Any non vaxxed dating apps?

Xman

Banned
Reaction score
So for the people that did not get the “Covid vaccine” thingy, are there any options for finding partners online who did not take Dr. Fauci’s shot treatments?

In this case, online dating could actually be quite nice? Less pickiness? And a very intense alliance of beliefs ranging from health, common sense, to shared experiences and political preferences.

Could a non vaxxed dating apps be a thing?

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So for the people that did not get the “Covid vaccine” thingy, are there any options for finding partners online who did not take Dr. Fauci’s shot treatments?
Less pickiness? And a very intense alliance of beliefs ranging from health, common sense, to shared experiences and political preferences.
You don't see the irony of having these requirements while also hoping for less pickiness?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In this case, online dating could actually be quite nice? Less pickiness? And a very intense alliance of beliefs ranging from health, common sense, to shared experiences and political preferences.

Why don't you wanna date a vaxxed girl?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

You don't see the irony of having these requirements while also hoping for less pickiness?
It's funny how what people actually MEAN to say is they want people who do exactly as they do, but always phrase it as if they want more openness when they really want less and more closed-mindedness to only their belief system.

You see this all the time with people railing about political beliefs and how they want more choice, etc...well, isn't one of the choices that you are trying to get rid of the one your opponent is choosing??

Makes no logical sense.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how what people actually MEAN to say is they want people who do exactly as they do, but always phrase it as if they want more openness when they really want less and more closed-mindedness to only their belief system.

You see this all the time with people railing about political beliefs and how they want more choice, etc...well, isn't one of the choices that you are trying to get rid of the one your opponent is choosing??

Makes no logical sense.
Well... if they were being direct, the request would sound mean. "Is there an app full of people that did not to get the vaccine?..."

A lot of people would then reply by saying stuff like, "why? You dont think the vaccine worked? What are you... some sort of racist...stfu,, bigot!! You calling me stupid?" Etc, etc... totally not even answering the question and getting into the realm of politics or other side debates the OP didn't want to get into.

Hell, see how we are starting to get into politics now even through OP tried to word his question "safely"? Imagine if the OP wasn't careful with his words. It would have gotten into politics/controversal subjects a lot sooner

At the end of the day, the OP probably thinks those that took the vaccines are stupid, and he wants find women that he thinks are intelligent. He doesn't want to debate this idea. He just wants to find an OLD dating site that full fills this requirement.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or Farmers. Got milk OP?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here is some dating sites for "pure bloods" which it is apparently called for people never taking the jab. I just did a quick internet search on duckduckgo:

Here is one too in Google play with an dating mobile app too:

Never used any of them, so I do not know how good they are or how well they work..

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you wanna date a vaxxed girl?
1695160028750.png

Apparently to studies the Covid-19 vaccine anti-bodies etc. are transferred to the child to some degree?
You don't want a newborn with Covid-19 vaccine related health issues...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is some dating sites for "pure bloods" which it is apparently called for people never taking the jab. I just did a quick internet search on duckduckgo:

Here is one too in Google play with an dating mobile app too:

Never used any of them, so I do not know how good they are or how well they work..
Personally, I wouldn't bother. In my observation, women on the mainstream apps who feel the need to mention they are anti-vax are biatches anyway (same thing with the stated pro-vax women). I would imagine women on such niche apps would be avoidant to begin with.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I have a controversial take here.

I'm a pure blood.. Had COVID 3x... but never wanted to take Dr Faucis special medication.

However.. I have smashed a few girls who have been Vaxxed and for some reason immediately after felt a little ill.

Yes I felt ill after rearranging the guts of Vaxxed girls.

I am convinced viral shedding is real and that spike protein makes its way into every part of the body.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm a pure blood.. Had COVID 3x... but never wanted to take Dr Faucis special medication.

However.. I have smashed a few girls who have been Vaxxed and for some reason immediately after felt a little ill.

I am convinced viral shedding is real and that spike protein makes its way into every part of the body.
If that's true I'm fvcked I consistenly nutted inside at least 3 vaxxed women over the past couple of years, I'm talking probably 20, 30 times between them all. Personally I felt no change though, in fact, my CV health is far better now than it's ever been. The whole vaccine shedding thing is completely up in the air at this point.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Interesting.
Very hard to find any confirmation of this because there is no reliable data out there to trust. I'm totally neutral on this.

Maybe it is true, maybe it is not.
There has been rumors out there about this and even if it is true it is and always be denied and censored. At least until further notice.

Maybe in the future there will be published studies about this which are not bias in any direction?

Problem is that a LOT of studies as financed by the the Pharma industry. If you want to do an honest neutral study of the effects of the covid-19 vaccines you will have a very hard time to find funding for it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting.
Very hard to find any confirmation of this because there is no reliable data out there to trust. I'm totally neutral on this.

Maybe it is true, maybe it is not.
There has been rumors out there about this and even if it is true it is and always be denied and censored. At least until further notice.

Maybe in the future there will be published studies about this which are not bias in any direction?

Problem is that a LOT of studies as financed by the the Pharma industry. If you want to do an honest neutral study of the effects of the covid-19 vaccines you will have a very hard time to find funding for it.
I know this is based on personal experience, however I have smashed girls pretty much all my life lol.

Never have i experienced a feeling like this before, till the vaccine came along.

There have been maybe 3 different jabbed girls that I smashed and in all three times I felt ill afterwards.

The illness feeling was familiar, as it felt like I had COVID (I know what COVID feels like, as I have had it 3x)

I spoke to a couple of other pure blood people, and these guys said the same thing, a feeling of illness after having sex with the vaccinated.

That viral shedding thing is real.

Might explain why many people make it clear on dating apps they don't want to date anyone who has been Vaxxed.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I read that too, but idk man, I think is BS

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a hopeless catch-22.

Assuming you're unvaxxed and believe in vaccine shedding (the transfer of vaccine antibodies from vaxxed to unvaxxed via sexual or other means), it is next to impossible to guarantee that your potential partner is truly unvaxxed.

1) there is no test for truly being unvaxxed
2) you have no guarantee that someone who is unvaxxed has never been with a vaxxed person since the start of covid-19. They might consider themselves unvaxxed merely because they never took the jab or any boosters
3) they could lie

I don't have a good answer for you and I doubt that any dating app will ever suffice. They ONLY remote possibility would probably be certain church communities that were rabidly antivaxx in general and even then you need to have really good social relationships with the people in them before you could even begin to safeguard your choice of sex partner (even assuming they would be interested). I can't think of another dating pool offhand. It might be easier in some of the Orthodox Christian countries which had lower jab % of the population but even then it's more or less the same issue you're dealing with.

Maybe the future makes such selections more straightforward. However, you then need to decide what your life is like in the interim. Do you not date or have sex? Right now, it's a personal choice for how important this is to you and do you stick to your guns and accept the cost.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Makes no logical sense.
Most people are emotional slaves to their personal narratives and identities.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shout out to all the purebloods! Next time the hammer falls, you need to get to Puerto Vallarta. The wife and I were hanging out with 1000+ people on the beach while the cult of Tranny Tam and the Trudeau fans cowered in their houses and pissed their pants back home. Remember, we're all in this together! Except you mud bloods, you're fvcked and it's mandatory! ;)

Last edited: