Any Funny stories about your worst House/Flat mates?

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Juat wondering if any of you have some funny stories about some of your past House/Room mates from hell?

One guy i was sharing a house with in college got so wasted, he locked himself in the toilet and couldnt find the key to get out. We told him to throw it out the window, and he said he did...Into out neighbours yard at 12.00am at night..We couldnt find the key so we had to break down the door, and there he was balls naked with a drunken smile on his face saying "fooled ye!" and had the key in his hand, we laughed for hours..

I have loads more stories, any one care to share?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to have a best friend as room mate. He was asian. I dont know what the has to do with anything but he was asian.

Anyways he use to drink codine with alcohol. I dont know why that is funny or maybe its not. Anyways he use to get ****ed up off that **** and it was funny to watch but sad at the same time.

One day when i was looking for his weed while he was gone i found 2 huge dilods in his closet. I never asked him about it. I dont think i want to know. Im pretty sure he is gay

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i lived in the dorms my roomate woke up hung over on sat morning and started to drink tequila all day. Around 8 he passed out and pissed the bed. Two hours later he was awake and went out with us that night and was a complete sloppy mess. God he was a crazy f*ck.