Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any good books you can recommend?

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is mainly a site to guide men in dating women. Especially if I use the word "Alpha male"

However I want to become Alpha, not just to get women but to improve my life. Like, I want to influence and lead people, have loads of networks, connections, acquaintances, friends and whatnot.

All the while being Alpha and not buying into "be nice and smile to everyone" stuff.

Anyone?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mack Within By Tariq Nasheed. I have read this book multiple times. Great read.

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get these books " How to become an alpha male - John Alexander, The art of Mackin, The Mack within, The elite way - Tariq Nasheed, The Plan - Tony Clink, The Mystery Method - Mystery, Magic Bullets - Nick Savoy.......

S

Seaman

Well,thanks for providing useful information...I really like this kind of informative post...Please keep sharing like these useful information with us...Keep it up...!

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for the answers! I thought this thread is dead

CJ 101 said:
Get these books " How to become an alpha male - John Alexander, The art of Mackin, The Mack within, The elite way - Tariq Nasheed, The Plan - Tony Clink, The Mystery Method - Mystery, Magic Bullets - Nick Savoy.......
Isnt this more of a PUA/getting girls type of material? I want something that is dynamic

Big Overseas 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
The 7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen Cuvvy
Sink or Swim by Duncan Goodhew
The Victory Unlimited Battle Plan by Victory Unlimited

http://victoryunlimitedshow.com/the-victory-unlimited-battle-plan

VU is one of our own, and he still posts on here frequently . That fella has a way of explaining the way men, women, and life works like nobody else. This book has kicked me in the ass and changed my whole worldview. It really was like a electronic "man up, military-style, makeover/boot camp."

But be warned - Its a BIG book. About 600 pages. It's a wealth of knowledge, but funny as hell sometimes though too.

R

Rubato

Anything by Anthony Robbins.

Frogs in to Princes By Bandler and Gringer... anything by them really

Look for books about NLP

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alastair Humphreys: Moods of Future Joys and Thunder and Sunshine. Stories from a man who cycles around the world. From the way he's writing, he probably is a total wimp. But then again he cycled through Africa and Siberia on his own.

It's fricking inspiring. I've done some cycle touring too and this guy writes perfectly how you're feeling on the road - of course 10x more extreme than what I did. It's a book full of REALNESS, no pretending, no philosophy, no fancy thoughts of being manly, it's the truth and nothing but. It feels so alive, and when you read it, it makes you feel alive.

He's a perfectly ordinary guy, no DJ, not suave, no nothing, but this nutcase cycled around the world. And when I've saved enough money I will do it too.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How come no one has mentioned Think and Grow Rich, and the 48 Laws of Power? Those two are like Successful Sh*t 101!