Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else not gonna go out tomorrow night, simply because it's Halloween?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not. I can't stand the freakshows that walk around, and the girls that would normally be attractive look hideous.

Then again, Halloween give girls a reason to dress like sluts, but I don't think it's worth going out.

Yeah, I sound like a prude right now, and you'd be right to think that :rolleyes:

I try not to take things too seriously, but Halloween is so useless, I'm glad all the foolishness will be over soon.

To those who are going out, enjoy yourselves, and post up the stories :D

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And get bombarded by kids? I live in a closed residential area. There are going to be 50 to 100 kids tops knocking on the door all ngiht long. **** that, I'm going out!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm on a college campus, so there will be none of that. Just dumbass kids making noise outside the dorms.

Last edited:

Blood Angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nygard said:
And get bombarded by kids? I live in a closed residential area. There are going to be 50 to 100 kids tops knocking on the door all ngiht long. **** that, I'm going out!
This guy's got the right idea. The little bastards never stop with the damn doorbell. I'll be at a bar with some friends in the hopes of hooking up with a hot chick in a totally sexy costume. Beats sitting around at home.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would if I had a costume but I hate buying something I only use once =/

And I dont' want to feel lame being a guy at a party w/o a costume.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingy said:
uuuuuuhhhh ?? are u kidding...... the girls look amazing. seriously
Agreed. I have yet to see a hot chick look ugly in her Halloween costume. Most of the hot chicks I see on Halloween use the holiday as an excuse to dress EXTRA slutty to show even more skin than usual. How can you go wrong with that?

On the other hand, most average/ugly chicks become hot/decent in their costumes. It's hard not to look good in a sexy cop outfit or Japanese schoolgirl uniform unless the chick is just flat-out obese and her rolls are spilling over her waistband.

RMM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, related to the sexiness or lack of thereof, I went to an early Halloween party yesterday, and it looked like a witch convention with all the pointy hats. At one point I was talking with one random HB.

Her: "Yeah, and tomorrow I'm going to a friend's real Halloween aprty."
Me: "Getting two uses out of the same costume?"
Her: "Oh no, I'm ressing up as... well, kinda... like a wh***!"

She laughs. I take a step back and make a show of looking at her up and down.

Me: "And other than the pointy hat, the difference would be...?"

Good times. Yes, many scantily clad femmes wearing pointy hats.

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
I stayed in on Halloween last year and the doorbell never stopped ringin,
what's worse is that it's very loud and the sound of it is annoying.
I aint tryin to sit at home hearin that sh*t and since it's saturday kids are gonna want to start trick or treatin early.

I'm makin some calls to see what everybodies doin.

Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Agreed. I have yet to see a hot chick look ugly in her Halloween costume. Most of the hot chicks I see on Halloween use the holiday as an excuse to dress EXTRA slutty to show even more skin than usual. How can you go wrong with that?

On the other hand, most average/ugly chicks become hot/decent in their costumes. It's hard not to look good in a sexy cop outfit or Japanese schoolgirl uniform unless the chick is just flat-out obese and her rolls are spilling over her waistband.
You are on fire lately, Just a Shot Away! I can't agree more. No other day in the year gets the "slut" treatment more than Halloween. You can't beat the combination of girls dressing slutty and drinking hard. - Except the fat ones, even if they have a nice body under all that fat.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Piano Master said:
You are on fire lately, Just a Shot Away! I can't agree more. No other...
Why did you copy my profile picture and paste it in yours?

Hot Ice Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Piano Master said:
You are on fire lately, Just a Shot Away! I can't agree more. No other day in the year gets the "slut" treatment more than Halloween. You can't beat the combination of girls dressing slutty and drinking hard. - Except the fat ones, even if they have a nice body under all that fat.

Lol the fat ones are just right IMO! Especially with those "slutty" fishnets and what not... Funny thing is, there's not that many of them in my area, let alone for halloween parties, I live in skinny chick central, and I don't find anorexic chicks to be worth macking/seducing to begin with.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to the wedding then hit up the local club. It was packed, no room to dance. Had a good time even tho i was in a tux, people thought it was my costume, but really i just attended a weeding haha =]

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
I would if I had a costume but I hate buying something I only use once =/

And I dont' want to feel lame being a guy at a party w/o a costume.
I went to a wedding yesterday (yeah, I know, a wedding on halloween? dumb) and dressed up nice for that but then didn't feel like going home and changing so I just went out dressed up and EVERYONE asked, "So what are you?" Of course I replied, "Guess" or "You tell me"
Worked like a charm.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap, another guy pretty much posted the same thing.

Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Why did you copy my profile picture and paste it in yours?
Wow. I see martin shernwood/shop until I die/el febreezy da beez is still trolling sosuave. If you could just remove my picture before you get banned, I'd really appreciate it.