Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody feel like their level of game increased dramatically out of nowhere...

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
with no real changes you can see? I started back at college (I'm 25). I tried cold approaching for about a week and a half and was not even acknowledged most of the time. After seeing another thread warning that word can travel fast on a college campus, I decided to focus on school and not mack chicks there. I went about my business for about two weeks.

Last Thursday, I pulled 4 numbers without even trying, and another one I could have gotten but I wimped out cause she had friends with her. Then I see a chick from work at the club. She didn't give me play before but I got her number that night. Saturday another chick from work that rejected me before asks me out. I'm feeling pretty good right now.

I'm still trying to figure out what changed that would have chicks opening me, which has never happened before, and could have two chicks that rejected me start giving me play.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting numbers is small step out of the door but don't base the level of your game on obtaining numbers.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^True.

I find that things often start happening for me when I just dont give a sh!t....i.e. when I just focus on other aspects of life instead of dwelling on the girl thing.

It seems to be feast or famine. You either have things going on left and right or you're in an absolute desert with nothing on the horizon.