Any female djs on this site?

still the one

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any females come to this site and post stuff? If there is does anyone know some usernames so i can do a search? This is also the first time i have posted anything here so i don't know too much about the site.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are a couple but if you ask me, females don't need any DJ like stuff, they just need to look pretty.

still the one

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not a female, i'm just wandering what sort of stuff females post here so i can gain a bit more understanding about them. Do you know any names?

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shorty brown, sexy malibu, iqqi, dreamy chick, wyldfire and a few others.

If you want to read something written by a woman, try www.seducingwomen101.com

Oh yeah, and just because something is written by a woman about women doesn't necessarily mean it is more insightful.

Peace.

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey yeah! Here's a question for you femmes: what is a female DJ?

I like to think of (male) DJ's as people who 1. Comes to this site. 2. Exchanges or gains experiences and opinions with/from other DJ's. 3. Goes out and tries stuff with a fresh look on all that's possible to say/do.

That's vague maybe, but this is why and what makes me curious: There's usually little agreement on "what is a DJ?" "why are we here guys?" etc. One guy says it's for the *****, the next says for LTR, the next to learn social skills, etc.

Thing is, the only thing i can imagine a chick coming here for is: Kids.

Maybe i'm delving into some pure **** here... i can imagine the most i'll hear is: "I'm here to become a golddigger," "I wanna be an attention *****." And so on.

Nonetheless girls, tell us what you're here for!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got linked here from a search engine & never left!

I try to give solid advice to you guys. I'm the first one to admit that women have scrabbled eggs for brains sometimes, and can be very manipulative. My opinion is no better or worse than anyone elses, it's just my feminine point of view.

Lil' Pervert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Water Tiger, I'm gonna make a complete guess here....are you of asian descent?

still the one

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses everyone i have searched the site with the names mentioned above but i would like to why females come to this site. Is it because they want to see if a guy they know on here posts stuff about them or what or is it just to find out more about how guys think or something like that?

Biphoria

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're brainwashed. A DJ is not the God of seduction. That was a consequence of what he did. Don Juan was just a free man. He lived his life without being bound by things like religion. He was adventurous and loved action. etc etc...
As a consequence he got the ladies. Think about that.

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
You don't ask a pig how to make bacon. You ask a butcher.

'Nuff said. :D
I guess that depends on whether you want to cut dead chicks up and pickle them, or fvck live ones.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
You don't ask a pig how to make bacon. You ask a butcher.

'Nuff said. :D
LOL good one dude

women almost never have any good advice to offer

I love it when my best friend's GF tells me that "girls like to be treated well" while he's treated her like crap for years and she keeps coming back to him no matter what he does

Last edited:

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women always never have any good advice to offer
Well said..I have 3 female friends (who are friends and nothing else ;-)). One said after I once got dumped by a chick I should try to win her over by sending her a lot of roses :rolleyes: the other 2 girls are friends and one of them said that I shouldn't be so cold about my feelings, cause I would probably have an edge over other guys if I was sentimental and showed my feelings (as in not being afraid to cry in front of girls and stuff...lol), that's when the other one kicked in and said she wouldn't really want a guy who's all mushy and acts like a wimp :D

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aramas
I guess that depends on whether you want to cut dead chicks up and pickle them, or fvck live ones.
Why can't I have my cake and eat it too?

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it when my best friend's GF tells me that "girls like to be treated well" while he's treated her like crap for years and she keeps coming back to him no matter what he does
Blimey! (I find myself saying that a lot around here.)

When it comes to understanding women, other women are much better at it than any bloke could hope to be. That's saying an incredible lot since women are for the most part unpredictable. We have a hard time understanding even ourselves most times.

I'll admit that getting advice from the girls around you is a tad touchy at best. It's a knock to a girl’s self-esteem to have some silly bloke ask her how he can score with someone else. However, this only really applies if said girl has some sort of attachment to you as a friend or a hidden crush. You have to be careful whom you ask is all.

Still the One – if you’d like some insight, feel free to ask me direct on the board or in PM. I’ll be happy to answer.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen

When it comes to understanding women, other women are much better at it than any bloke could hope to be. That's saying an incredible lot since women are for the most part unpredictable. We have a hard time understanding even ourselves most times.

I'll admit that getting advice from the girls around you is a tad touchy at best. It's a knock to a girl’s self-esteem to have some silly bloke ask her how he can score with someone else. However, this only really applies if said girl has some sort of attachment to you as a friend or a hidden crush. You have to be careful whom you ask is all.

Still the One – if you’d like some insight, feel free to ask me direct on the board or in PM. I’ll be happy to answer.
I disagree. Women often say "we just want a nice, sensitive guy.." yadda yadda a bunch of nonsense. Then they turn around and date complete a-holes. The problem is women will tell you about the type of guy they think they should go for, not the type of guy they DO go for. I think we can learn a lot from women - but not by listening to their advice, rather watching what they actually DO. Watch their actions, not words. That's why I don't think too many women posting on this board can be a whole lot of use to us - because we don't see what they do, we only read what they write. Talk is cheap

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Eileen

That'd be true...except that most women (in fact most PEOPLE in general) have NO idea what they REALLY want.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk is cheap. However, female insight and intuition is invaluable.

Face it guys, you can't learn about women chatting up the blokes.

Girls saying they want a nice guy yada, yada ... I've witnessed it too. The discrepancy comes in defining "nice." What you think of as nice might come across as doormat to her. Conversely, what you think of as nice might come across as rude to her.

Every woman has a basis for comparison. Nice is relative to how we've been treated in the past. Since we all have different histories, we all have a different view on what is nice and what is not.

Women are also equip with the most bunged up emotional system ever created. It's not our fault; it's a cruel joke of nature. Nice can also be relevant to the status of the emotional system which changes at random intervals with little to no warning.

I can't speak for every women but I can say for sure that if you lump all women into the same category and assume that they will all react the same or have the same opinions you'll be doing yourself a huge disservice.

You are right, Golden, in that observation is the best tool. It is not however the only tool. Why limit yourself?

Edited to add: Squirrel - you are correct. Most people, not just women, don't really know what they want. Finding that out is a process and is not accomplished over night. Trial and error are the only way. One must not be afraid to fail and one must always keep an open mind.