Anyone ever been on a date while covered in sex marks from the night before?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself this, what kind of woman wants to do physical damage and possibly inflict pain to a man that’s making her feel desirable, wanted, and giving her pleasure …
I think you're reading into this a bit too much...it's just rough sex.

If she took a chunk out of me somewhere that'd be a different story.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They all do at some point.
It’s like marking your territory, but woman style. Yknow, animals piss to show what’s theirs and women bite.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I think you're reading into this a bit too much...it's just rough sex.

If she took a chunk out of me somewhere that'd be a different story.
No need to worry about minimal circumstances in life then. Nothing more worrisome than severe neck hickeys here …
Always have a next date damage line ready that is a humorous blow off, or provides personal value validation per my previous example, or some supreme bs and explain to her that you have a side gig as an industrial sized wood mulcher field tester …

If you’re not good at spur of the moment responses, then with your time in between dates, work up some imagination…

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logically I would assume showing up to a date with a new girl while looking like I obviously saw somebody the night before probably isn't a good look for a first impression.
Just tell her you didn’t expect to be so sexy and turn the girl on so much on a first date. Girls love what they can’t have.

If she knows a girl gave into her basic instincts and had to have you right there, she will understand.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I just texted her that I was still recovering from a hangover and asked if she would be available during the week.

Maybe I undersold the damage this other girl did to me the night before...

My upper and lower lip are very swollen and have a small cut.
My left earlobe has some scabbing because she basically tried to Mike Tyson me mid-sex.
Both shoulders, along with my upper chest, have bite marks all over them.
I've got scratch marks along the left side of my lat.
My left knee has a scab from rugburn after f***ing on the floor.
And my neck, especially the right side, has been brutalized with hickeys to the point where it looks like I've got some sort of dark poison ivy rash.

Think about how well the night could possibly go...I don't see an Indian girl who doesn't smoke or drink being okay with all of those things to the point where we'd smash...and even if we did I'm basically shooting blanks after lighting this girl up like 5 times over the course of a few hours.
There is no way I would allow a woman to do that to me during sex. I don't like it and I have told women to cut that sh!t out before and when one attemtped to do it again I stopped and told her if she does it again she can fvcking leave.

She apologized then I turned her around, wrapped her hair around my wrist and pulled her head back, stuck it straight in her ass and hate fvcked her for about 20 minutes. She never tried it again after that...guess she learned her lesson haha

Bigrig

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently in a similar situation to this except just one hickey on my chest. Have this girl coming over tonight who ive posted on here about before - fairly conservative. I actually forgot about it until now so I think I wont worry and if asked just say i hurt myself at the gym or something. Thoughts? @BillyPilgrim

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi BPH,

"Anyone ever been on a date while covered in sex marks from the night before?"
Some years ago I was in a loose knit group of Social dancers,got a bit carried away one Sunday afternoon and overstayed at a Plates place...Tidied myself up in the Club washroom but not well enough...I entered onto a group of about ten sitting around a dancefloor side table...I was spotted immediately by a good mate and my tousled appearance created a lot of good natured hilarity...The funny thing was that about an hour later one of the better looking Ladies,a solid 8.5 waylaid me on my way back from the bar,made a point of putting her face only inches from mine and saying "You know I'm looking for a good Man Scarra"I was completely gobslapped and just thanked her and said I would keep it in mind....At the time I had more Pvssy than Felix the Cat so it went no further.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Simply do not allow it.