Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody know of a great place for a singles vacation?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking about saving up some money for a vacation next winter. Somewhere tropical and warm for a week. I was wondering if anybody knew if there was somewhere specific that is geared for young single people? Yeah, I know there is spring break in Cancun and all that, but I was thinking something a little more laid back, my college drinking days are done. I did take a look online at Hedonism, but it looks like thats for old burnt out swingers. Anybody know of somewhere else where I won't be surrounded by kids, grannies, and newlyweds?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about Costa Rica?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless it's some college spring break type of place, I don't think there's anywhere that's "geared" specifically for singles. Of course you can find single people anywhere. Sometimes other travelers, sometimes locals. If you have game, use it just like you would at home. Just hang in areas with bars and nightlife and you'll find single ladies to mack it up on. As long as you avoid overtly couples-oriented places like Venice, Italy you should be okay.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about Belgrade? I've heard from so many PUA's, including Style in The Game, that the place is crawling with gorgeous women.

Any other Eastern European country like that might be worth a look....

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brazil or Colombia

If you can learn a little Portuguese or Spanish before you go, you wont want to even come home :)

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent ideas. I'd have to rule out Bangkok and Phuket though. I get a week's vacation this year so I'd spend about 4 days of that flying. Colombia sounds fun if I don't get kidnapped by drug lords.

Has anyone been to those all inclusive resorts? Is it worth just for the booze and free golf?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it have to be international? If you spend a week in Miami Beach and have some game, you should be able to get some ass no problem.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Does it have to be international? If you spend a week in Miami Beach and have some game, you should be able to get some ass no problem.
No, it doesn't have to be international, just tropical and warm during the winter months. And while getting tail on vacation is always fun, I'm more concerned that I don't end up in some retirement resort or surrounded my families with their snot not nosed kids screaming and crying.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Miami beach is the hardest place on earth to sarge!!!.. I know, I live there. You have to have money and looks there!...

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Viking25 said:
Miami beach is the hardest place on earth to sarge!!!.. I know, I live there. You have to have money and looks there!...
That's what I heard. Lots of good looking girls but hard to pick up and expensive there. I never been there though. Well if you want to go some place that's warm when it's winter here and is also good for girls, it looks like Brazil is it. I haven't been there yet, but that's where I'd go for a tropical winter vacation.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a white guy/gringo then Latin America would probably be great. Latin women love white guys, even dorky ones.