Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

anybody can build a "springbow"

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
with a coiled spring inside of a tube. It has sights and a buttstock and trigger, just like a crossbow, but you can HIDE it, on a sling under your arm, under a coat, by folding the buttstock. you can also use it from cover, or out of a window, which cant be done (worth a hoot) with a crossbow. The HARD part, which I am going to sell commercially, is making such a weapon be a rapidfire repeater.

This weapon is nearly silent, pierces concealed body armor, is deadly to 40m or so, CAN fire 3 shots in 1 second, is capable of reliably hitting a rabbit to 25m. It also features "ammo" that you can make yourself, and each 'bolt" or "round" is reusable many times, too. YOU can make the basic weapon yourself, (easily, if you settle for a single shot version) out of easily-obtained general-hardware materials. With this springbow for big game (and livestock, dogs and men) and a pellet rifle for birds and small game, you can do quite well after shtf (shyte hits the fan). You can certainly use it to TAKE a rifle from some soldier. :)

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
research and do it yourself bro........for the longest in the back of my mind, I been wanting to get a bike, and strap a motor on to it, I don't know how to do it, but I'm going to figure it out. Youtube is full of how to vids

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
I"ve already GOT it, pard. :) I'm patenting the rapidfire, magazine fed version. I THINK that I can make a concealable pistol version of it, too, but i am not certain about that just yet.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
knowing WHAT Nevada corporation patented something, and finding out WHO they are is not the same thing. Knowing who did something, and FINDING them is not the same thing, either. :) I find it very funny, how it's always the hopelessly inferior punks who come up with the sexual crap on a forum.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
twentee said:
with a coiled spring inside of a tube. It has sights and a buttstock and trigger, just like a crossbow, but you can HIDE it, on a sling under your arm, under a coat, by folding the buttstock. you can also use it from cover, or out of a window, which cant be done (worth a hoot) with a crossbow. The HARD part, which I am going to sell commercially, is making such a weapon be a rapidfire repeater.

This weapon is nearly silent, pierces concealed body armor, is deadly to 40m or so, CAN fire 3 shots in 1 second, is capable of reliably hitting a rabbit to 25m. It also features "ammo" that you can make yourself, and each 'bolt" or "round" is reusable many times, too. YOU can make the basic weapon yourself, (easily, if you settle for a single shot version) out of easily-obtained general-hardware materials. With this springbow for big game (and livestock, dogs and men) and a pellet rifle for birds and small game, you can do quite well after shtf (shyte hits the fan). You can certainly use it to TAKE a rifle from some soldier. :)
You are fvcking weird as sh1t.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
just because you're a wimp who will knuckle under to the first punk with a weapon doesn't mean that's the proper thing to do. The world is full of different types of weapons, man. SOMEBODY designed each and every one of them, ya know. :) I'm just better at such things than most inventors, that's all. It's just a matter of having the background and the inclination. Steve King writes almost exclusively horror stories, cause he likes it and he's good at it. No difference. After all, plenty of people need to be shot. If just Hitler and a few others had been shot (early on) we could have been saved the waste of trillions of $ in WW2.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
the mechanism for the xbow or springbow can be very simplistic. all that's required is a simple "rocker" lever, the trigger, a spring and a pivot pin for each of those 2 parts. one end of the rocker sticks up in the way of the bolt of the springbow, or the string of the crossbow. the other end of the rocker is contacted by the trigger. Pull the trigger, it rotates on its pin. the rear end of the trigger is shaped so as to rock up the front end of the sear-rocker part. this lowers the rear end of the rocker, releasing the bolt or the string.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

hahaha goundra/whiteboy/twentee said *steve king* ..what is he your faggot buddy?

You have no survivial skills, or long kicking ability, you are a 17 year old in a a basement with some jars of Kool Aid and a box of fig newtons
:crackup: :crackup:

moron

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
you're a ****ing idiot, dude. everyone but you knows that. I'm 60, punk. like some kid could POSSIBLY know all the things I post here about? you're just plain stupid.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
you're a ****ing idiot, dude. everyone but you knows that. I'm 60, punk. like some kid could POSSIBLY know all the things I post here about? you're just plain stupid.
you're not 60....60 year olds don't use the word

dude

you are 17 and you live in your mom's basement

:up: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I love goundra...... seriously if he wasn't married to his wife from China clearing 100K a year while she gets her citzienship transfered from her north korean decent parents.... id just live with him srs.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
it's really embarrassing that such stuff is the best you punks can do. :) It's even MORE embarrassing that you can't SEE that you're embarassing yourselves.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
twentee said:
it's really embarrassing that such stuff is the best you punks can do. :) It's even MORE embarrassing that you can't SEE that you're embarassing yourselves.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the sheer irony of this is absolutely fantastic