Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any Military here?

Reaction score
Hey, just curious if there are any Military guys or girls on this site? If so, what do you do? Where are you stationed? Prev Assignments.. etc..

I am 24 and have been a Combat Medic in the Army for about 6 years now. I am a SSG currently stationed at Fort Benning. Prior to coming here I spent 2 years at Fort Bragg in the 82nd, and 3 years out in Hawaii. I recently completed Ranger school (class 03-09) and completed Airborne school a few years ago. I hope to get back to the 82nd or over to the 173rd in Italy to take a Medical Platoon in a few years..

Doc

Apocalypse Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an Air Force DEP'r. I thought joining would be a relatively quick process. I was wrong, haha. :yawn:

Apocalypse Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
SleepyRangerMedic82D said:
Apocalyspe,

Yeah the delayed entry program and just getting in, can take some time.. But it will be worth the wait in the long run..

Good luck to you..
Thanks a lot, man. I appreciate it.

Now a question for you Military studs: does the uniform buy you any points with the ladies? The military pretty much has Alpha qualities seeping from its pores, so I would assume that ladies would instinctively gravitate toward soldiers.