Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any one have trouble flying solo at bars?

Reaction score
I've gotten very creative with meeting people this year, but this is one part of the singles scene that still kills me. I have trouble meeting people at straight-up bars. I'm talking bar bars...not clubs, not the dives with dance floors, but the Moe's Tavern type places where everyone clusters into groups.

I'm fine if I go in a group, but is there any way to meet people when you're by yourself in a place like this? I certainly have before, but it's usually a combination of luck and going on the right night. And if I'm trying to get laid, I don't like depending on luck.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At these type of places you can only depend on luck, but since you dont like depending on luck to get laid, may I suggest you dont go to these types of bars. You're welcome, I just used some logic.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really have fun flying solo so I just don't do it.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had at least a good of luck at bars over the years as clubs. There are certainly less choices at bars than clubs, but my ratio of hits vs strikes has also been higher there.

Solo is the best way. Other guys get in the way, come up at the wrong times, and otherwise prove annoying. I don't really have to go to bars and clubs anymore, but if I did I'd make it clear to any other guys that I don't really need their help and basically they just need to go do their own thing because a man doesn't need another guy holding his **** for him to piss.

Basically be a man, go talk to the girls you like, dance with them whatever, forget all the Internet routines and BS, and just go get the girl. It's very simple.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like the place you're describing is the place where people aren't as interested in mingling just by its very nature. Aside from maybe being a regular I can't see why that kind of spot would be conducive to "game."

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice I got from a good friend who banged and bangs lots of chics.

Get super drunk and talk to every hot girl you see.

Its a numbers game.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
starfishandcoffee said:
I've gotten very creative with meeting people this year, but this is one part of the singles scene that still kills me. I have trouble meeting people at straight-up bars. I'm talking bar bars...not clubs, not the dives with dance floors, but the Moe's Tavern type places where everyone clusters into groups.

I'm fine if I go in a group, but is there any way to meet people when you're by yourself in a place like this? I certainly have before, but it's usually a combination of luck and going on the right night. And if I'm trying to get laid, I don't like depending on luck.
I like these threads :)

Typically bars where everyone is in a huge ass group just isn't worth going to. Why? Because its just talking and the girls aren't looking to meet anyone new in a non-platonic sense. Why make it hard for yourself? Go to the bars where the girls are having fun and like to meet new people. :). Plus Bar Bars are boring lol. Plus the hotter girls go to the dive bars w/ dance floors and the clubs :)

mrRuckus is right.

But also, don't be scared to go out alone lol.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
You know this thread reminds me...one day was just a bad day for me I dont remember why (obviously wasnt life changing) but the point is I needed a damn drink. So I went to some moes tavern spot and bellied up the bar my only mission getting wasted. It was about 20 minutes later into my 4th drink when some nearby cougars started opening me up. I didnt even notice them until they were talking to me.

Point is dont be that wierd dude going out by himself just to "meet people" go out an get wasted and things will fall into place brah trust me.

Reaction score
^^yeah man, be in your own zone, dont be the sketchy guy, looking left and right, scoping for chicks like a poon terminator....

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is always good to have someone with you that you like, but I wouldnt want to go out if I was not going to know anyone like the regulars.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in the wrong mindset. Go out to have fun, not to "meet girls". If you're too goal oriented about it you'll fail.

I was at a bar once and I was pretty drunk and saw this girl that looked like this actressr; she was sitting with about 5 other people and they were probably around 10 years older than me, but when I came back from the bathroom I just rolled with it and ended up having a pretty awesome conversation with all of them. No, I didn't get any numbers, but I wasn't going for that; if there was a single girl there I probably could've hooked her but I just went up and talked and had a good time, and opened a set because I thought it would be fun to talk to them.

Once again the solution is counterintuitive to the problem. To get girls the state of mind you have to be in is one of complete acceptance of who you are and where you're at, but you're also trying to fix flaws in yourself which by its nature is a rejection of who you are. Getting over this trick is the road to becoming a DJ.

EDIT: Oh and BTW I've only tried going out by myself a handful of times and every time I was too ***** to talk to anyone by myself so go figure hahaha