Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else in their 30's and up NOT attracted to women their age or 1-2 years younge

SL2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a physically fit youthful looking 36 year old.

Am I being unrealistic or abnormal that I am not attracted to women 34+?

I mean lets be honest, women age quick and I think they start aging at 30-31. :nono:

Not only the age, but women in mid 30's have that biological clock thing going and I feel like they are looking to get hitched real quick.

Women in their 20's are SO MUCH more attractive to me. :yes:

I know it is unrealistic to think girls under 25 would be interested in a man my age (most are not), but I think anything 25+ is possible.

We have all heard 1/2 your age + 7 right.

Why should us Mid 30's men go for women in our age range, when we can possibly get one 8-10 years younger.

Anyone else feel the same?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not interested in women in my age , some time I got socked when I find an woman and consider her old then she tell me she is in late twenties .
I think man nature desire still looking for youth in woman no matter what age he is because no youth no offspring .

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think anything 25+ is possible.

I agree. In my observations, 26 is the age they stop partying and begin to want to settle down.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
my wife is 24, petite asian who looks like she is 16.

If you go out with a woman your own age or older, I think you suck personally. Anyone who goes out with older women, they gotta have rocks in their head.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that it's not so much a woman's age that attracts me or not. It's how attractive SHE is to me physically, how open she is to me emotionally, and how compatible she is with me personality-wise that's important to me.

I've met SOME women my age that are great and I've met some women half-my-age-plus-seven that I wouldn't touch while wearing a Tony Stark-designed, reinforced suit of miracle-metal, body armor.

So my answer to whether or not I"d date a woman my age (or very close to my age) is:

It depends...

B

BeDJ

I've been thinking about this lately. Would it be better to commit to a chick after party mode or before so she doesn't pick up bad habits? I understand screening is most important, you can't really account for everything. Similar to investing in a puppy.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not attracted at all to any woman over 45 -- regardless of how well kept other men may declare her to be. Over 35? Not many. Most are too fat or show age too badly. Few Modern Gurrrrrlz have any reproductive attractiveness (which is the only genuine form of sexuality), it's all posturing using media cues such as tattoos or red or yellow streaks from a dye bottle, which are designed to desexualize women by destroying their MMV.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
wait until you are 50+ and still feel the same way. :) I never wanted kids, it's a horrible waste of time and money, actually. I understand that the woman does, so I only look at early 20's Filipina's. such a gal can give me 5 years, and still be young enough to find a man and have her kids with some sucker closer to her own age.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm odd in the fact that, i've always found older women sexier /more attractive than younger woman. and i can get younger women. i've spun plates that are younger than me, but i'm very attracted to older women who keep themselves up. my wife is 4 and a half years older than i am.

i think what it is is that i find class sexy and most young women don't have very much class to them. i don't find girls that walk around in blue jeans and flip flops sexy

lol i'm a cougar hunter.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I'm odd in the fact that, i've always found older women sexier /more attractive than younger woman. and i can get younger women. i've spun plates that are younger than me, but i'm very attracted to older women who keep themselves up. my wife is 4 and a half years older than i am.

i think what it is is that i find class sexy and most young women don't have very much class to them. i don't find girls that walk around in blue jeans and flip flops sexy

lol i'm a cougar hunter.
I must agree with this. Always been more into older. They're more refined, less games, and generally sexier

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

lol i'm a cougar hunter.
I agree with this, however there comes a point when you are my age and those classier women are in the 30-40 age range, most women my age are pretty worthless in terms of looks, about 5% have worked hard to stay slim and attractive, some try and work hard but nature can be a cruel SOB to some women

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
I agree with this, however there comes a point when you are my age and those classier women are in the 30-40 age range, most women my age are pretty worthless in terms of looks, about 5% have worked hard to stay slim and attractive, some try and work hard but nature can be a cruel SOB to some women

yeah i mean, I'm 29 so older for me is still not really all that old. I'm talking about lower / mid 30's tops. when I am 39 i doubt i am finding 44 year old women sexier than 34 year old women

edit: expect my wife of course who will actually be 44 when I am 39. but if she keeps hereslf up like she does now i'm going to be good

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late 20s here and agree, man I became racist even with girls 25+ let alone those my age, they simply remind me the old game gear you find in your basement while scavenging there, sure fine for the evening but hardly you'll spend much time with it.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely, man! I'm 32 but I mostly game chicks between 22-26. Of course, many girls above that age are still beautiful, but it still seems like they've lost a certain sparkle that they once had... I agree with Pairplusblahblah, they just seem to lose their youthfulness and "cuteness", they are no longer GIRLS, but are now WOMEN.

namismybabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 34 and my age range is mid-20s to 50s lol.. at least, there are some 40/50s women I wouldn't mind boning.

Anybody under 24 or so looks like a little kiddy to me, and I find of feel "ewww" by just looking at them.

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SL2012 said:
I am a physically fit youthful looking 36 year old.

Am I being unrealistic or abnormal that I am not attracted to women 34+?

I mean lets be honest, women age quick and I think they start aging at 30-31. :nono:

Not only the age, but women in mid 30's have that biological clock thing going and I feel like they are looking to get hitched real quick.

Women in their 20's are SO MUCH more attractive to me. :yes:

I know it is unrealistic to think girls under 25 would be interested in a man my age (most are not), but I think anything 25+ is possible.

We have all heard 1/2 your age + 7 right.

Why should us Mid 30's men go for women in our age range, when we can possibly get one 8-10 years younger.

Anyone else feel the same?
Yes I'm interested in the 18 to 30 range.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
I've found that it's not so much a woman's age that attracts me or not. It's how attractive SHE is to me physically, how open she is to me emotionally, and how compatible she is with me personality-wise that's important to me.

Totally agree. I used to have "cut-offs", like >25 and <32, but those are restrictive and I really just like to consider the overall picture. In the last year I've dated girls who are 33, 22, 24, 23, and 35...and been MORE attracted to the 35 year old just because she is an adult who has her own life, isn't needy, stays in shape without my prodding, and is confidently sexual. Younger women always have that nubile physical appeal, but it isn't always worth it. You deal with a lot of other bullsh!t.

So like VU says....it depends.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something very attractive about the older woman who understands the "princess lie" was just that....a lie. As women age many get much more realistic about what they bring (or don't bring) to the table, and the impact this has on their attitudes can be very appealing.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
origin138 said:
There is something very attractive about the older woman who understands the "princess lie" was just that....a lie. As women age many get much more realistic about what they bring (or don't bring) to the table, and the impact this has on their attitudes can be very appealing.
this

I talk about my massause alot. I've gotten to know her pretty well. she's a cool chick. smoking hot and she's I found out is 42. and she's STIL a legit hb8.

i say that to say can you imagine when she was in her late teens / early 20's. she did some modeling, she did some ads for hot rod magazines, she was even in a few movies as a background person, she's always been a health nut and always been petite / athletic.

i say that to say that she told me point blank that she hated men when she was a teenager / early 20's. HATED men. i mean, i kinda understand where she is coming from in the sense that very guy that ever looked at her just looked at her like a piece of meat and i can understand how one can become jaded

(even with all that she found a man when she was 21, got married, got a divorce, got married again 2 years later, got another divorce, take that CC :box: lol)

now she's in her early 40's and she's still very attractive and still gets male attention. maybe not to the point she did 20 years ago but it's there. she told me point blank she can count on one hand the amount f male clients that she has had as regulars that haven't hit on her (me being one of them). but she's not as jaded as she was 20 years ago. she's actually for the most part pretty pleasant. she's very feminine and very comfortable with her being seen as a woman.

on the other hand there is a girl in my NA meetings, i've talk about her before, who is 24 years old and is stunningly beautiful. But she's an ice queen. she's the queen of ice queens. she is so damn stuck up and prude and cold, i don't care how hot you are if you hate men or think your **** doesn't stink. that is a turn off to me. she'll takl to me beucase she knows i'm married but she isn't the girl you can just go up to and cold approach she'll roll her eyes and walk away. whereas the massage lady (terri) will sit there and talk to you even if she doesn't want to date you beucase she's that chill.

i think that's kinda what makes young 20 year old girls who are seriously like HB 9 plus material so hard beucase i mean, they get hit on so damn much they get jaded and they aren't any fun to be around.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've dated a female my age since I was in high school. Also the only older women I found attractive were in their mid-20's when I was a teenager and now that I'm in my early 30's I'm still dating women in their mid-20's.

I agree that 24-25 is around the point where they start to learn how to actually behave like a woman. Before that there's so little maturity I just can't stand them for any sort of extended period.