Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any one have experiences with going clubbing solo? Share.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just found out about a somewhat new club that was built maybe 10-15mins from me and I really want to go but sometimes my friends dont want to and I dont have anyone to go with. Ive considered going solo but the thought of standing in line alone and then going up to the bouncer alone seems kinda ackward. I guess if you just stroll in confidently theres nothing to worry about, but just wondering how often others do it and how they normally go about spending the night. Give field reports for what u remember :) IE: You go in, when u get there u go to the bar for a drnk or too, then hit the dance floor, find some cute girl? Explain some of your experiences with it. I need encouragement on this one lol

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I guess if you just stroll in confidently theres nothing to worry about

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive never gone alone, hell I've never been to a club. But its like this, being without wing's in a club is BETTER. You know why? Because there's no one to impress! You set the bar and you climb over it yourself. No one to mock you no one to bug you. There's no one to cheer you on but even so, once you got your girls you got enough ego to get them all in the club. You said it, strole in like you own the place, and show the girls whos daddy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use this opportunity to get to know bouncer and the bartenders. Knowing them personally can be advantageous in the future.

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Befriend bartenders/bouncers/regulars there, then you're never alone when you go. Go in early, before it gets loud, just talk to people.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt matter if you go with anyone. Just go out there and dance. Wingmen are helpful for groups of girls, so if you can bring some with you. It doesn't make much of a difference though.

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I do it a lot. Most of my friends are just too embarrassing to go clubbing with, and when I do go with them it's more a case of getting loaded and having fun.

If you live in a small town where there aren't many clubs or you want to keep going to the same one then you have to be cautious - every fvck up will be a public one that could well haunt you. For that reason getting to know the staff is a bad idea - if you don't know them and you step over the line then you can just wait a few weeks before going back. If they know you then you're screwed.

I find the locals and regulars to be the least productive - they're usually still in their 'default life' and hang with the people they went to school with. The blow-ins are better - they're there to have fun and they're in a more tolerant and accepting mindset - not to mention they're on the outside just like you..

After you've been going there for a few months you'll start to get to know the regulars and they might start to be more accepting, but be very careful who you get to know and especially who you sleep with - it will indelibly categorize you in the minds of the other regulars.

DANCE - a lot. Hanging around leaning on the bar leering at chicks is for d!ckheads. Avoid the blustery wannabe 'alpha males' that are trying to compensate for the size of their equipment. Likewise avoid the sad fvcks and the falling down drunk chicks.

I recommend getting fairly loaded - being sober in a nightclub is like visiting the day room of the local asylum. However, you have to know where the edge is and not go over it. Being loaded and having a good time is great - being a drunken fool is not.

Don't even bother getting there until midnight (assuming it's open til 5-6am). Get loaded before you go and you'll only spend $50 instead of $150.

I guess that'll do for starters :)

Of course I'm assuming that you're talikng about nighclubs that play dance music - if it's country or some old **** doing Sinatra impressions then who cares? :)

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about when you first walk in. You basically just walk right to the dance floor and dance with some girl u havent met yet?

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about when you first walk in. You basically just walk right to the dance floor and dance with some girl u havent met yet?
What did you do on your first day of kindergarten? What did you do on your first day at summer camp?

Some of you guys must carry around a book of instructions on how to eat, sleep, wipe your butt and brush your teeth :)

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

I'm the king of the solo Club Outing. In fact I rarely go to the club with anyone but I know how to dance very well so because of that I've established a reputation in the club and that's a big thing too because like someone else said you don't want to be the guy just standing by the bar looking rather 'creepy'

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I can't tell anyone else what they should do, but I can tell you what I would do.

Walk in and look around. Wander through the place and get a feel for it. Go take a leak, then get a drink (even if it's just coke). Find a nice spot where you have a good view and drink (and smoke if you do). Check out the chicks, take note of any that are checking you out. Don't blow the first eye contact by looking away - it's a critical phase that can write you off to that chick.

When a song that you like comes on, go dance - alone. Don't get all needy and try to snuggle up to strangers. Do your own thing, like you're alone dancing in the dark. Then you're up close and any chicks that are interested will move in closer. If you find they tend to keep a distance then close your eyes for a while and keep dancing - when you open them again they will have moved closer (lol - like hunting wabbits).

Don't try to pick up chicks - you're in a new place and you want to get comfortable there, so just chat when the opportunities present themselves, but don't get all clingy with the first chick that you talk to.

That should be enough for starters. The dynamics of spotting chicks that are interested, and whether or not they're intimidated (that's something that you can fix - a lack of attraction is not) are a whole other deal. You'll only figure that out from practice.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend getting fairly loaded - being sober in a nightclub is like visiting the day room of the local asylum.
-- Aramas

Very funny!

Clubbing alone isn't very smart if you're drinking alot. You'll need money for a taxi.

If you're spending over 15-20 bucks when you go clubbing, you're staying way too long and drinking way too much.

I really can't talk fairly about the amount, as I drink all night, but somehow my tab is never over 16 bucks.

I go alone. I leave alone. I get the numbers and make plans for later.

Of course, there are exceptions to every rule....

Never approach the first hot girl you see. Wait a few minutes, who knows who else is going to walk through the door?

selfcontrol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
What I do is walk up to the bar like I'm the alpha male and make chit chat with the guys I see there. If I'm not at all drunk, I'll order a drink. If I am tipsy from earlier drinking, I'll order a Red Bull or water.

I finish my drink and make idle chatter with the guys. That eases me into the situation and warms me up. Then I slowly start opening chicks.

selfcontrol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aramas
What did you do on your first day of kindergarten? What did you do on your first day at summer camp?

Some of you guys must carry around a book of instructions on how to eat, sleep, wipe your butt and brush your teeth :)
Sounds like you're a natural. I'm always amazed how you guys are surprised that the rest of us don't know this stuff instinctively.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah apparently he's already mastered everything there is about DJ and can criticize others.... go rewrite the bible since u know so much ;)

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you're spending over 15-20 bucks when you go clubbing, you're staying way too long and drinking way too much. "

I don't know what clubs you go to, but when I used to go clubbing all the time, I would spend 20 bucks to get in the place as most had a cover charge.

And the ones that didnt have a covercharge, well, put it this way, you would not want to be there.

And the drinks, well a coors light cost around 6 bucks a glass.

But if your from the midwest or other places like that, I can see your point. I was always amazed when I visited friends out in the midwest. I could basically get trashed at some of the bars if I wanted to for under 20 bucks. And that's what most of the clubs charged for a cover where I was from.

As for going solo, try it, it's cool. But if you live in a smaller area with only a few places to go, then it can be weird, especially when it's mostly the same people over and over.

I became bored with the club scene because it became the same people, men and women, over and over, no matter what club I went to. Yes they were different people, but there were the Drunk people, the losers hiding in the back, the dancers, the alpha males and hot chics, the rico suave types, and so on.

No matter what club I visited, it was the same thing.

The reason you go with a wingman sometimes is because sometimes a club won't get packed for hours or maybe you came on the wrong night.

ANd in one of the places I've lived, it took about an hour to get to the only club around, so I wasn't going to turn around right away and go home. So bringing a friend along, evne if it's a dead night, you can have fun.

If it's a dead night and your solo, you most likely will get trashed.