Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any other sugestion?

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, guys.

The other day, I was at a party with some friends. In this group were two HB I know. At some point one of them saw me sending a text in my mobile phone (let us call her HB1). So she says something like this (everybody was earing):

HB1: "Hmmm. Looks like Fabio is texting his girlfriend..."
Me: (Cool and calm, just smiled and said) You´d love to know if I have a girlfriend or not, but forget it, I won´t tell you."
HB1: "Ouch, looks like we have a bad boy here! (smiled at me). Do you think he has a girlfriend, Carmen? (HB2)"
HB2: "My opinion is that he simply doesn´t have any woman at all..."

(Everybody laughed)

Me: (Kept very calm) "Yeah, you´re righ. I don´t have any woman at all...LIKE YOU. I´m used to a much higher quality..."

(Everybody laughed again even more)

I think I did well. Would you have said something different?

Thanks

Last edited:

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's fine

no need to over analyse it though

what you could think about is did you isolate any of them? did you kiss close or number close any of them?

if so, great. if not, why not?

find and eliminate ur key sticking points rather than worrying about any particular thing you said.

can you see how that is helpful?

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
stayfly said:
it's fine

no need to over analyse it though

what you could think about is did you isolate any of them? did you kiss close or number close any of them?

if so, great. if not, why not?

find and eliminate ur key sticking points rather than worrying about any particular thing you said.

can you see how that is helpful?

Yeah, I got the number from HB1. And about Carmen (HB2), screw her. I´ve noticed, however, somehow she liked what I said, which is normal.

My idea was to know some other line to say to that *****, that you guys could share. For future ocasions like this with other gals that say these sort of sh!tty things, you know...