Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any of you guys into Cryptozoology?

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.

I'm personally a Bigfoot fan, but I'm also a staunch skeptic, so in my opinion none of these creatures exist until proven otherwise. And sightings are never proof.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Lol.

I'm personally a Bigfoot fan, but I'm also a staunch skeptic, so in my opinion none of these creatures exist until proven otherwise. And sightings are never proof.
I like to hunt wraithes' with my dog. How about you?

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hunted a felhound the other day, but apparently it had a master and it showed up. a big Taurus ,i executed him on sight and his head now sits on the wall decorating my living room.

i have heard rumours of an elemental being behind my house.will investigate it further with my ally ...a rusulka .

my ogopogo expeditions were brought to a halt last autumn when a chupacabra and a bunch of frenzied hounds strcuk my rucksack and ran away with it.....iwill recommence my search this year.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
i hunted a felhound the other day, but apparently it had a master and it showed up. a big Taurus ,i executed him on sight and his head now sits on the wall decorating my living room.

i have heard rumours of an elemental being behind my house.will investigate it further with my ally ...a rusulka .

my ogopogo expeditions were brought to a halt last autumn when a chupacabra and a bunch of frenzied hounds strcuk my rucksack and ran away with it.....iwill recommence my search this year.

You should try having conversation with an Ent. There's some fun.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:

You may want to look also into a witch. If you are dealing with one you may be in trouble. In that case you may want too look up a good witch to aide you. Worst case scenario you turn to the Vampires.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Lol.

There's talk of Bigfoot in Colorado. He uses a Bicycle. Fort something area.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should get yourself a Jesus.

They're worth like TEN leprechauns.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vantagepoint said:
No need to bring that into this discussion.
Relax, it was quote from the Simpsons, one of the halloween episodes, where homer had to reverse a curse put on him by a gypsie, and they were discussing magical creatures to help out. I believe Mo was the guy who came up with the comparison.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Relax, it was quote from the Simpsons, one of the halloween episodes, where homer had to reverse a curse put on him by a gypsie, and they were discussing magical creatures to help out. I believe Mo was the guy who came up with the comparison.

Haha good one. Caught me off guard there. You watch much Football?