Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any "Game" blog that doesn't whine endlessly?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are "seduction" and "game" blog/forums these days more into b1tching about women than about actually banging them?

I read Heartiste's blog, Roosh's blog, and others. I read this one:

http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

And it seems that all these guys are 1) conservatives and 2) constantly b1tching about "feminism" and how men have it so bad these days.

I don't understand all the b1tching and I'm really tired of reading it.

Are there any blogs out there which celebrate the current dating culture and offer advanced techniques and theory for a highly experienced guy? I don't hate women, I don't hate the current dating trends, and I'm not bitter about anything. I just want to read advanced techniques and theory.

Thanks very much.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seconded!

1) I officially ban myself from posting or commenting about feminism, "evolutionary psychology", men's rights or any other dreadfully boring political nonsense.
2) I vow, to embody DJ principles -- by working to be a better man without falling into overanalysis and self-criticism, to adopt and treasure a positive outlook on my life through trying circumstances, and to know women, intimately, in a way that both our lives flower through shared happiness, rather than fracture through disharmony and misunderstanding.

Let's call it a 2011 update, of what should have absorbed years ago when I stumbled across this site.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony of these bloggers are their strong conservative (aka free-market) economic views yet they lament the "deregulation", if you will, of the sexual market. Starting in the 1970s, deregulation in both the economy and the sexual market, predictably, resulted in both accumulation of capital and female access to the top 10% alpha males.

So why they have a problem with one but not the other strikes me as hypocritical. Women, like capital, ought to be free to choose where it derives the most benefit, social costs be damned.

Stealing a line from the conservative handbook, quit your whining and take personal responsibility.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I agree. Let's end all handouts to the women , including their own personal grants, the right to create women's only groups, the right to join men's sports, and lastly the default feminist family court.
I'm with you man. It goes both ways. Another thing that irks me is the continued social shaming against men who choose to stay single past their late 20s. A 30 year old man who dates young college women are called "peter pans" and pressured to "man up" but a 30 year old woman who chooses to stay single is "empowered"

Or the insistence of many women wanting an equal or higher earning mate. A man wanting an attractive and pleasant housewife is a "sexist pig" while a mid 30s career woman who rejects a man making less than she is considered "smart" and "refuses to settle for anything less than she deserves"

The hypocrisy is glaring when women demand to be treated like men in the economic sphere yet revert to traditional gender roles when it comes to dating and relationships.

At the root of this are both men and women who want their cake and eat it too. I wonder how many men would be willing to go back to the good old days where a submissive domesticated housewife could be had if he would also be willing to accept that she'd be the only woman he'd f*ck for the rest of his life. None of this "playing the field" "FWBs" "serial relationships" "spinning plates" crap existed back then for 99% of men.

We still have a long way to go towards being a fully egalitarian society.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sstype said:
I wonder how many men would be willing to go back to the good old days where a submissive domesticated housewife could be had if he would also be willing to accept that she'd be the only woman he'd f*ck for the rest of his life. None of this "playing the field" "FWBs" "serial relationships" "spinning plates" crap existed back then for 99% of men.
I would honestly. I'll proudly admit it.

Every time a girl says "I only have sex with my boyfriends" type speech or heavily hints at it AFTER we fooled around a bit my answer is simple: call them out on the fact I got a sample, she should have made that clear as I was accustomed to the "free samples" so to speak and the parameters should have been set before we hooked up many times. Plus even if I do go with her eventually you get the "It's not you its me" or "We've grown apart" speeches of some type.

^ That above is what happens 90% of the time nowadays. Those that get the keeps good for you but its very rare with the rise of shows like The View, Soap Operas or Sex and the City. The last one the most. Those shows change women's mindset DRASTICALLY. This is why the good old days of functional households have gone down the crapper.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yay, Zarky *****ing about people *****ing! lol. Seriously though, just stop reading it. I pretty much have quit reading any men's rights sites. I know where they stand. As for feminism, I know what that's all about. I am aware. Now the only thing I can do is get my sh1t together and enjoy life. I enjoy coming here to read about game, but it's less and less game to be read about. And honestly, I don't need to. I know when I apply myself I can get women, I know what it takes and I know what my easy and hard targets are.

I also know that I don't plan on getting married, I don't care to have a girlfriend and I'm not afraid to be alone. My only real battles these days are with myself and dealing with my own issues and demons. Women have nothing to do with it. I do notice that when I'm doing good, and feeling good, I tend to pull better quality women and when I'm in a negative place I pull more crazies and flakes. Which goes to my theory of women being a reflection of the man.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys on game blogs aren't having success with women. Nobody having the kind of success they want is as angry and mean as they are. I have a reasonable amount of success for a fat guy, although I'm far from fvcking 10s. And even when I don't succeed my interactions with women in the dating market aren't off-putting or depression-inducing. I figure I wasn't their type and keep it moving.

But alot of guys have a entitlement mentality and when their gifts don't reach their entitlement they ***** and moan and dream up conspiracies about why it isn't happening for them. Just like women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any site that you have humans posting on, there's going to be some negativity.

Why not just take the good and discard the bad? As far as advanced goes, manwh0re is posting some pretty good stuff on RSD right now.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Why are "seduction" and "game" blog/forums these days more into b1tching about women than about actually banging them?

I read Heartiste's blog, Roosh's blog, and others. I read this one:

http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

And it seems that all these guys are 1) conservatives and 2) constantly b1tching about "feminism" and how men have it so bad these days.

I don't understand all the b1tching and I'm really tired of reading it.

Are there any blogs out there which celebrate the current dating culture and offer advanced techniques and theory for a highly experienced guy? I don't hate women, I don't hate the current dating trends, and I'm not bitter about anything. I just want to read advanced techniques and theory.

Thanks very much.

Game and men's rights are two sides of the same coin. It shouldn't be surprising that there will be times they intersect on various points affecting men and relationships and how society impacts us, particularly in the west.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Yay, Zarky *****ing about people *****ing! lol. Seriously though, just stop reading it.

Exactly. :yes: Whining about people whining is counter productive.

Game isn't just about how to horse some blimp from P of P (Plenty of Pigs) then moving on to the next cow.

Game is also needed in an LTR or marriage to keep it fresh and alive. When it starts decaying that's when the reality and cynicism rears its ugly head.

Men's rights and relationships are not mutually exclusive. Just ask any chump that's been taken to the cleaners in a divorce or false accusation of sexual harassment.

I suppose that if all you want for the rest of your life is to horse as many chicks as you can then the superficial "game" strategies are needed to placate one's fragile Ego. My guess is that most men will outgrow that phase of life when they finally mature. If not, then they're in for a rude awakening.

To whine about someone's bitterness who has had his life ruined shows a naivety that borders on arrogance.

Cheers!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZARKY, you're always welcome to participate in the comments on my blog:

rationalemale.wordpress.com

I agree with Heartiste/Roissy's perspective on intergender dynamics, however I simply opt out of participating in any topic of politics, eugenics or social agendas. While I definitely recognize a political / social element of feminism I think way too many MRA blogs take this to it's illogical extreme.

If you're looking for a blog exclusively devoted to Game and how to make it work for you in today's SMP, you're going to have a tough time separating that from intergender dynamics altogether since they play an integral part in the SMP we find ourselves in.

On my blog I try to look "under the hood" and into the mechanics of why Game works from a psychological standpoint. Sometimes that means analyzing feminine mindsets and social conventions that were influenced by the lingering effects of feminism.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo - been reading and enjoying your blog. It's nice to have all that info (including much culled from posts here) in one place. The tone is even - "rational" of course - rather than a shouting match.

Heartiste & Roosh are good sites for technique. When Heartiste posts something about politics I skip over it.

Roosh is a little more straightforward - his site has a lot of id which makes it refreshing.

As with anything in life, you have to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
On my blog I try to look "under the hood" and into the mechanics of why Game works from a psychological standpoint. Sometimes that means analyzing feminine mindsets and social conventions that were influenced by the lingering effects of feminism.
The funny thing about this is its exactly what they consider whining, any analysis on why these behaviors exist is seen as misogynist and/or bitterness.

Although I personally love it, to see these dynamics play out before me while having some influence on it is as addictive as crack.

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Game and men's rights are two sides of the same coin. It shouldn't be surprising that there will be times they intersect on various points affecting men and relationships and how society impacts us, particularly in the west.
Correct me if I'm wrong or I'm confusing him with somebody else, but the OP has stated elsewhere that he is not interested in marriage or a LTR, and would prefer to play the field and have casual flings. If that's the case, then a woman's morals, integrity and fitness for a marriage or LTR is completely irrelevant to him. All that matters is that she be physically attractive to him. She doesn't have to be a "quality" woman. She could be a crazy or a flake.

Some men only want to use game to be a better player, whereas others want to improve their interactions with women so they can find a quality one with whom they can have a LTR. To each his own. But if you are the latter, I can understand why you would be concerned about things like the entitlement mindset that a lot of Western women have, or how risky marriage is since family courts are so weighted in favor of mothers.

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tazman said:
The funny thing about this is its exactly what they consider whining, any analysis on why these behaviors exist is seen as misogynist and/or bitterness.

Although I personally love it, to see these dynamics play out before me while having some influence on it is as addictive as crack.
Exactly. I've had some bad experiences with women before, but I'm not going to be bitter and jaded and say "All women suck" or "All women are this or that.."

I've learned to be cautious and the importance of more thoroughly vetting your dating partners, and to look for red flags and know what constitutes one. These things are all useful when it comes to Game. Put it another way, women are the only game in town if you're a heterosexual male, so you'd better be good at it if you want to have a fulfilling sex/love life.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Findog said:
Correct me if I'm wrong or I'm confusing him with somebody else, but the OP has stated elsewhere that he is not interested in marriage or a LTR, and would prefer to play the field and have casual flings. If that's the case, then a woman's morals, integrity and fitness for a marriage or LTR is completely irrelevant to him. All that matters is that she be physically attractive to him. She doesn't have to be a "quality" woman. She could be a crazy or a flake.

Some men only want to use game to be a better player, whereas others want to improve their interactions with women so they can find a quality one with whom they can have a LTR. To each his own. But if you are the latter, I can understand why you would be concerned about things like the entitlement mindset that a lot of Western women have, or how risky marriage is since family courts are so weighted in favor of mothers.

Game is male empowerment in much the same way that the pill was for women. It frees men from the traditional pvssy begging most have been relying on their entire lives whereas with women the pill freed them from only sleeping with the men they planned on being with the rest of their lives (generalizing) due to the risks pregnancy posed. The 20% who are already sexually successful game does nothing for, but for the other 80% it's clutch.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be great to log on to Sosuave someday and see all the whiny posts get booed right off the forum?