Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever date chicks in their building?

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was walking up the stairs to my apartment last night and noticed this gorgeous chick walking up to the apartment upstairs from me. She was like a 9.5 or a 10. She had blonde hair and was short, and luckily I like them like that.

Anyway, I'm thinking about picking up on her. Actually, I know I am going to pick up on her.

Though I still want some input. Have any of you ever dated or hooked up with a girl who lives in your apartment building? I'm sure there are a lot of cons, but there also has to be a decent amount of pros in the situation. I'm sure you see her a lot and don't have to worry about getting a hold of her on the phone.

Just looking for some input.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you can manage the relationship (time spent together) it can be pretty nice; unless you break up. Hopefully you live in a huge complex where it would be rare if you would cross paths.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once dated a gal that lived in the apartment direcly below me. She was probably the only solid 10 I've ever been with (she was a miss USA contestant). I was a major afc back then and we ended up breaking up after I moved out.

The only thing that made me uncomfortable was the lack of privacy. She knew everytime I as home, and when I was leaving. She could hear me walking around above her, and hear me taking the stairs down when I was leaving.