Anyone ever feel unsatisfied with just "fvck buddy" status?

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The other day i met this girl online, but she gave me her number right after seeing my picture, so we were on the phone within 5mins. We talked and all that, she was infactuated with my looks and i ended up going over her house that night. The girl looked good, had a nice personality, and was into freaky stuff like ass spanking and hair pulling. But for some reason I didnt enjoy getting to the point of having sex with her as much for the simple fact that it was so easy.. i didnt go through the process of cold approaching, first calling, dating, and then working to get past her "slut shield". She just threw herself at me because she thought i was "the finest guy she's ever seen".

I think id feel like id actually done something maybe if i had cold approached her, then called her and she threw herself at me like that, but meeting her online just seems like ive accomplished nothing in progressing my game... even though I did use alot of the C+F stuff and neg hits... and comments that make it seem like u are qualifying her. Just seemed all unecessary and pointless since she wanted to **** me from the moment she saw me.

Basically asking if anyone else would feel unsatisfied with their DJ'ing in this situation. I mean im not complaining about having her as a fvck buddy since she's willing to do *anything* i want, and i do mean anything u can think of, im just saying the main reason i talked to girls is to try to constantly improve my game and behavior around women and when the women is just like the guy in the situation, kinda takes the fun out of it, doesnt it?

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually a few threads that have been bumped recently relate to what im saying here. That thread where some guy talked about how ****ing a girl u arent into on a deeper level just isnt as fulfilling.

Nate235

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope can't say I have this problem or can relate I would like to trade places with ya for a while man!!

-peace

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good to know that some men see sex as more than just fulfilling a carnal desire. i have been losing serious faith in this.

there is nothing wrong with what you are feeling. it proves that you respect and value yourself more than most, and you respect and value the act of sex. kudos to you.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
im just saying the main reason i talked to girls is to try to constantly improve my game and behavior around women and when the women is just like the guy in the situation, kinda takes the fun out of it, doesnt it?
actually no, im a man who doesnt care for the games, the rituals, the cat and mouse seduction game that women live for, I can do and play all the crap because i have to and have learnt to, but would much rather cut to the chase and fvck. and in all honesty never understood all you guys who go on about "the chase"and once its over its not the same blah blah blah. I just want to cvm in her, thats where i feel satisfaction.

Il just leave the "thrill of the chase" and the stupid courting dance to the chicks, thats her area.

And to the contrary ive always felt unsatisfied when in a relationship for some reason or another (to answer your title). I suspect its because by nature men are not designed to be monogamous but i would rather not go into all that now.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FB's are great to have.... if they do not know about the other FBS (yikes), and if there's not 20 other guys f*cking them too... then yes, FBs are great to have. :)

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
good to know that some men see sex as more than just fulfilling a carnal desire. i have been losing serious faith in this.

there is nothing wrong with what you are feeling. it proves that you respect and value yourself more than most, and you respect and value the act of sex. kudos to you.
DO YOU MEAN THAT THERE OTHER WAYS TO SEE SEX? :eek:

whoa! Can you elaborate?

Hit Dat Sht

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same as iqqi in response.

I know how you feel, but with me I keep upping the quality of my FBs until you're satisfied with them... but of coarse you never will be. It's the human condition to always need more of bigger and better things.

AndoraStar

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW talk about DOUBLE standards.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there MANY guys out there that just wanna get laid? Why can't girls be the same way?

SLUT SHEILD?? WTF??

Ever think she was horny dude, and she wanted a piece of you, that's it? how does it feel?

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, actually this girl is good looking. And yeah, its obvious she just wants a ****... but theres a different level of enjoyment involved with sex from a girl that u went through all the steps with and have to put in the actual time to get her in bed with... as opposed to some girl where u didnt have to say anything or wait more than 2hrs.

AndoraStar

Don Juan
Reaction score
well if you don't want to sleep w/ a "slut" I'm sure you're more then capable of saying NO! right ;)