any real dj's kno wtf is up with this situiation

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been flirting with this girl in one of my classes all year and ive gotten to kno her well and we have the same group of friends. just to let everyone kno, every guy wants this girl, shes not hot, just rediciously cute to the point where every guy wants her.

lol so i had the class today and i donno what she what she had up her sleave. all a sudden she picks a fake fight with me, like a flirting fight, something was up. And we were working on this sheet and then shes like wispering to her friend across the room to come over to her and hardcore waving to her, "get over here". now i have no idea wtf that was all about.

lol and then we kept fake fighting to the point where the teacher thought something was up. and she was like "fuk u" and i was like "fuk u harder" and it wass just back and forth like this and it was like extreme sexual tension, i dont think awkwardness.

anyone kno what happened, is she just being a tease or is she serious, and why she waved her friend over. thankssssss

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Either it's a practical joke, she's interested or....she's just being really friendly.

How to tell. Start teasing her. I don't mean little teases, but hit the sexual teasing "You know you want to fvck me" attitude. If she buys it, start making her work for you. Mention how other girls are cute and get her to work to make her cute in your eyes. Remember to keep yourself from falling for her and...progress to a date, movie night at her house...

:)

If it doesn't work, at least you're having fun!

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
Thanksss, i think shes just trying to be a tease but hey what do i know. Im also really tied up on why she was waving her friend over during the middle of the whole thing. yo i want to marry this girl seriously.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol im jk'ing with the marriage but it dosent matter how much i like this girl because I have controlled it all along. this is not just any girl, a lot of guys are after this girl, most of them are sophmores, im a junior tho, i really feel i have an edge, i want the bragging rights to say i got with this girl haha.

this is a defining point tho, the whole concept of a dj is being able to get the girl u want, lol the moment i saw this girl i wanted her. the whole fake fight was a nice surprise. my next move is like docs said, have the u kno u want to fuk me attitude but im kinda grey on whats ment by that, like what specifically should i say, i kno the attitude tho. thanks