Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever feel like this ??

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the past months, i have been watching laguna beach (tv show) here in australia we dont get it so i have to download it. Anyway i have become so involved in it, im on the ****ing laguna beach forums and sh!t. Ive been working at a supermarket for the past 3-4 years since i was 15, but i have kind of stopped working now (im first year uni) so my mum is bugging me to get another job.

After reading the post about doing what you like, i am finding it hard to find that job. I feel ****ing depressed, one good thing is im trying to improve myself with my body, looks, knowledge etc. Some nights i sit in bed and think about death and what happens after it, and i feel like ****ing crying.

Some days i will feel great, others like sh!t. Its like my mind is a ****ing roller coaster. Im going on holiday in January so thats 1 thing im looking forward to, im also worried about my future job, although at uni apparently the course im doing makes a good income and it is ok. I feel so ****ed up i have become obsessed with USA colleges, and all the parties and women, like i feel like flying over there and just getting into a college and being involved, university here is so ****ing boring for me. I have met a few people.

****, im just depressed, i have acne, but im on roaccutane now, so i help it will be fixed. How do you guys deal with this sh!t, can you help me out, i really want to get out of this mindset and be at peace with myself. Any ideas, thanks for reading btw, this is nearly a ****ing essay :(

I think im a pretty good looking guy, and even check out model sites and sh!t, i have nfi what is wrong with my brain, i have this little negative peice of **** in it that gives me bad thoughts. Even when i think about people worse of i cant put myself in perspective. Thanks :(
BTW yes i know i sound like a *****, but atm i am out of ideas, i want to sort this mind **** out. I have also stopped wanking ;)

I think one more problem is the computer, i recon EVERY night im on this thing for 3-4 hours, just checking sites, playing games and sh!t. I might just stop using it for a bit, but then im lost as to wtf i do instead. I have also started cardio each night for 25 minutes.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ bible link is at the bottom of the page. You clearly have confidence issues (not trying to be mean, but you've gotta face it first). I've been pretty self-conscious and insecure before, but once you learn to be positive and enjoy life, everything comes together.

My advice would be to take a break from whatever fantasies you've having. 1) the US isn't like Laguna Beach, the show is scripted, 2) Even if you were in the US, you're not filthy rich, so you wouldn't be in Laguna Beach, and 3) Australia is much funner than the US, imo. Just focus on finding a job you really enjoy, focus on having fun with friends, and go from there. Don't worry about girls or DJ.

Ask some senior members for more help.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROTFLAMO

You said so little... yet you said so much at the same time

In all honeslty, your problem is that you don't know what the **** you want to do with your life.. how can you have a direction if you don't know where you are going? All you are doing is going in circles really fast.

Find what you like. Make a goal list.

I didn't know what I wanted to do untiL i was 18/19. All my friends were in college while I was at home, waking up at 2 in the AFTERNOON, and the only reason I woke up then was to pick my old oneitis up from school (don't tell me , i know)

But once it hit me, what I wanted to do, my life changed literarly overnight.

Trust me when I say if I can have goals and direction in life, anyone could... let's just say there are going to be some very very suprised people at our 10 year class reunion

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uni's all about making your own fun man, if you need some ideas i'll throw some at you. Which city are you in?

Sounds like your mind is going through a bad acid trip, without the acid. Find a way to slow it down and relax yourself. Try meditation, greek worry beads, smoking mj, whatever the hell works for you.

Ways of fixing depression: Regular excercise, fixing your diet, sleeping at least8 hours.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry, you're not crazy.i used to think i was the only one like that also.
the secret is changing the mental loops and habits..in other words, when you feel the thought or feeling thats negative - acknowledge it but change it to the opposite thought/action immediatly.Just just sit there and think about stuff, you literly have to pull yourself out of your head and do something.Pretty soon you'll change your habits/thought patterns and you won't dwell in those negative states for soo long. You're only 19, you'll get used to it and realize whenever something bad happens, it really isn't the end of the world...unless you hear a loud a$$ siren and begin to see 30 foot aliens emerging from the ground..then yes, it is the end of the world..RUN!!!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Stop watching laguna beach