Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody else enjoy being single..?

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 21 and my longest relationship lasted 2-3 months and i could care less... i enjoy being single more than being in a relationship and lately it has started worrying me a bit. I could honestly say that i loved one girl because she had great personality but i was too wussy to make a move and that is one reason why i came on this forum.... Most of my friends have been in long term relationships and they all have ended badly even though it felt like they tried very hard to make it work. One reason its starting to worry me is because when i feel like a girl is starting to get too close and wants to spend more time with me, i start being cold to her and eventually she starts giving up on me.

I love being able to hit on any girl i want and not feel bad about it. Furthermore i love being able to ask for a girls number and not feel like i am cheating. I enjoy the freedom of being able to do anything i want when i want , without having to please my gf or worry what she will say. I go out with my friends 2-3 times a week and constantly see some of them having to leave early or cancel because their gf is *****ing. I also see my friends being depressed because the girl is bsing about something stupid or arguing about something. Seeing things like this makes me not care that i havent had a serious gf in 1 year. My plan is to get married around 26-27 and right now its not looking bright as i dont even care enough to have a gf.

Honestly i am having the time of my life and i really dont want to change anything yet. I like being able to hangout w my friends and do any hobbies i want. Call me lazy, but i dont feel like working on a relationship and pleasing anybody so that i can just say i have a gf. I dont know its weird

Weird thing is most people come on this forum to get a gf and i HAVE a chance to pick and choose from 3-4 girls that are interested but i dont even care. Anybody else enjoy being single and having FREEDOM to do whatever you want with your life without having anyone trying to control you?

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, I'm quite similar. I used to always feel like I needed a girl to be happy, which was one reason I sucked with girls before, but not anymore. I have great friends, and we go out and enjoy ourselves alot. I'm still looking for a relationship, but don't NEED one. I'm talking to two girls, and can honestly say for the first time I'm having FUN dating.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
Hmmm, I'm quite similar. I used to always feel like I needed a girl to be happy, which was one reason I sucked with girls before, but not anymore. I have great friends, and we go out and enjoy ourselves alot. I'm still looking for a relationship, but don't NEED one. I'm talking to two girls, and can honestly say for the first time I'm having FUN dating.
Yah i feel you... i am the same way. I have awesome friends and we have alot of fun when we hang out... so right now i dont even care enough to get a gf.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Thumbs up bro

No one needs a relationship to be happy. congrats on being happy with your life and enjoying it

You no what they say,

How can you be happy with a girl if you can't be happy alone?

so maybe one day when you do find a girl you really like, you will make it work because you are already secure with yourself :up:

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy, that is a great mindset to have, especially at your age. When I was 21 all I wanted was a relationship and that made me miserable. It got so bad I dated this BPD girl when I lived in Chicago and she pretty much ruined me financially and I had to move back home.

Have fun, take care of yourself and don't worry about settling down until you're ready be it 27 or never.