Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any opinions on why I feel so run down lately?

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just feel really tired and run down when I get off work, I am I do try to eat well whole grain and 3 meals a day.

when I get off work I just feel like i have no energy to go sarging.

I havent' gone to the gym in months, and i am a little fat, but other than that I eat well and sleep well , i am little depressed lately bc of my lack of success with women

I just can explain why i feel so tired lately....any advise?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depression will make you feel tired and listless. It's also insidious...it sneaks up on you and you will find yourself more depressed than you think you are (but you can't tell until you're over it)

get in some good exercise, it should snap you out of it. Cut out any junk food from your diet, get a good multivitamin. If that doesn't work, get your testosterone levels checked, or think about professional help for depression.

I think once you get the ball rolling on being active you'll shake it off. Good luck.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it sounds like you might just working hard. Everyone gets tired from time to time.

You need a change of scenery. I don't mean pick up and move to a different city. Try going out to a different kinda place and doing something kinda different.

You may be a DJ or DJ in training, but you're still human.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be a testosterone problem.

Get your ass back in the gym!

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit any caffeine intake. Increase your protein. Make sure you're getting around 7 hours of sleep every night.

How do you feel about your job? What do you do?

What do you do in your free time? How do you feel about that?

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm feeling pretty good today, but the last 3 weeks or so were similar for me.

I attribute it to a cold hard dose of rejection, a 3 week LOST marathon (all 5 seasons in 3 weeks, no real life), like 200% increased weed smoking, smoking cigs when drunk, getting **** for sleep, and poor diet and NO cardio/lifting.