Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any highh school regrets?

elite7

Don Juan
Reaction score
The one thing I regret not dropping out earlier maybe not playing a sport you?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
elite7 said:
The one thing I regret not dropping out earlier maybe not playing a sport you?
For fvck's sake...:rolleyes:

Anyway I have no real regrets about high school. It's been awhile so perhaps I remember it better than it was but it was cool.

And honestly, it gets better.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
I've been an outcast in high school, never had a friend, never spoke to anyone, people laughed at me. I can't say that I have regrets about high school. My only regret is discovering DD and sosuave at 25 years old and not at 12.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High school literally traumatized me. Ended up dropping out my senior year and finishing with online classes. I still have nightmares about it and I'm 24.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
I've been an outcast in high school, never had a friend, never spoke to anyone, people laughed at me. I can't say that I have regrets about high school. My only regret is discovering DD and sosuave at 25 years old and not at 12.
I found the website around 15 or 16 years old. It saved my @$$ in high school from going psycho :trouble:

The only thing that I regret was not switching schools in high school. I just couldn't shake the weak persona that I had follow me throughout high school. Once I went to PGST and College, I was able to shake that persona.

Now I am a completely changed person, the only thing that I can say to high school students is "life goes on after high school." No matter how cliche it sounds, it is very true.

- comic_relief

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the4re was a girl in spanish glass that was a straight bopper. not real bad looking either. one day we skipped class and we are in my car and she says, i will do anything you want me to do, just tell me. my stupid **** face ass is going to saty "let's kiss" total epic fail. she would have blown me until oblivion if i let her. then i ran into the same girl at the fair and she wanted to ride on the ferris wheel so i can feel her up but i had a GF and didn't want it to get back to her. she wanted it. i failed.

elite7

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi

going to my reunion most of my buds have done alright but dropping out would have been good

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
should have skipped a grade or 2 and go straight to college full time instead of doing the college night classes at 16. Good times at those classes, but they make high school look like a joke at the time.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
should have played puck instead of running track and playing golf. probably would have been able to play juniors not that the parents would have committed to anything like that anyway.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I had an advanced knowledge of STD's, a 'b!tches aren't sh!t' attitude and then fvcked a lot of the little young slvts in high school. The good thing about not fvcking those slvts was I didn't catch all of the nasty STD's that a lot of those slvts probably had, and I didn't get any money-sucking womb sh!tlets or psycho problem baby-mothers. A lot of the young teenage boys who get lots of pvssy have those problems because they don't know any better.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Tons. Water under the bridge.

In about 10 years, people who I envied in high school will have regrets that they couldn't live more like me. :p

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were a couple of girls literally throwing themselves at me that I blew off entirely. I made up for it as time went on though. Other than that everything went over well enough. They should call high school "practice years" because none of it really matters when it comes down to it.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I regret not getting A's which I could have gotten easily if I wasn't so concerned with meaningless bullsh*t. I was under the impression that High School was a social club, which I guess a lot of people are. I thought failing was no big deal, even "cooler" than getting A's.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Sh*t guys! So many of you are 30s, or hitting 30s. We'll gather together in an elderly home someday and do a bootcamp.

element0

Don Juan
Reaction score
No high school regrets, but tons of college ones. I was happy with where I was at in high school, even though I had little success with women, it didn't bother me. College though, I regret so many decisions I made I can't even count them; where I lived, who I socialized with, my major, the list goes on.

I'm a few months removed from graduating, and my major regrets are years in the past, so they are getting easier to deal with.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really could have used this site when I was in high school. H.S. was just a chain of oneitis and hanging out with loser friends.

I would have been much better off joining a sport and getting a different circle of friends.

element0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I really could have used this site when I was in high school. H.S. was just a chain of oneitis and hanging out with loser friends.

I would have been much better off joining a sport and getting a different circle of friends.
Sports have been the biggest influence in my life as far as meeting new people. Just joined a coed softball team that starts in a few weeks, pumped to start.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Maxtro said:

When I was in high school, everyone kept telling me, "You should get involved with a sport.". But, they NEVER told me WHY. So, I never tried it.

It took years for me to realize that it greatly expands your social circle and makes it way easier to get girls.

So I was the nerd, e.g. valedictorian in high school and summa c&m laude in college, but didn't get so much as a kiss until 27.

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wish i would have played football I'm 5'6 230lbs of muscle and fat. I would have been a beast as an running back or wide receiver. I also wish I would have not dropped out. I was working at the time. I should have been more social. I'm way more social now but still no friends. I'm gonna start taking bjj and hope to join army