Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any "Game" blog that doesn't whine endlessly?

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
There is one big problem here: Feminism has fvcked up the world. So it is not a surprise that it is a regular topic on game blogs.
So - are we are all supposed to sit back and take it? If someone wants to blog and rip into some feminist kunt - I say good on 'em.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem I think most people have with the tone of what Game has/is evolved into is that essentially Game is a masculine response to what feminism (really feminization) has evolved into.

While I can empathize with the feeling that Game can assume a plaintive tone at some blogs - particularly MRA oriented ones - contemporary Game is really a countermeasure to the social conditions feminist ideology has embedded in our culture for the past 50+ years. However, the social framework has been established as such that even my pointing this out makes me suspect of complaining or "bitter". See how that works?

My belief is still, 'don't wish it were easier, wish you were better', but it's been built into feminization that to even analyze and have critical opinion of it makes you a whiner.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
It is my honest belief that the people who call forums "whiners" or who use the "men do it, so why can't women" card are on some level still programmed by society's feminist morals.

I absolutely agree that the MRA and even game are the next evolution in the "arms-race" between the sexes. To which the usual response of the MRA is one of being "bitter" or "mysoginist".

It is very telling when a man chooses to shame his gender through such methods instead of just ignoring it if it does not meet his needs. They are still channeling the matrix on some level.

The other application of the feminist morals is in regards to the Men and Women being "equal". The failure here is in the knowledge that to be equal is not the equivalent to being exactly alike.

Men have preferences, Women have preferences. Men have certain characteristics, as do Women. Both want different things out of life. Yet, for some reason, Men are taught to be ashamed of their desires. Women are empowered for it.

Women are so empowered for it, that their right to "slut it up" is based on the so-called double standard of Men being studs for getting as much sex as they can.

The key difference ignored here is that Men don't want sluts for any kind of relationship. But Women do not care if their Man is a stud, in fact, they prefer it. There is no double-standard here. Just a realization the Men are Men, and Women are Women. Society, however, will continue to program Men that it is "ok" for the Women to slut it up, because the Men do it.

Anyone viewing reality will find a very different answer than what is programmed into us daily. There is a reason that Women tend to hide their sexual history, so as to not endanger their ability to secure a long term commitment from a man of value. Men need to face their desires in the face of the feminist programming bombarding us daily. More importantly, Men need to stand up and not be ashamed of their desire to fvk often while still not committing to a wh0re. Especially when confronted with the faulty logic that Men and Women need to hold eachother to the same standards for their intimacy
The thing is Danger....in order for a few men to be studs there needs to be many women willing to slut it up for them. In an ideal world, if all women stopped sleeping with studs, there would be no studs.

Another thing is, women are well aware of men's unwillingness to commit to a wh*re. The stigma is still there and its still damaging to a woman's reputation. That is why women go to great lengths to keep their affairs, flings, FBs private. Most women will take their full sexual history to the grave with them, only disclosing their legitimate past "serious boyfriends" to potential suitors. So even though men want to avoid committing to wh0res, women will omit and lie if necessary to prevent being blackballed.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
The problem I think most people have with the tone of what Game has/is evolved into is that essentially Game is a masculine response to what feminism (really feminization) has evolved into.

While I can empathize with the feeling that Game can assume a plaintive tone at some blogs - particularly MRA oriented ones - contemporary Game is really a countermeasure to the social conditions feminist ideology has embedded in our culture for the past 50+ years. However, the social framework has been established as such that even my pointing this out makes me suspect of complaining or "bitter". See how that works?

My belief is still, 'don't wish it were easier, wish you were better', but it's been built into feminization that to even analyze and have critical opinion of it makes you a whiner.
Solid. I'll be borrowing this when discussing the topic with MRA types in the future.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
My belief is still, 'don't wish it were easier, wish you were better', .
This is absolutely the way to live...100% cosign.

And yet I should point out the 'wish you were better'...still holds within it a kernel of subtle weakness. The fact that you have to TRY AT ALL suggests you don't quite meet the mark and women will pick up on it; the key is seamless integration. A friend of mine struggling to become a hollywood screenwriter says to me many times, in LA no one likes a writer...until they do. Which means until you get yourself connected to a known powerbroker..a strong agent or manager, no amount of banging on doors will help. Want to know why the majority of movies svck ballz these days? Most of the people are getting in on connections while those with ONLY talent are laughed away.

In the case of game the same thing is true. Get yourself in a position where WOMEN COME TO YOU..and then its on. Until then, its a tough road for some.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
It is my honest belief that the people who call forums "whiners" or who use the "men do it, so why can't women" card are on some level still programmed by society's feminist morals.
Danger, since you are into economics I will make an analogy. Understanding the global economy and harping on about it isn't related to building a successful community business. Sure, we are all affected by society-wide trends -- but what's more important for our theoretical business owner is probably making sure his clients are happy, his business model is efficient, his employees do a good job, and his property is protected.

So all this "big-picture" stuff is fun and addictive to talk about -- but it does not relate significantly to good relationships (even casual!) with women. You would be better off concentrating on being positive, attractive, prosperous, and good in bed. Men and women BOTH judge each other on our corresponding utility -- be it looks, cooking, cleaning and laser hair removal, or looks, finance, providing security, and steroid abuse -- so harping on endlessly about feminism or MRA issues is in the end, equally useless. I don't believe in PC equality but as humans, men and women FREQUENTLY have very similar thought processes, which is unsurprising.

If this forum is more about feminism and MRA garbage, it is less about effectively screening women and becoming a better man. Personally I think that is a poor trade, because there are far better hobbies than b!tching about the "sexual marketplace" (as if it was only invented in the past decade). Considering how prevalent this talk is getting, it is time for some reflection and subsequently time to clean house. I am eliminating this waste of time from my life and I'd encourage others to do the same. Then again I am just 1 voice here, so if this forum is just reposting MRA blogs and Roissy, I will vote with my feet.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys, I want to be one of the ****s they ride on the carousel! That's why I've been honing my game for the past 15 years. In that regard, "feminism" works for me. Even the deluded MRA version of "feminism" that has little bearing on actual feminism.

Don't piss on my parade just because you want to be a beta and still get love. You were born in the wrong era.

Men's rights and relationships are not mutually exclusive. Just ask any chump that's been taken to the cleaners in a divorce or false accusation of sexual harassment.
Well, I wouldn't ask a guy like that for advice at all. If he didn't realize early on in life that this is the wrong era to be getting married or fails to know enough to cover his ass at work then I don't trust his other conclusions either.

To whine about someone's bitterness who has had his life ruined shows a naivety that borders on arrogance.
Buddy, all I asked for is that people might point me to seduction blogs that don't b1tch about women. Guys who are making money don't b1tch about the economy; guys who just won their lawsuit don't b1tch about the court system; and guys who are getting laid don't b1tch about women.

If a guy is b1tching about women, he's not banging women. I don't want to read "advice" or "theory" written by guys who aren't actually successful.

Last edited:

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Don't piss on my parade just because you want to be a beta and still get love. You were born in the wrong era.
Still get love? :confused:

Okay, I see where you're missing the boat. You think sex is love. "Go directly to jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200."

It was you that was pissing on everybody's parade by starting this topic and whining about whining. Some guys here actually have issues with women and your quest for "advanced theory for highly experienced guys" is probably best left for your PHD at Harvard.

As for being born in the wrong era I would suggest that you were. In the 80s getting pvssy was like shooting fish in a barrel. It was a riot and the chicks weren't as spun and entitled as they are today.

Wanna know something? That gets tired after a while. It's suppose to. That's part of growing up and becoming a man. If you're really 36 and this is the way you think you're in for a rude awakening. You'll end up a bitter, lonely old man pulling his pud in an empty room realizing it wasn't all about you and your quest for pvssy.

Cheers!

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
Danger, since you are into economics I will make an analogy. Understanding the global economy and harping on about it isn't related to building a successful community business. Sure, we are all affected by society-wide trends -- but what's more important for our theoretical business owner is probably making sure his clients are happy, his business model is efficient, his employees do a good job, and his property is protected.

Let's take your analogy a little further. You've built a successful business and things are going well. You hire a new CEO and things don't work out and she decides to quit and go to your competitor.

The laws of the land then says you have to give her 50% of your business.

Would you harp?

Probably.

Cheers!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double post

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
Let's take your analogy a little further. You've built a successful business and things are going well. You hire a new CEO and things don't work out and she decides to quit and go to your competitor.

Would you harp?

Probably.
Very good point, although many CEOs get substantial severence packages. The government seems interested in limiting those however, unlike divorce settlements.

But if you're a married guy, especially these days, usually the woman also works, or else she stays at home to care for the children (by agreement, or the man's insistence, generally). In either case, they are partners building thier life and wealth together, even if their roles are different.

A marriage would be more like having a business partner than a CEO though. If the woman is not entitled to 50%, then what do you think a fair percentage would be?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop whining about other guys not doing things your way, Zarky.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
A marriage would be more like having a business partner than a CEO though. If the woman is not entitled to 50%, then what do you think a fair percentage would be?
I think 50% of what they acquired together is fair. Unfortunately, that's not always the case.

Here in Canada it's not really fair. Your home is a separate issue falling under "domestic abode". For example, my home is worth quite a bit of money. If I marry or let one move in with me she's entitled to half if the relationship ends no matter that she didn't put one penny into buying it.

Another example is pensions and appreciation of assets. Many friends of mine had to pay off their exes for the value their plans increased while they were married. Most pensions increase the later you work so they got in at a good time. He did the work but she gets to cash in.

Another example is investments. If I had an investment when I married worth $1,00,000 and it increased during the marriage to $1,500,000 with no effort on her part, she's still entitled to half of the $500,000 appreciation.

Conversely, in this economy, if it dropped by $500,000 she would not be responsible for the loss if she decided to leave.

It's all stacked in their favor. This is where men's rights come in. They don't have many left.

Cheers!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
I think 50% of what they acquired together is fair. Unfortunately, that's not always the case.

Here in Canada it's not really fair. Your home is a separate issue falling under "domestic abode". For example, my home is worth quite a bit of money. If I marry or let one move in with me she's entitled to half if the relationship ends no matter that she didn't put one penny into buying it
Yeah, I agree 50% of what is acquired together sounds fair.
If you owned a home before you got married, and she moved into it, she shouldn't have a claim on it (in a perfect world).

Another example is pensions and appreciation of assets. Many friends of mine had to pay off their exes for the value their plans increased while they were married.
When I got divorced, both myself and my ex-wife had our own pensions and retirement accounts. My lawyer said "Good, we won't have to worry about that". Although mine was worth more than hers. I never heard anything about her lawyer trying to contest it either. Maybe I was just lucky.

Another example is investments. If I had an investment when I married worth $1,00,000 and it increased during the marriage to $1,500,000 with no effort on her part, she's still entitled to half of the $500,000 appreciation.
She gets all the reward without any risk of loss. Doesn't seem quite right.
But the natural next question is are you entitled to half the appreciation on any investments she had?

My guess is that on paper the answer is yes, but in practice it doesn't turn out that way. I have a friend who is disabled, and his wife divorced him (she was the primary breadwinner). You would think he would have gotten half of the assets, but he ended up getting screwed out of them in a number of ways. He had a crummy lawyer though.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:

Would you harp?

Probably.
This is a valid question for those entering marriages or leaving them, which I imagine would be discussed with an eye towards legal conditions. In practice, in the MM forum, it doesn't quite work out that way. The most egregious examples of female injustice are cherry picked from blogs and news outlets and held up under a microscope as if they are some kind of treasure. That is simply inaccurate.

If we had an archived post "how to protect yourself legally", that is sensible. To never move on though, is madness. What would we say about a guy who had a bad breakup at 20 and refused to admit he fcvked up and move on? The stakes are higher in divorce, and doors close with age, but it doesn't really alter the fact that your choices are either A) do something or B) do nothing. I understand why people would harp on about it, but I don't respect it. Want to judge if the focus is on mutual commiseration, not forward movement? The lack of practicality and perpetual extreme examples are giveaways.

@ Danger -- you are correct. I'm kind of midstream in terms of getting my sh!t together. If I don't give away too much that's too sensitive, maybe I should start a journal. Anyone else interested?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
This is a valid question for those entering marriages or leaving them, which I imagine would be discussed with an eye towards legal conditions. In practice, in the MM forum, it doesn't quite work out that way. The most egregious examples of female injustice are cherry picked from blogs and news outlets and held up under a microscope as if they are some kind of treasure. That is simply inaccurate.
I consider my divorce settlement fair. If my ex-wife had wanted to push it and been a b!tch about it, I'm sure I would have had to pay more, and had higher legal bills besides. A lot of women go into full b!tch mode when they get divorced, and they have all their friends and family telling them to get everything they can, they have it coming, etc.

But while I considered the settlement fair, I still look at it like I lost those years of productivity - I could have been accruing more wealth for myself. Instead since I had to divide it I lost some time there.

These discussions are valid so that guys considering marriage are aware of the pitfalls and what can go wrong. They need to know to get a good lawyer. But I'm not bitter about my divorce. When I got married I was aware of the risks, but I thought I would try it once.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think the whining comes from a large group of men who seem confused and befuddled about women...often they come here seeking understanding, advice, someone to give them some perspective to keep their minds from getting lost into the abyss...

And not everyone on this forum wants to be a manwh0re exactly.

Many men come here after their LTRs/marriages, whatever break down -- or, if they are tired of being virgins and not understanding why they are 25 and have yet to experience pvssy.

Any game has its losses...I'm not a sports guy much at all...but how many sports fans do you hear griping about their losses? Most.

Games have winning and losing, we ***** when we lose and want to understand.

We all want to win.

And the thing about all of this game stuff too is that not everyone woman responds the same -- so it's not easy to make some all-inclusive book or forum where it's all simple and laid out clean and easy.

View the whining with some degree of understanding -- these men are suffering and not knowing why.

There doesn't have to be any hate.

We all just have to be wiser and stronger.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha Mind said:
And not everyone on this forum wants to be a manwh0re exactly.
Guys on this forum either want to be a manwh0re, or else they are told that the solution to their problem is to become a manwh0re.

Buddha Mind said:
And the thing about all of this game stuff too is that not everyone woman responds the same -- so it's not easy to make some all-inclusive book or forum where it's all simple and laid out clean and easy
I agree that not all women respond the same. However, there is a very large bloc here that maintains all women do respond the same. "They must respond - when they see a bad boy, their 'gina will tingle" and all that bullsh!t.

Buddha Mind said:
View the whining with some degree of understanding -- these men are suffering and not knowing why.
Some guys are just not good with women. I'm not saying they are hopeless cases, but they face an uphill struggle the whole way. It may be a case of appearance, or they may have deep seated personality issues that are not easily resolved.

All the PUA techniques and tricks are okay for getting your foot in the door, but at the end of the day, YOU are the one who is going to have to attract them. They are going to have to be attracted to YOU as a person.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Guys on this forum either want to be a manwh0re, or else they are told that the solution to their problem is to become a manwh0re.
You are wrong. The vast majority of guys found SoSuave because they wanted advices on a particular girl they failed with (oneitis or GF - usually ex).

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I agree that not all women respond the same. However, there is a very large bloc here that maintains all women do respond the same. "They must respond - when they see a bad boy, their 'gina will tingle" and all that bullsh!t.
I never really understood the whole "bad boy" theory either....most guys I know that did well with women were just normal laid back guys. They weren't trying to front some kind of "badass witty James Bond" persona.

Most sane women just want a decent laid back masculine guy.
Guys who spout that sort of bad boy nonsense either have no experience with women or have dealt with a lot of drama queen whackjobs.