Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else not like having a girlfriend?

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, seems like most people want to have a girlfriend and sh*t. But to me, its pointless! I mean, how boring, getting tied down to just a girl.

Im a sophmore in highschool, and have had 3 girlfriends. The first one, I asked her out and got bored, so I cheated on her, broke her heart. The other two actually asked me to be exclusive....once again, I cheated and broke their hearts.

This is the reason I've told myself I won't get a girlfriend until I'm looking for someone to marry. I can't just have one girl, I always get bored and cheat. I just like to go chill with girls, fool around, and do whatever I want no strings attached.

People also label me as a player, which I don't mind too much cus I always find ways to mack on the girls and make em forget I'm just a "player."

Idk, anyone else feel like me on this one? I mean, its highschool! Don't get tied down to one person, just enjoy it!

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting tied down once your a senior is okay, as some of the girls are a bit more mature, but a sophmore? Yeah keep macking around. The cheating thing aint the coolest you might just want to next them and not **** them up for the rest of us, *******. But overall I guess you got a vague idea of what your talking about.

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck getting tied down as a snior with your current behavior...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I dont got problems hooking myself up, I have a problem with little biznatches like him, messing up perfectly good girls, cause he is bored and feels like it. Being a DJ requires ethics and backbone, your man take responsibility and dont act like a little kid getting bored with his latest christmas toy or if you do, don't come bragging about it.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get bored because you were after an ego-stroke, and you got it. Unfortunately(well sorta), you dont feel that same ego boost after you get the girl.

Basically youre a chump who likes to feed his ego.

Work on it.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chumps wont get far in this world. So get your **** together come back and post to actually something relevant and stop coming up in our forums, acting like your the **** for macking 14 year olds.

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, paid, laid & made.....FACE!

I'm not braggin or sayin I'm the sh*t. Im just stating my opinion. I just find it hard to stay with the same girl no matter how hot she is. Maybe its just that I haven't met a girl who I think is worth being exclusive with.

Messin up perfectly good girls? Who gives a damn, seriously, these girls often break the hearts of a lot of guys, and if I break their heart I'm messing them up? Ya...ok.

Most of the girls I've fooled around with I'm perfectly cool with them. They seem to understand that I dont want a relationship, and most of them are cool with just fooling around once in a while, I mean, girls are just as horny as guys, and some of em don't mind fooling around without all the bf/gf crap.

This is the way I am, and I don't really care what you say. I'm in highschool, and I will have fun and experiment with different girls. Maybe when I find one that's special enough I'll settle.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you cheat now your going to cheat for the rest of your life. I feel sorry for whoever you eventually marry because your just going ot cheat on them too.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Just because you don't approve of what he does, there's no reason why you should judge him. I don't approve of cheating either, but don't diss on him, he was contributing to the community. There are a lot of people who can't be tied down. Different people live different lives.

I'm the exact opposite of you. I like to get in things where I can learn something. I want to get something out of a relationship, and I usually have no problem getting over a girl and getting into the next thing. I can get over a girl fast because I don't expect ANYTHING to last forever.

I also occasionally just mess around and do things with no strings attached. Keep doing you, don't ever change if YOU yourself doesn't want to change your ways.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, I started high school looking for relationships then I got into the stage where I said screw relationships and got with random girls for good times and tried to get girls as friends with benefits instead of girlfriends. Currently I"m working on the whole relationship thing again because I felt like I needed a change of pace. I have a gf of 2 weeks right now, I do like her but there is alot of temptations and I am finding it hard to be with one girl, it's just a bad habit I develloped where I didn't stop things with girls if they were hot enough, but I haven't cheated on her and don't plan on doing it. So I can see where you're coming from for sure, eventually you'll probably want a change of pace like I did, if you care.. I don't regret the change of pace, then I again I don't regret how i was before the change of pace.

oprahjimfrey

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe ur just not ready for a steady relationship. If you know ur gonna cheat on them, dont get seriously involved with anyone.

Ares

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what your talking about P,L,M. the wird thing is that when you dont look upon girls as demigods you realise that just about every single girl(at least in our age range) is so godamn alike.

Seriously their is minimal difference between them, guess they really are "pack-animals" just folowing the herd like any other. But one question though, I've gotten a huge problem by living like this, I constantly break girls hearts.

No bullsh#t, seems I even break girls I dont even knows hearts. I got a big reputation for being a player so I dont understand why they think its gonna be different with them.

I dont get exclusivly involved and I dont belive in cheating so why the h#ll does so many girls hate/love me....

Ok, enough ranting but Im just so f#cking tired of girls crying, blaming me and sh#t like that....
Im not a bad guy just cuss I live my life with different morals and virtues so why do I feel like its a witch hunt????

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to say first of all, that your NOT a gangster.

Secondly though, ok, so you get bored? That's who you are, face it. If you keep dj'ing, it'll become boring eventually since you'll be able to get whoever (whenever), and you'll want to settle down since you'll have this huge choice of girls to choose from. It takes longer for some to get bored of the game, don't worry about it, and keep at it.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, FBGangsta I'm with you- try not to take these people's stuff personally. Sure, its HS, just have fun. If you're doing what makes you happy then you're doin pretty well. Keep up the good work and keep on improving.

To a lot of the rest of you- what the **** guys?! Chill out! He's not actively going out to hurt people? What do you suggest- he goes and lives in a hole so that there's no chance his wicked mind will ever harm a fine and beautiful lady again? **** that.

A DJ needing to have ethics is your view. Don't force them on other people.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
A DJ needing to have ethics is your view. Don't force them on other people.
Amen to that.
We're here to learn, not to judge.

BBB

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating the same girl for 8 months now. She's a complete sweetheart and when I'm with her I'm completely entranced. But the thing is, she's in college and I'm in high school, so she's not around too often to entrance me.

I find myself highly tempted by all of the other girls here, because I'm certain I could easily score with just about any one I wanted.

But I can't, I love my girl too much. Besides, everyone else in my school loves her too and if I broke her heart I would be hated by most. But hey, I'm not the cheating kind of guy so its no problem.