Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any mature DJ's here have kids?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just the ones i drop off at the pool every morning.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your kids are cute, use them as bait. Kinda like walking using your dog to meet chicks...

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Mr.Positive said:
If your kids are cute, use them as bait. Kinda like walking using your dog to meet chicks...
Crude and immature but it rings true nonetheless. Li'l K is almost thirteen and a goddamned dynamo inside and out (her game is flawless even at this age).

When she and I are out without the Mrs. I certainly notice a distinct " hmmm, he's got his sh!t together" vibe from my opposite gender.

Li'l K is an extension and result of my clarity as a Father and as a life teacher to her. So you Dads here need to step your game up to the highest level because this is where our next generaion DJ's should be getting thier info and direction.

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Crude and immature but it rings true nonetheless. Li'l K is almost thirteen and a goddamned dynamo inside and out (her game is flawless even at this age).

When she and I are out without the Mrs. I certainly notice a distinct " hmmm, he's got his sh!t together" vibe from my opposite gender.

Li'l K is an extension and result of my clarity as a Father and as a life teacher to her. So you Dads here need to step your game up to the highest level because this is where our next generaion DJ's should be getting thier info and direction.
If she remains a virgin until marriage then you have done well as a father. otherwise you have utterly failed - this is THE measure!!!!!!

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
If she remains a virgin until marriage then you have done well as a father. otherwise you have utterly failed - this is THE measure!!!!!!
No pressure there Karma :) ....as long as she remains a virgin until she's married, you will have done your job well..

Based upon your posts that I've read, you've already done your job well.

If I marry someday and have kids, I'd like to think I'll spread my "marriage" knowledge on this board too someday..

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
I have 4 kids.

As far as DJing goes there is some truth to the ease and availability and automatic social proof you have with single mothers. I have been down that path with several young, very hot, single mothers. Unfortunately, the flaws that contributed to their breakups remain un-repaired. Most were looking for an immediate LTR or a rescuer and they have much baggage.

More and more I have focused my DJ activities away from my kids and I am finding the quality of women much higher who are not single mommies. I don’t know how to put it but they are literally “lighter” as far as having fun and being flexible in doing fun things.

My daughter is entering medical school and I am very proud of her. She has remained true to one man, and although she and he have not married yet and she is not a “virgin”, nevertheless, she is of the highest caliber person I know.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:

that is actually so sweet man! i mean, you spend time with your daughter and simultaneously train her to be a good responsible woman.:up:

thing is I just get so AFC when it comes to family... i don't have a need for a woman really, but i just curl and become soft and afc'ish when it comes to wanting a kid!! why are my fatherly instincts kickin in so early!!?? gah.