Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone Deal With Strabismus?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suffered a head injury a few months ago and had some irritation to my eyes afterwards. I went to get it examined at a private clinic that says they specialize in eye problems. They did a lot of tests except for strabismus. Two months later the irritation persists and I went back to the doctor and had them test my eyes again.

When I went back yesterday, they did another test and they said that my eyes are not lined up properly.

Next week I head back to Canada and will see a more competent doctor. I hope I can get this fixed. I was wondering if anyone had some advice for me.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Little do you know that strabismus is actually code for an ability to copy any ninjutsu one sees!

I've had strabismus pretty much since I was born. My right eye is higher than my left, and I mainly see out of my right eye. Whenever eye doctors do that test where you see a box with one eye and a dot in the other and you're supposed to see the dot in the box when you put them together, I always fail.

I never knew strabismus could be brought about by a head injury. For me, it really hasn't affected my life much. My depth perception is probably a little ****tier than average, so it was a little bit of a disadvantage in sports. Other than that, it's been fine. I know surgery can correct the problem, but I never cared enough to really consider it.

I imagine it's rather different having normal eyes and then coming into this condition at age 28. I really don't have any advice...all I can really say is that I don't feel my life is significantly affected by this condition.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had it my whole life. I also can't see out of my wandering eye. I agree with the poster above, if you've dealt with it your whole life I guess it doesn't matter as much to you. I did once ask what surgery would cost. It was about 3 grand. So that was a non-starter.

It was A LOT worse when I was younger. I was a goofy looking kid. I didn't start wearing glasses full time until I was about 10 years old. My eyes aligned better after I started wearing glasses full-time. I would look into that as well.