Any interest here in firearms silencers?

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they CAN be legally made and possessed, you know. $200 tax stamp, 6 month waiting period for the background check, fingerprints and pic submitted. if your local cop won't sign off on the form, you can create a corporation or a trust and get around that requirement. 30 states allow individuals to own "cans". for the other 20, you have to pay $500 a year for a class 3 dealer's license, in order to buy and sell and possess cans, This C3 license. is the key to making 50k a year or more, quite easily. To actually MAKE your own cans (or machineguns) legally in those 20 states, you need a $1000 a year Title II manufacturer's license, which is the key to making 1/4 mill $+ a year. A title IX license, for making destructive devices, is 5k a year and is the key to making millions. The TV shows with the rocket launchers, etc SONS OF GUNS, is a holder of the DD license, obviously. A simple explosives license, to possess such things for demolitions purposes, is $500 a year.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great, now I can drop everything and pursue the lucrative business of weapons fetishes. Teach me bro, I can't possibly compete with your vast knowledge of how to make money. You must be very rich with special forces like skills and knowledge.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do ok. :) U can spend as little or as much as you like on guns and ammo. Mike Dillon had a simple idea, it made him a multimillionaire in about a year. He took the (handgun only, one powder charge only, special dies, 2 year waiting list for a press, $1000+ at the time, 1980 or so) progressive Reloader and made it capable of loading rifle ammo and using standard reloading dies, for about $300, Now he sells a video of him using a quad mount electric Gatling type machine gun, 4 guns really,, 16,000 rds per minute, all tracers, 50c a shot at the time, to light up the desert in AZ, near his plant that makes the loaders, dies, etc.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can stick to .22's, 4c a shot at Wally world, and a few hundred rds a year if you like. You can get a Phoenix Arms HP22, a decent .22lr pocketable autoloader, for $100 or so, used, and learn plenty with it.