Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any fellow Market Traders here?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of you Trade? (stocks, Forex, etc)
Used to trade stocks, Now stick to Forex, specifically just the Euro against the Dollar.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i think i saw him on a thread on Silver. That was a nice ride up but a hard ass drop, oil as well.

Actually i saw him on the RTGV thread.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
search1ng said:
I trade forex, GBPJPY
Ah nice. some wild moves on that baby some times. I trade that sometimes, only when i see a nice trade pattern setting up. EU has been a real money maker with its latest uptrend. however i think it'll turn around soon since i think Equities may tank in the coming weeks.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it's wild, what made me want to trade it in the first place. It's breaking my back these days though

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
Any of you Trade? (stocks, Forex, etc)
Used to trade stocks, Now stick to Forex, specifically just the Euro against the Dollar.
I do a bit of trading with forex. It has been a good last month with the EUR/USD. Made quite a few pips. :up:

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Penny traders??

PGIE on tuesday. Look for it to explode. Ive called it before in the other stock thread...watch out for Deja Vu. :rockon:

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started becoming more involved in trading stocks. Taking a few courses on technical analysis, options trading and more advanced strategies and so far I've been doing very well.

My big pick, today, is SIRI... I've been in since 1.84$ and this company is finally getting all its ducks in a row to move up into the blue chip territory.

Mel Karmazin has really turned the company around and the big institutions are accumulating, heavily.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I specialize in exploratory and junior mining companies.

Here's how the mining business goes: a company is formed, usually by professional geologists, and they stake unproved claims which they form a hypothetical rationale for why they believe the claims hold feasible resources. Then they raise some cash and do some drilling, and if the drilling looks good, they will JV with a larger mining company for further drilling and proving in exchange for a % of the project.

It takes a lot of brains and balls to make money in the mining business. And the same is true for a mining investor-he essentially makes the same bet the company is making when he buys their stock. And to make the big money, you have to be willing to buy a company who hasn't proved their claims yet. Because, if they had, you would have missed the boat.

I see that the real fortunes are not made by "beating the market"- it is about being early to the party.

The crown jewel of my mining portfolio just got some great news last week. After two years of buying stock in a company forgotten by the market, we are finally making moves in the right direction. I thank myself for having the guts and the conviction to buy this company when I did, depending only on my own judgment. I'll be buying more next week.

I also follow biotechs, being in the right biotech can be an absolute rocketship to wealth. Of all the junior biotechs out there, I have found one that I am absolutely convinced will change the world with the science they are developing. I'm buying alot of that one too, it's actually frustrating to see the stock appreciating while I'm still building my position. My belief in the fundamentals of their science is so strong that I wish the stock would tank so I could buy the F out of it. Stupid market lol

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
I specialize in exploratory and junior mining companies.

Here's how the mining business goes: a company is formed, usually by professional geologists, and they stake unproved claims which they form a hypothetical rationale for why they believe the claims hold feasible resources. Then they raise some cash and do some drilling, and if the drilling looks good, they will JV with a larger mining company for further drilling and proving in exchange for a % of the project.

It takes a lot of brains and balls to make money in the mining business. And the same is true for a mining investor-he essentially makes the same bet the company is making when he buys their stock. And to make the big money, you have to be willing to buy a company who hasn't proved their claims yet. Because, if they had, you would have missed the boat.

I see that the real fortunes are not made by "beating the market"- it is about being early to the party.

The crown jewel of my mining portfolio just got some great news last week. After two years of buying stock in a company forgotten by the market, we are finally making moves in the right direction. I thank myself for having the guts and the conviction to buy this company when I did, depending only on my own judgment. I'll be buying more next week.

I also follow biotechs, being in the right biotech can be an absolute rocketship to wealth. Of all the junior biotechs out there, I have found one that I am absolutely convinced will change the world with the science they are developing. I'm buying alot of that one too, it's actually frustrating to see the stock appreciating while I'm still building my position. My belief in the fundamentals of their science is so strong that I wish the stock would tank so I could buy the F out of it. Stupid market lol
Some names and symbols would be nice..

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
I'm a day trader in options and stock. Sometimes do short term invesments.
Nice, I want to get back into stocks but kind of enjoying just trading Eur/Usd at the moment. All funds tied up in FX but if i could, id be loaded up on DXD.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, xprt exploding soon. Its all about penny stocks baby. EZ money

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seeing opportunities being created in the junior uranium miners that had the huge run last fall. Uranium fell out of favor as just the perfect kind of short-term, knee-jerk reaction to Fukushima. That is what you look for as an investor-you seek the companies in the sectors that have been beat down for whatever reason, and you decide when (or if) is the good time to move back into it.

Nuclear energy is only going to expand, China is still full speed ahead on building reactors. I think the old school large-scale reactor has fallen out of favor in the US, but this is where scientific advancements will breathe new life into a sector that seems to have its best days behind it. For instance, Bill Gates owns a company called Terrapower (if it ever goes public I will be all over it). They have developed what is called a traveling wave reactor. This reactor is the size of a car and it can power an entire city, year round, at full load capacity. Are we seriously going to still be ****ing around with windmills when this technology is realized?

I am bullish on uranium and I am watching all the relevant junior uranium miners. Miners are not exempt from the old adage of "sell in May and go away." They usually suck wind in the summer.

But that is when you have to buy them. As I have gotten better as an investor, it is my timing that has most improved; patience is the toughest virtue. I'm not buying yet because there's a good chance this pullback is the onset of the dog days of summer.

But I always keep dry powder.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
Some names and symbols would be nice..
Why should he? He is a billionaire. All Internet stock pickers are. Don't hate on the winners.