Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone consider macking while living in his car?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
my opinion: Chicks equate living in one's car as akin to being homeless. It's OVER for LivingInCarCels.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am unable to imagine that guy is getting laid in that living arrangement.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a sexy MFer, she doesn't care if you live in a dumpster.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy is an average guy with a haircut, he saved 16K kudos to him, but it's not like has a bad job as an RN they make anywhere from 61 to 90K. Even at the low end 60K is above what the average 30 year old american man makes. These type of youtube videos have become very popular in the last few years I've noticed. I don't mind minimal living, I rather live in a nice small cabin or a custom makeshift place in the woods but tents and cars no bueno

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he saved 16K kudos to him
That's not the cash he's got. That's the amount of rent he doesn't have to pay because he lives in his car.

He makes high five figures from nursing, and his YT channel has 200K+ subscribers, and some vids have millions of views.

This guy is absolutely not struggling financially.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if being a neurotic hand-talking broccoli boy would qualify.

But if you're more presentable and have a proper (not breaking-bad style) RV it could work, RV's are becoming more acceptable these days.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if you're more presentable and have a proper (not breaking-bad style) RV it could work, RV's are becoming more acceptable these days.
You should look like the RV was a choice, not a necessity.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not the cash he's got. That's the amount of rent he doesn't have to pay because he lives in his car.

He makes high five figures from nursing, and his YT channel has 200K+ subscribers, and some vids have millions of views.

This guy is absolutely not struggling financially.
Exactly even if he wasn't popping on youtube he still doing better than the average man with the type of job he's doing, maybe the guy is grifting, but like i said these types of videos are very popular on youtube

The sad reality is this type of living will become very common within the next decade or so because inflation is going through the roof, mark my words within 10 years 1 beer at a bar will cost you $50, heck just check your doordash in california a number 1 cost $30 due to rise of minium wage and inflation a number 1 use to cost $5 back in 2000

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could work as long as she has a nice place you can hang out at. Otherwise probably not.