Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any psytrance fans here?

karmavsDogma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is the psytrance scene a full-on sausage fest? I love the music, the outdoor camping festivals, even the "hippie-ness" to some degree. But I can't seem to find very many women who are down with the scene, or have even heard of it. As I go along trying to get something started with the ladies, I'm keeping an eye out specifically for psytrance chicks. To this day I'm still looking. Is this a universal phenomenon in the psytrance scene, or just isolated to Arizona.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I responded to the wrong thread... I thought I had gone into some trance there and typed up some BS that I won't ever remember:p go figure.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PsyTrance makes the ultimate driving music! Unfortunately the scene is a bit thin ever since the millenium came around.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres plenty of women in the goa scene here in Australia, but not women id ever be interested in dating. Seems they're all either drug abusers, hippies or have steroid built boyfriends who sit in the middle of the dancefloor glaring at everyone. And a few people who fall into all three categories.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a major Psy/goa trance fan since 1995. I've never been into the scene much as the hippy image/lifestyle doesn't appeal to me, but the music blows my mind!

That said, I've not heard much quality stuff for a long time. It's all leaning too much towards ambient/dub/electronic for my liking and I prefer it hard, deep and fast! (don't we all! ;)

Apart from Misted Muppet (who is my favourite artist since Hallucinogen), there aren't many highlights I can think of. Though any recommendations would be welcome.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out some Broken Toy stuff Jariel - particularly 'What is it' , 'Toys just wanna have fun' and 'Fragile'

karmavsDogma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scorb
Cosma - Simplicity is not to be missed
Also try the Reefer Madness comp on TIPWorld.
And if anyone is into psytrance, and is from Arizona, check out http://www.overmindworks.com and http://www.massabduction.com

As for the women in the scene, I know of exactly one single lady, and she's hot, but I'm already in the friend zone there (on purpose - she has hotter friends). Every other woman I meet has been brought in by her boyfriend and isn't really that into it. Since I have limited exposure to the scene (mostly AZ and CA), I was curious if this is universal? Am I better off holding out for a psytrance chick, or should I just find someone to bring into the fold?