Any good articles on female hypergamy?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was searching google, found some decent articles, but I want to read that game changing article that explains what female hypergamy is. What to do about it ETC. If you have any gems drop them....thanks

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Yeah, try a book called Pride and Prejudice.

Female "hypergamy" is as old as mammals.
No sh!t Sherlock, you do love parroting that little factoid thinking you've dropped some next level knowledge bomb don't you sweetheart.

Unrestrained hypergamy however (you know, the one everyone talks about) has only been in existence for roughly 4 or 5 decades. And for a bit there before the fall of Rome.

As funny as it is watching you continually get all pissy over the word "hypergamy", how about you give spamming that same tired sh!t in every thread on hypergamy a rest eh?

OP: Try this http://therationalmale.com/?s=hypergamy and apologies for this phuckin idiot zarky snarking up your thread.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Unrestrained hypergamy however (you know, the one everyone talks about) has only been in existence for roughly 4 or 5 decades.
Oh ok, so the problem isn't "hypergamy" anymore, it's "unrestrained hypergamy." I see.

Since "unrestrained hypergamy" is the real problem, why don't you tell us how today's women are more unrestrained than, say, Anne Boleyn, who was so "hypergamous" that she did everything in her power to rise from a rather middle-class diplomatic upbringing and wed the King of England.

Explain how women of today are "unrestrained" as compared to ancient women who were so eager to marry up that their entire family had to put up a dowry for them to do it.

And back when daughters would rather be one woman in an Emperor's harem of 1000 than to be some nobody living on a farm -- explain how that was less "unrestrained" than today.

Because compared to the "hypergamy" of the past, today's women look pretty damn restrained to me.

Anybody who believes that womens' desire to marry up has somehow increased in the recent past... knows utterly nothing about history or about human nature.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Oh ok, so the problem isn't "hypergamy" anymore, it's "unrestrained hypergamy." I see.

Since "unrestrained hypergamy" is the real problem, why don't you tell us how today's women are more unrestrained than, say, Anne Boleyn, who was so "hypergamous" that she did everything in her power to rise from a rather middle-class diplomatic upbringing and wed the King of England.
What are you a retard lady? How about:

*The pill
*No fault divorce
*Slut shaming from other men and women in her tribe gone the way of the dodo.
*24/7 glorification of the c@ck carousel
*Easypeasy abortion with no stigmatism and on the taxpayers dime.
*You go gurrl-ism
*Unrewarded beta's checking out in droves
*Careerism over long term pair bonding

Unrestrained hypergamy has always been the problem you nimrod. Apart from the last 50 or so years thanks obviously to a successful push by femcunts and their manginas, men knew for thousands of years all about women's hypergamous impulses, when checked it was never a problem.

Zarky said:
Anybody who believes that womens' desire to marry up has somehow increased in the recent past... knows utterly nothing about history or about human nature.
Nice try with the bait and switch. "Unrestrained" Not "Increased", no one's denying it hasn't always been there. Back in your box woman.

Personally I think you know all this, your just pissy because I called you out....again.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy is mostly about how any average or below, fat, old woman with kids can get more good looking, youthful men with adequate personality/game to mate with then she shake a stick at.

Up till about 40 or 50 years ago women had to be young, thin, beautiful, virginal and feminine to get a man close to her level or a little under. All a man had to be was very average and have a job.

After that, you had unrestrained hypergamy. And what was just considered the average requirement a female had to meet, would now get her a wealthier and higher status man, or allow her to boss her man around.

In the past 15 or 20 years, we have super-hypergamy. Any fat, old, unattractive female with kids can get plenty of good looking, youthful men to mate with.

Most women are about 5 and today a 5 is chubby,rather unattractive, horrible personalities and would be undesirable and undatable 30-40 years ago. But these F1-5s can get all the male 5-7 they could want.