Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any of you guys like girls that bust your balls 2?

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i find that they are the far most entertaining cause if i throw them a neg hit, or just bugging them about something, they will throw something back, and you go back and forth. I mean i guess confidence in a girl is attractive as well. But it just seems more fun cause you constanly have to be on your feet.

eniktin

Don Juan
Reaction score
it gets too competitive

and if they overdo it it starts attacking a man's comfort level

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I normally don't mind when girls do this, in fact I kind of like it because it sparks a connection and definitely a conversation. Although today this girl (I'd rate her a 3-4) just couldn't stop busting my balls and singling me out. At first I didn't mind, and I thought it was funny. I shot back with some strong come backs and generally she stopped.. I was doing awesome at putting her back in place but keeping it funny and entertaining our group. Then she got onto this thing she has about guys wearing sandals. Well I happened to be wearing sandals that day and she was just running around telling everyone how disgusting it is and to stay away...

lol, it was really pissing me off. I don't usually have a problem with this so I didn't know how to react. I played it off cool and calm until she started running around the class telling everyone that my feet were gross. Then my insults became more direct and personal.. probably shouldn't have done that. Oh well though, I could careless.

I think girls busting your balls can be a great thing, but it depends on the person. If a girl plays it off all cute and funny, then I love it! But when a girl gets in my face thinking she's bad ass and better then me I just makes me smirk because she's horribly mistaken. For example.. the girl today.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the usual reaction of a girl in the presence of a dominant man is submissiveness. I can hardly recall a girl I've known who used to be ****y and funny to a guy given this context.

If anything there maybe some light teasing by her. If it's getting to the point where she escalates teasing to putting down, then you've got a powerplay going on and you haven't established your dominance with her.

I have seen girls who are snobby and *****y that can dish it out then seeing the contrast as they interact with their dominant boy friend.

Kaine

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Finch

I think girls busting your balls can be a great thing, but it depends on the person. If a girl plays it off all cute and funny, then I love it! But when a girl gets in my face thinking she's bad ass and better then me I just makes me smirk because she's horribly mistaken. For example.. the girl today.
I agree with that 100% :cool:

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
if this is done marginally, then its good. keeps things fresh and upbeat. but like someone said earlier, if its too much, then its no good

b

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends. if she's all giggly and fun about it - cool. but if she has a mean/stern face - then she's trying to put you down.

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most often, the same applies to guys, as well...

It just gets down right annoying! Especially with both of us pulling that crap...