Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody else never have the opportunity to meet women?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Play D&D or Magic cards. My group is so desperate to acquire new players, I find myself asking every foreigner I meet if they play. Either that or HALO... Fvck chicks man, they are a dime a dozen, you want chicks? Goto the Philippines... guy friends are much harder to come-by in this day and age. You don't have to stop hanging out with your guy friends altogether just because you know some game. If you want to meet more guys who are enjoying life, you've got to hit Mexico, Thailand or the flips because the guys out there are trying to find hobbies to kill time between lays. I find American men are the most desperate poon hounds in the world but when you can have it any time you want, its not so important. Only in America where the women are damaged as fvk do men bother spending so much time trying to get attention from women..

Go down to your local board game/comic store, people are generally friendlier there and they probably know people in the area who are looking for players. I literally walk around this city and when I meet up with a white/black guy, the first question out of my mouth is "Do you play Board Games/Magic Cards/League/HALO?", it breaks the ice right away and almost always ends up in a phone number, QQ, wechat or Email. I guess thats the difference though everyone here has more pvssy than they can handle.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's All Perspective

I don't get opportunities to meet women women, either, and I don't give two shıts. When the opportunity comes and my paths cross with a cute chick, I ask her out and strike while the iron's hot. I she says yes, great, if she shıts her pants and stalls, great also, I'll feel satisfied that I tried and made a play.

Until then, I have X amount of things to keep me occupied, make money, work out, make music, ride bikes, take photographs, go on trips with buddies, the list goes on. I wouldn't dwell on it, man. It's like the more you dwell that winter sucks, the colder and longer it seems. Don't complain and think about how bad the cold is, and before you know it it's 75 degrees outside.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheeks said:
Solomon I'd like to adopt your mindset and lifestyle. It's just that sometimes I get really agitated and feel like I'm missing out on quality action. It doesn't feel right to be so isolated from any kind of social opportunity. Oh well, guess that's just part of life.
Bro I feel you, it isn't easy trust me. Some days I'm like WTH. I see some of my friends happy with their S/0's and I get a bit jealous not going to lie. But for me personally I know this "lone time" is what I need to be a better man in the long run

that's just me though

Cheeks said:
I must live in a different reality than you. Online dating is still the realm of fatties and warpigs. And social media is useless unless you have, you know, friends. I do have friends, but they are dispersed around the country. Reminder I'm an isolated 30 year old single working guy. My online dating profile won't have any displays of high value other than whatever flame I type in the summary box.
Agreed unless you live in a bigger city like BB said online dating is a waste of time but even then if you live in a bigger city now you have to deal with b.s. like this truly depressing that you have women on dating sites bragging about banging athletes now....truly sad and pathetic behavior

backbreaker said:
for all the talk about game, looks, etc, ,this IMHO is the number one issue MOST men face. If I were born in Chicago and not little rock i never ever would have found this site i would have had no need to.

1. As someone who lived in little rock, a metropolitan area of about 500k people for 23 years and has lived in Los Angeles a metro politician area of 10 million residents, MOVE

as a single guy, living in a ****ing suburb of a city that is not LA, Atlanta, Chicago, NY, Miami, etc you're playing the game harder than it has to be played.

Not only are there MORE women, they are more liberal in bigger cities. The thought of a 30-35 year old woman who chooses to be single to me growing up was a foreign concept, now it's the norm.

2. I understand your frustration when it comes to stuff like meetup people would tell me stuff like that when i lived in little rock and they don't understand, that **** only really applies to vibrant cities lol. Go look at the bull**** that's on little rock's meetup page right now lol. There are no dance lessons. there is no meetup **** going on, there's none of that big city ****.

really, you just got to move. i don't care how. you're beating a dead horse. now if you move and you still suck then we have a problem lol.
I've thought about this as well, but the truth is I hate BIG city traffic/parking etc. I was in L.A. 2 weeks ago to celebrate my birthday literally a mile of the strip in Hollywood. A 15 minute drive to the Staples center took an hour. A 40 minute drive to the beach is an hour and half plus. To drive 2 miles took 20 minutes on Hollywood boulevard. While there is tons to due, the cost of living is outrageous. I just couldn't do it long term, that's what I like about living in my small town I drive to work 15 miles it takes me 20 minutes to get to work. I have enough time to work out in the mornings, check my email and even listen to some tunes. To move just because of women is still a bit silly to me. The cost of living is cheaper and where I live in my town would cost me double in a big city

On top that the girls in L.A. while the girls are hotter then the girls in my town, it seemed way more materialistic. So while you have access to more women you also have to stand out more. A guy in my town whose in shape, doesn't live in a basement and has a witty personality would clean up easily. I don't think that would be enough in L.A.

Don't get me wrong if my income could match my lifestyle in my smaller city I would do it in a heartbeat but since it doesn't it's not worth it

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone out here is not rich none of my wife friends really have any money

Rotfl the last time me my wife and son went back to little rock my son was hungry. He loves in and out cheeseburgers so do I for that matter. So he's like daddy let's go in and out and I'm trying to explain to him that little rock does not have in and out and he has this look on his face like "does not compute" I was like son I feel your pain lol I used get pissy when I realized how ****y everything around me was

At the airport going home he looks at me and says I don't like your home I don't want to come here anymore lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
conservative valued women are more likely to be married than to be single. and are also more likely to be ready to get down and are more open to the idea of casual sex
I would think that liberal minded women would be more open to casual sex.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with the people you work with? Or the people at the local bar? Start local.

After your 30s these are usually who become your friends.

As for conservative vs liberal women I like the conservative woman's mindset about clearly defined gender roles but literally nothing else about them. They are like most conservative areas of the United States, bland and boring.

WanHungLo

Reaction score
evan12 said:
I can feel exactly what you are talking about , here is some practical steps (even though it is not gurannty of any thing ) :

1- talk with every humane you meet , easest example every time buy groceries start a conversation with the cacheir (ex : you guys look busy today , or I never see you here are you new to this job ? ) . every small conversation can reduce your loneness and make you feel happy , no wounder social people are more happy in general .
2- if you are fat loose weight , if you are fit , build some lean
3- although pick up from bar require a social sexy man , but it is good place to practice talking with poeple or women without caring about anything because no body really know you. stay way from *****es if you dont have thick skin.
4- Look for activities , when we are alone we want to meet people just for the sake of meeting people , but guess what ? people hate that, they want to meet for a "better reason" especially if you are not the guy who people want to listen to his interesting stories .
5- create a road map for your plans and maybe start writing your journal to not forget your self .
Best advice I have seen, stop making road blocks for yourself and just do it.
I'm extremely introverted, my school friends are gone or junkies, and I live in a town of 12000. I had(in my second actual relationship now) no issues getting dates because I treat every girl from ages 18-50 as my next potential depository. I just disappear for a week to a month now and then to recharge, usually camping. Oh and therapy helps...a lot, serious I do it and it helps me stay just normal enough to get laid.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What got me I meanw hen I lived in little rock, I had dates. I had a nice / decent social life, i had plates, cute plates. It's not that you can't get laid. It's not that you can't meet women. It's that the smaller the city the more of a full time job it becomes. Considering I had a full time job that causes burnout.

when i lived in ltitle rock to keep the plates going, i Had to go out 4-5 nights a week rather i wanted to or not. Once a week I might meet a girl that was interested in talking to me that was on my level and that was serious.

in LA, even when i was spinning plates / met my wife i didn't' go out out, maybe 2-3 times a month to listen to some jazz but i was knee deep in plates from going to the gym / race track /running errands