Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any1 have scoliosis?

El_Indio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have scoliosis (might be spelled wrong...) and was wondering if there is a safe way of correcting it? I have been to 2 chiropractors and have seen my xrays and my spine seems pretty bad. I dont have any pain, but would like to straighten it, would i suffer great damage in the future if it is not corrected soon ?

Reaction score
I have scoliosis too. My spine looks pretty curved. When I was 16 it was bad. I started strenghting my muscles especially abs and lower back. My spine is still curved, but it's ok now. My doctor was quite proud of me. I don't know if there is a way to make your spine straight. Ask your doctor about what you should do

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intesting story about the disorder - my dad has it, and if he didn't I wouldn't be here today.

Back in the day, him and some friends were jumping off a train bridge into the river, and he managed to somehow hit a sandbar and break his neck...The curvature of his spine due to scoliosis acted almost as a "spring" in absorbing some of the damage, whereas a normal "straight" spine would of probably left the person paralyzed.

Eek :eek:

DuckMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends had back surgery because the scoliosis was that bad.

Peebold

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can also get orthodics to fix it if it is just minor. I did that about 8 years ago.