejection lines aren't really scary at all. Actually what most guys think are rejection lines aren't Ex. "is that your PU line"... This isn't a rejection line at all. You could answer almost anything to that, hell, you don't even have to speak just make a hand motion like you were stabbed in the hart.. and then resume talking... too many guys assume all women have mad social skills, many of them don't. They feel awkward & don't know what say, that's why it's important that a man can lead and not get too caught up in minute details or trying to interpret every word as a possible sign of rejection.

Why would it be embaressing to like women? Hell, I'd be more embaressed to be known for being asexual or suspected of being gay.

Damocles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I sorta got one of those, thought not as directly. It happened not too long ago in a class.

I came in kinda late, and jumped into a seat near my usual spot. I was actually going to go down a couple more seats, so I could sit between two empty desks, but this girl moves her stuff over so I could sit next to her. So, I did. And, being me, I started chatting with her a little about drawing, her major blah, blah.

Next week, same class, this time, I'm on time. She's a couple rows back, sitting with a couple people. I glance around, as I always do, and catch her looking at me. I sit down in a spot close to my usual spot, and hear "he's creepy." from a couple rows back, in a familiar voice.

EDIT: I just read the last part of your post... I just shrugged it off. She's just some girl I don't know. If I want to chat with anyone in that class, I've got a couple aquaintences that I can go over and shoot the **** with on breaks or after class. Whatever.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damocles said:
Next week, same class, this time, I'm on time. She's a couple rows back, sitting with a couple people. I glance around, as I always do, and catch her looking at me. I sit down in a spot close to my usual spot, and hear "he's creepy." from a couple rows back, in a familiar voice.
LOL!! There probably wasn't anything you could have done about that. Some girls are just not comfortable meeting new people that they didn't go to high school with, have some kind of mutual friend, etc. You could be as smooth as you wanted to be, but they'd still call you creepy, just because they are shy.

To the original poster, I've never really been an approach machine (like approach 200-300 girls at clubs) but I've done my fair share of meeting women to the extent where I can discuss about it. The worst thing that ever happened to me was that I was in a department store and I chatted these two girls up. They were pretty unreceptive (lol) and didn't really seem like they wanted anything to do with me. I asked them as I was leaving if they wanted to hang out sometime and they just flat out told me no. LOL

Looking back, I probably could've saved a rejection and just not asked for the number, since I could tell the interaction was pretty stale from the beginning. Honestly, I don't get rejected very often. I don't ask for a girl's number unless I'm about 75% sure I can get it. If my intuition tells me that 1) she has a boyfriend 2) she really isn't feelin me (hey it happens) or 3) that I really don't have any interest in her (most common) then I just eject politely without asking.

But, when I DO get rejected (the price you pay for success) it's ALWAYS harmless. Typically, a girl will just tell me she's seeing someone (whether she is or not), in which I also politely eject. VERY (and I mean VERY) rarely will you ever run into a woman who will straight up shoot you down when you ask for their number. I feel your pain though. If you've read anything about humans evolving in tribes of about 100-150, you know that fear of rejection is something that is completely natural and everybody (including the smoothest DJ's out there) will get from time to time. I'm glad that you're trying to beat it though. Most of the guys I know (95%+) will stand there and do nothing when a woman passes by that they want to talk to. Good thing we have this site! :D

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is giving you this kind of rejection, you really don't want to be talking to her anyways. I always rationalize.. if a woman doesn't want to talk to me and is rude about it, she is a crazy ***** who's not worth my time. Sometimes an older woman will jokingly (sort of half heartedly) reject you. Maybe along the lines of "oh i think you're out of your league bud." In this case sometimes I'll come back with a response along the lines of "so what makes you the catch of the day?" Of course, you should always smile when saying something like this and say it with a calm voice.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My rejection rate in clubs when I first started with kind of rough

But, now I am getting better.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Very true. Starting out I had nights where hardly any would go well (although they'd never be harsh rejections). Nowadays I rarely get outright rejected, and some night (when I'm in state) I don't get any.

And on a random tangent, never 'ask' for a number. Say something like:

"You've got a mobile/cell don't you?"
"Yeah"
"Awesome, what's your number?" [or just hand her your phone]

This has NEVER failed me. Ever.

Thanks

magnet7

Banned
Reaction score
No. Because if you come off with the right attitude, it will never happen. You have to approach like it was by chance, like you randomly did it.....and that your time is a privelege. She should be happy that you took the time to notice her. You come off like you're doing her a favor.

Plus, I've found 2 things. One is that you won't ever get that kind of extreme rejection unless you make an absurd comment or unless she's having a horrible day.

Here is a tip, that you may not take because you completely ignored my advice in another one of your threads ....but hey, I think someone else might take it.

You face your fear. That's the tip. What is your absolute fear? It's getting rejected in that "dreaded way." What is that way? Think of the absolute worst scenario. Did you die afterwards? What is the end result that will come from it. Try to figure that out, to find the root of your fear. I'm betting it is FEAR OF WHAT OTHERS THINK, even though you say it's not.

You fear that girl may tell another girl, and so on. Because in that moment when she rejects you, so what. There's no repercussion from that. You don't die or lose any limbs. But when she tells her friend about the sleaze ball that approached her, your reputation mays suffer.

This is all your ego my friend. So how do you lose your ego? By proving to yourself that it's not a big deal. It's actually not easy, but something I've done before, and I recommend you doing is...... a really ridiculous approach.

I did this just 1 time 6 years ago, and it helped my AA, although about a year later I discovered masturbation to be the ultimate cure to AA. But still, here is the approach. You do something really bad on purpose to warrant the "dreaded reaction" that you're so afraid of. After that, you realize it wasn't so bad after all.

The approach I did was in a grocery store. I took 2 bananas and went up to a girl. I put each of them in front of my crotch. I asked her "which one do you prefer?" I put the little one and then before I put the large one, she slapped me and told me to get away from her. I couldn't stop laughing! It was not only not as bad as I thought, it was hilarious.

From that point on I realized you have to do something very ridiculous to get the "dreaded reaction." I mean, no normal approach will get that type of reaction.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
I've been getting rid of AA recently, but I still have some of it. I actually have good game when after the approach....so I've come to realise that the reason for AA isn't running out of things to say or whatever, its that 'scary' rejection....you know, where she shouts "F.uck off, Creep" and smacks you, or looks at you and just laughs, thus humiliating you.

Now I'm not one to care too much about what ppl think but that would get me down, I'm not gonna lie.

Fortuneatly, I haven't had this happen yet.....has anyone else? And what can you do when it does happen, other than slink off with your tail between your legs....I'm really dreading this you know....its the only thing that stops me approaching sometimes.

I've gotten a ton of nasty rejections. Some now are actually a little funny in a sad way.

"There's no way I'd even be caught in the same ROOM as you."

"What the hell makes you think I'd ever want to go out with you?!"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. NO. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

And THESE come from the "good "Christian" girls"

I just end up being shocked. I usually just stand there, mouth open. I rarely think of anything nasty to say or talk back, other than: "Uh. Well, just thought I'd ask." So I just usually walk off. I've rehearsed what I would say, but I just don't think of it fast enough. I've gotten so many nasty nasty responses that I should be used to them enough to come up with something good, but every time, it still shocks me.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes

but after a ton of approaches you gain a sense of where you stand in terms of relative value. you're able to gauge whether the girl rejected you hard because SHE has issues or because you did something to deserve it. and the better your social skills get, obviously it's not gonna be the latter

it's the ability to see that balance which gives you a grounded reality, and makes it so you're not running around crying afterwards because some psycho chick "stole" your sense of value

FoolsCause

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one those adverse reactions when I asked a girl in a candy shop if she wanted to do something after work. She pointed at the engagement ring on her finger, and yelled that I embarassed us both. I was young at the time and seldom cold approached after that.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again. "They gotta come to me" Unless I am pretty sure the woman is interested, I wont bother. I dont do the "Cold Approach" Once I know they are interested, then I apply different mind games and seduction techniques, until I have them where I want them, underneath me, naked, after 25 minutes of cunnilingus and they are BEGGING me to be inside them. I prefer shooting fish in a barrel.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mental said:
I've gotten a ton of nasty rejections. Some now are actually a little funny in a sad way.

"There's no way I'd even be caught in the same ROOM as you."

"What the hell makes you think I'd ever want to go out with you?!"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. NO. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

And THESE come from the "good "Christian" girls"

I just end up being shocked. I usually just stand there, mouth open. I rarely think of anything nasty to say or talk back, other than: "Uh. Well, just thought I'd ask." So I just usually walk off. I've rehearsed what I would say, but I just don't think of it fast enough. I've gotten so many nasty nasty responses that I should be used to them enough to come up with something good, but every time, it still shocks me.
Ouch i know that hurt. If that happend to me i dont think i would ever approach again! I already have approach anxiety and i never been rejected, but than again i never asked until i was like 99% sure she would say yes.

smackler

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the man who gets NO NO NO NO NOOOOO respect from women.

I never knew why the hell... Happens sometimes at school.

Like yesterday I saw an old friend of mines and I put on a smile (As always) and said: Heeloo!

She looked at me with a disgusted face and said... "Hump... Like, goodbye?"

Her friend started laughing. "Oh, how nice of you!"

I replyed with: What, you're on menopause already?

My friends started laughing and her face was pricless.

Then I said my nr. 1º line after stuff like this happens:

"I feel very macho now!"