Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any tips on getting replies from dating sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls are just there to play games I know that much, but are there things you can say too make girls reply to your messages?.

Some do, some don't...I find it kind of rude and snobbish though when they don't reply back it makes me think that they think they are too good for it, It's only polite to reply back right?...I always do.

GrimPhallic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am with you, I find it rude. Remember that the most important thing on a dating site is to have a really good pic of yourself. If you dont have any girls to tell you what pic of you is good, post it on hotornot.com to see what your rating is. Okay when I write a chick from a dating site, I usually keep it short and sweet, tell them I was checkin them out and that I am interested. Then tell them to write me back and let me know a little about them. If a chick doesnt reply, I actually write her back (7 days later) and tell her I wrote her a while ago, and she never responded (with a ****y attitude). Then I say write me back and let me know if you are interested. That usually gets a reply, and it us usually a good reply too... Hope I helped.

jbgmedia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep a standard email that you can send out to girls.. I get a good response from this with 9/10 times a reply comes my way..

Hey how are you doing? Im just browsing around and you seem cool and if you are I SUPPOSE that you can email me back at ***@net.net Oh and please don't get to attached to me just yet.

Lata
**&49473

I think the kicker is Please don't get attached to me just yet as the responses I get always say that I should be the one not getting to attached.. IT always spikes an interest though and conversations are usually extented and I often times get a meet and greet or whatever.. You could replace Please don't get to attached with Don't think about me to much

JBG

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While internet dating has this whole aura of desperation about it, it could be a fun way to meet people you wouldn't otherwise normally meet.

There is nothing wrong with having a good time with someone new you met off the internet. The internet isn't a replacement for real life relatioships and picking up girls, but it can be a fun change of pace if you are burned out from the same ol' routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.