Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any way to stop the jokes

rkc09

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay let me make something clear. I'm not a lame and I have alot of friends but these guys keeps joking. My head is kinda of big and I have some Big eyes and ppl always jokes about them. I'm not ashamed (I actually like my eyes and big head) but ppl say random constantly jokes about to the point were it makes no sense.

For example, I was walking down the hallway and these guys just yell out ''BIG A** HEAD!" and this random guy who I don't even know says walks past our class and says "U GOT SOME BIG EYES" and keeps walking. This only happen once like I said I ever since I found this site back in July, I don't usually get joked on about this but it happens every now and then (A little more often then I like). Probably why I don't know to deal with this and when it does happen, I can't think of anything alpha or witty to say back. I don't fight unless it's self defense and I'm not gonna run and punch the guys in the face. Now it doesn't BOTHER me that much it just what if I'm out with a girl or with my friends and somebody says something like that to me. I just can't sit there a take it. BTW, I'm witty when it comes to convo but when it comes to joking my mind goes blank and I can't think of any good comebacks. It really would be VERY helpful if some of you guys can help me out on this.

If it's not too much trouble can you guys post up an example(s) for some good witty comebacks that would either make me look alpha or would show that the jokes doesn't bother me. Comebacks to jokes like:

Joker 1: YOU GOT A BIG HEAD
Joker 2: U GOT SOME HUGE EYES

Drumstick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at them with a straight face and say "yes, I do" and just look at them. You don't need an "alpha" reply, you don't need anything. You like your head and eyes, so act like you are comfortable with it and there is nothing unusual about it. So it could go like this.

Dip****: "ROFL YOU HAVE BIG EYES"
You: "Yes, I do"
Dip****: "SERIOUSLY, THEY ARE BIG"
You: "Yah. I know"
Dip****:"..."

rkc09

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. I think those would work.

So lets said somebody says something like

Joker 2: This book is about as big as your head

or

Joker 2: ROFL! I know he sees the object. Look at his eyes!

Joker 2: YOUR HEAD IS BIGGER THAN THE TITANIC!

Joker 2: HE CAN PROLLY SEE DOWNTOWN WITH HIS EYES!

You don't have to post comebacks to all of these. Should I just say "I know I see U" or "Yeah my head is pretty big, but I like it" Are these good? if not can post atleast a few more comebacks to the ones above?

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
D**khead:"This book is about as big as your head"
You: "Yeah, so?"
D**kHead:ROFL! I know he sees the object. Look at his eyes!
You:"so, the bigger the better"
D**kHead:"YOUR HEAD IS BIGGER THAN THE TITANIC!"
You:"Yeah, and..."
D**kHead:HE CAN PROLLY SEE DOWNTOWN WITH HIS EYES!
You:"Yeah I can"

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your friends say sh!t tell them that if they do it again you will never speak to them again . Or tell them in total serious voice that you will kick the sh!t out of their ass if they say one more word .
And i just saw this post on other thread

In Motion said:
A. *PunchInTheFace*
B. You think these are big? You should have seen your moms eyes when she saw my ****.
B is great lol .

Another way is to find something on them and tell them every second . Sometime's best defense is attack .

Or if guys that you never talk to them say sh!t you have two options : 1) Ignore (maybe this one is better )
2) Go grab something and break it on their head :D.

rkc09

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks alot guys. I really appreiatate(how ever you spell it) you guys helping out. Those comebacks are nice. BTW I think 1) is a better option. But hey, 2) might come in handy:D

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rkc09 said:
Thanks alot guys. I really appreiatate(how ever you spell it) you guys helping out. Those comebacks are nice. BTW I think 1) is a better option. But hey, 2) might come in handy:D
lol yea sometimes you need to use option2 .
about spelling , write the word than select it and click with your left mouse button . There you can find your word .

Reaction score
Hm,

I used to run into this problem aswell. To be perfectly honest I still encounter it today. The best thing you can do man is just brush it off your back. Keep this in mind, someone who purposely makes you feel bad about your appearance has confidence and self image issues themselves. I usually feel bad for those kids because they lack the confidence in themselves and feel the need to make fun of you.

I used to think of witty comebacks which worked for alittle while until I realized that if I am no fun to make fun-of, they will stop. Heres some examples I did with one kid:

Him: You have a very large head, holy **** how big is that.
Me: Its true, I do have a large head, i have large eye brows, large eyes, large lips, large feet and a large nose, I would be pissed if it weren't for my large ****.

That pretty much shuts them up. What can they say?

Just keep chugging man. Don't let these people fool you. They are just as, if not more, sensitive about their own appearance. Take the higher road knowing that what goes around, comes around later in life.

Best of luck.

Moon Ram

Don Juan
Reaction score
You: Thank you.
You:Yea, I do.
Don't take them as jokes, rather take them as complements.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be funny if you took my advice but honestly I wouldn't do that, even though it would be awesome xD

But I agree with the other guys, just keep it cool and come back with stuff like:
"Thank you" "I know" "Whats your point?"

For instance:
4sshole: YOU G0T A BIG HEAD
You: Whats your point?
4sshole: YOU GOT A BIG HEAD, THATS MY POINT
You: Whatever (or: Oooook...) (Or anything else befitting )

'Whats your point' will really leave him hanging, and it will make him look really dumb.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol...become a male model.

But really...if you let it get to you they will keep doing it. Just ignore em...and dont act like u dislike your features. You said you like them...so why are you taking it deragatory? Take it as a compliment.

BBQsauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been pretty witty...let me see if i can help...

-Yeah, you know what they say about guys with big heads...
-You should have seen it before the surgery XD
-Ya, well at least my ears are symetrical (this one will make him insecure, guaranteed. Next time he looks in the mirror he will check carefully to make sure his ears are straight)

-No, it just looks like I do cuz of my contacts.
-I know. I can see that. My eyes are so advanced that they can SEE THEMSELVES.

Joker 2: This book is about as big as your head
-I know, it's embarassing because people keep trying to READ MY HEAD.
-No, it only looks that way from a distance.
-F*** off.

Joker 2: ROFL! I know he sees the object. Look at his eyes!
-Which object? My vision is so good that I can see a lot of objects.
-Yeah I can. You need glasses?

Joker 2: YOUR HEAD IS BIGGER THAN THE TITANIC!
-You should see it "go down" on chicks :)
-lol, in that case, ALL ABOARD THE TITANIC (grab 2 girls by the arm as if they were "passengers" and walk away.)

Joker 2: HE CAN PROLLY SEE DOWNTOWN WITH HIS EYES!
-I can also see women changing in windows. Bet you're jealous now!
-Watch what you say, a**hole. I CAN SEE WHERE YOU LIVE.

||D || ||\/|| ||D

Reaction score
Madness, or genius?

I would listen to BBQ; some people just don't understand genius. Back when I was in high school I used to get made fun of for the size for my forehead all the time. People used to call me Worf and all kinds of other stuff. It got so bad I used to wear all kinds of hats to cover it up, like fedoras and baseball caps and ****, but that only made it worse.

Then I met BBQ. He told me what to say, and the next time someone made a comment, I just said "Yeah, I think it enhances my sex appeal. Any of you ladies up... FORE HEAD?" To make a long story short, at the party that night the chicks were all over me. I was swimming in *****. I even got this one girl lick my forehead... for four hours!

He and I started sarging in the local bars and believe me, this dude gets *tons* of chicks. You can't lose with his method. The sauce is boss! :up:

Dank Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
BBQSauce shouldn't use another user name to try and validate himself.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U GOT SOME HUGE EYES

Huge like yo momma's ass!

Aww, what's the matter? Does your fat ass momma not love you? Is that why you're so angry?

Don't say this unless you are prepared to at least defend yourself, but that is the point. You say 'fighting words' and then the other guy does not walk up and punch you, and then you win. Most people will not start a fight. (But use your head and don't do this with anyone who honestly scares you.) The amog is that you show that you are not scared of the sh!t talker, which should usually be the case.

UKDonJuan

Reaction score
I think you guys are being a little hard on BBQsauce because he is just trying to help the "situ" (situation). His tip about grabbing two girls as if they were "passengers" on the "Titanic" of your large head is especially valuable, as it establishes SP, kino, and SSW/HSW all at the same time with two beautiful girls. Just make sure they know that you're joking, and that your head is not really the size of the Titanic! (you may need to be fairly explicit about this early on/before it becomes a problem in your relationships with them)

BBQsauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know I'm not th most credible source for endorsing my own suggestions, but variations on the titanic thing have worked decently before. they give you kind of a weird reputation, but it makes a really good impression on the ladies. I know a guy who met his current ltr that way

vivalarebellion

Don Juan
Reaction score
rkc09 said:
Just insinuate that they're gay. (Nothing wrong with gay people, but the majority of high school guys are defensive as hell with anything that seems the least bit gay).

You: ***t man, keep your eyes away from my crotch!

You: Why the **** are you staring into my eyes!?