Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody interested in the paranormal?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I had an interesting experience when I was 9 at my Aunts house. A purple entity woke me up and smiled and then vanished from the foot to the head.
Dude, you sure that wasn't a ghost of Milton Erickson? He used to wear purple...

Seriously, though a relative of mind (like my 2nd cousin once removed or something like that) woke up to find her husband standing at the foot of her bed at the precise moment his plane was shot down over vietnam.

The next morning (without hearing any news or anything) she told everyone he had died, then the air force guys came by a couple days later to officially tell her the news.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish feels the need to prove he is smarter than everyone by trouncing their beliefs. Apparently no one else is allowed to have beliefs of their own unless the great one gives his seal of approval.

**** quantum physics, I've seen a ghost with my own two eyes

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perception is reality. I'm not going to beat that dead horse. If you've seen something with your own eyes, then that is as real to you as the glass of water sitting on the table. I simply find the paranormal INTERESTING. Period.

As my interest has grown, I've become both a skeptic and believer at the same time. Don't ask me how that is possible, because I'm not sure. I really want to hook up with some paranormal research groups in my state and tag along. I want to scrutinize their methodologies. Besides, who wouldn't love to spend a night in their local haunted mansion? I think it would be tits man!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Ever onward said:
Deep Dish feels the need to prove he is smarter than everyone by trouncing their beliefs. Apparently no one else is allowed to have beliefs of their own unless the great one gives his seal of approval.

This is a pretty spiteful post don't you think? 'DISH doesn't think he's smarter than anyone else. He has his own opinion and he has a high reagard for it.

I happen to think he's probably the smartest guy on SoSuave but that's MY opinion.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a spiteful post karma. We all have our bad days. Dish may well be the smartest guy on here but he's stepped on my toes many times regarding a lot of my beliefs, some that I hold sacred.

But you are right. It's not right to hold a grudge. I apologize Deep Dish.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
North Florida is full of paranormal activity. Check out St. Augustine, esp. Tolomato Cemetery and even Flagler.

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing paranormal, just normal without scientific explanation.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:

I've seen the boogie monster, but that doesn't make him real. Just because you have believes, dose not make them true.

This is something I have spent many hours investigating and my current conclusion is that they do not exist.

I would absolutely love to read a Deep Dish essay on a field trip with KarmaSutra.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
I've seen the boogie monster, but that doesn't make him real. Just because you have believes, dose not make them true.

This is something I have spent many hours investigating and my current conclusion is that they do not exist.

I would absolutely love to read a Deep Dish essay on a field trip with KarmaSutra.

What kind of investigating have you done? You say you've seen something, but don't believe what you saw? What has brought you to this conclusion? I am just curious...