Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any Fat DJs out there?

Love

Banned
Reaction score
I've got a big belly but I suck it in when I'm out so it actually looks like I've got a lot of muscle just a little chubby,
How do the girls react to seeing you naked?

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I love it when you call me big poppa..."

Fat = Unattractive 99% of the time.

1% is the fat guys with lotsa $ or in very rare cases, extreme game.

Girls can be just as superficial as we can be, they'd rather rub up against a 6-pack then a keg.

DJsomeday

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen some fat/ugly people be with really hot girls. I've seen it. It's all about the presence and what you think you deserve. I've seen it in action.

EDIT: presence as in what you display, for example i know people that when they enter a room everyone notices them or pays attention to them, i just something they irradiate. confidence/being sure of yourself goes a long way.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
DJsomeday said:
I've seen some fat/ugly people be with really hot girls. I've seen it. It's all about the presence and what you think you deserve. I've seen it in action.
I have seen it occasionally too!

However, you have to ask yourself. Did the guy always look like that and maybe he was fit when they first started going out.

It is the same exact thing when I see decent looking guys walking around with fat women. Point being, she probably did not always look like that and got ugly after popping out a few kids and/or laziness.

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJsomeday said:

EDIT: presence as in what you display, for example i know people that when they enter a room everyone notices them or pays attention to them, i just something they irradiate. confidence/being sure of yourself goes a long way.
It's not "all about" anything, or you'd need just that. Clearly body shape indicates genetic fitness and that will be a factor in the subconscious decision. Sure there's "SOME" blimps that get hot women, but that doesn't mean that it's IRRELEVANT.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls used to dis me now they write letters cuz they miss me.

Means that if ur fat and broke, heh sorry, brother!

Personally, girls didnt even NOTICE me until I lost 20-30 lbs

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it depends just how fat.

It's possible, but you'll look and feel better if you're not fat.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Aragon034 said:
"I love it when you call me big poppa..."
Fat = Unattractive 99% of the time.
Not in my case :up:

And my game isnt that tight either, sometimes I really wonder why girls like me, but hey not my fault :)

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all on FAT GUYS head .

I know you've heard this 100931209 times , but

LOOK + MONEY < TIGHT GAME

Fat guys have it complex , and dont let themselves try . Dont let themselves even spit that game that they have .

Im not talking about fat now , ill talk about ugly as fvck .

There's a guy i know , and i've winged him sometimes .
He's ugly as fvck . I dont have words to describe him . I dont want to describe him .

But , he pulls girls every time he wants . He's game is great . He's fvcking natural with high energy and testesterone that believes on himself and have high confidence .

So , dont let these beliefs limit your score .

Dont stop yourself , let yourself free , try this stuff for a year until you improve your bodylanguage , vocal projection and all game , than youll thank me .

Give yourself a try , dont fear rejection .

Im 7 or 8 . Some girls consider me 9 .
In the begining ( first 6-7 months ) , ive got a lot of rejections . But they didnt stop me .

Now im almost rejection proof . Because i know how to hit it , where to hit it and when . I know now which words i have to say . Youll know it too , after spending some time in field . Believe me , let yourself free , get out of comfort and youll thank yourself later .

Cheers

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
I'm fat.

I do fine.

I get laid and I get all the numbers I want, it's 90% mental 10% physical.
The haters who say it's money and looks are just angry because they can only rely on money and looks.

I don't need money or looks.

touge

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not fat, actually i'm quite skinny (undecisively)
and I believe it doesn't matter too much, quite a few girls would rather have a big guy near them rather then a small skinny guy.

But when it comes down to it, its how you act, how you present yourself and what you believe in.

Rho

Don Juan
Reaction score
just get off your fat arses and lose the weight, instead of debating it

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat = unfit, unhealthy, ugly , plain unwanted period.

If it were survival of the fittest and you and Mr abs were the last two things left on the earth then mr abs would kill and eat your fat a$$ as your too lazy and slow to be able to do that to him.

The above is a extreme case, but ever wondered why fat people are looked down upon ??? Its because humans arent built to be fat, a little bit of fat is ok as we have decended from the hunter gatherer type of ancient humans and not from sit on a$$ getting fat type of humans.

When your 30/40/50 and have heart, blood pressure and other conditions then I'm sure no excuse will work then but by then its too late tough luck in this race of survival you just plain lost.

Just cause you can get pvssy today doesn't mean you become a fat lazy mofo cause 10 bucks says Mr abs could plain walk up to your woman and walk away with her while she's busy oogling his body.

Also when out there and your up against fat/ugly guy trying to pick up the same woman as Mr abs guess who can slap out who with the ****y jokes yep Mr abs can with his "arn't you late for the opening of the new dunkn donuts ?" lines and plenty more.

BTW dont hate on me I wasn't born on planet fat and ugly :)

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Hahaha

Not entirely true my friend.

I was mister "ab's" at my smallest, which was 265. And being Mr. muscles boxer guy didn't cut it 100% of the time, hell it didn't do much to my game considering I was being hit in the head constantly and had the personality of a rock.

As a matter of fact your insight on this subject is very one sided, you said it yourself, you weren't born on planet fat and ugly. I have experienced and seen fat dudes get with good looking women who wouldn't leave their fatties side for anything.
As a matter of fact I know the 2 fatass uglier than hell dudes who are with some very fine looking women, hell one of them looks like he hasn't brushed his teeth once in his entire life.

The only thing you're really putting out is your opinion and your own flawed logic, you think women think like you, and you think ugly plus hot is an impossible feat.

But if you know anything, you know women think nothing like you.

They want love, companionship, yadda yadda all that jazz.
You most likely just wanna ****, and hey more power to ya.
But stick with what ya know instead of talking **** on an internet board eh?

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of whether or not fat people can score sexy women, it is still a fact that healthy/fit men do better with women. So if all you want to do is highlight the fact that it's possible, wow big deal. Sometimes people survive falling from 16-story buildings. Now do you RECOMMEND people don't do anything about their/your weight? Of course not!

Being fit is BETTER LOOKING, which means it can ONLY improve your ability to attract. So stop rationalizing the fact that you can be fat/stay fat and still pull chicks and please, for your own health, do something about your weight.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
wjh said:
Regardless of whether or not fat people can score sexy women, it is still a fact that healthy/fit men do better with women. So if all you want to do is highlight the fact that it's possible, wow big deal. Sometimes people survive falling from 16-story buildings. Now do you RECOMMEND people don't do anything about their/your weight? Of course not!

Being fit is BETTER LOOKING, which means it can ONLY improve your ability to attract. So stop rationalizing the fact that you can be fat/stay fat and still pull chicks and please, for your own health, do something about your weight.
Excellent post!!

Nothing actually annoys me more than a short and out of shape looking guy. I feel like going up to these guys and saying,

"For God sakes man, you are already at a disadvantage for being short, why the hell are you fat, don't you want to attract cute women?"

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Excellent post!!

Nothing actually annoys me more than a short and out of shape looking guy. I feel like going up to these guys and saying,

"For God sakes man, you are already at a disadvantage for being short, why the hell are you fat, don't you want to attract cute women?"
Hey man you dont know the persons life story, it could have started when he was a little kid. Thats what happened to me, I ate complete **** during my elementary and middle school days thats why im big right now, I had no idea what I was doing.

Your quick to judge people stuka, even when you know nothing about them.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on HandyAndy, that's bull****. Maybe you didn't know much about nutrition when you were a kid, but it doesn't take a dietician to know donuts/soft drinks/candy/chocolate = fat ass.

I use to eat a lot of crap too and was about 25 pounds overweight in middle school. I lost the vast majority of it quite quickly by getting my act together.

If you wanted to get fit you could do it in 1 year max with reasonable effort. Life story is just an excuse.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
Come on HandyAndy, that's bull****. Maybe you didn't know much about nutrition when you were a kid, but it doesn't take a dietician to know donuts/soft drinks/candy/chocolate = fat ass.

I use to eat a lot of crap too and was about 25 pounds overweight in middle school. I lost the vast majority of it quite quickly by getting my act together.

If you wanted to get fit you could do it in 1 year max with reasonable effort. Life story is just an excuse.
I gotta disagree with this for a few reasons.

Self-Esteem and Confidence

i did a research study on obesity in uni and spent about 5 months interviewing people, gathering stats, gleaning other studies and articles... the whole kit and kaboodal.

people with your mentality, that getting fit is easy are all over the place. and in some respects yes you are right. at the very core of it, as long as you burn more calories than you injest, you lose weight.

The problem is that food releases endorphins, the "good feeling" hormone. Telling a fat guy to stop eating is the same as telling you to stop humping your girlfriend before you blow your load. Are you going to do it? Not Likely.

It IS possible to lose weight, but the average fat person isn't going to do it because they love the 'fix' of endorphins they get from eating, it's not LIKE an addiction, it IS an addiction. they don't care about their body image anymore, and even if they did want to lose weight, what do they have?

A whole friggin industry leeching all their money out of them that's what! with protein bar this, no carb that, low fat ads punching you in the face and salad every single ****ing way you go!

We perceive a person as weak and insecure when they're overweight. This becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy when they hear this, and then start to believe it themselves.

As DJ's we've had to build our confidence from the ground up, with girls, our lives, the very core of our beings. This confidence and higher self-esteem have led us to changing our looks.

How is a fat person going to build their confidence if everywhere they look all they see are fit people telling them they're weak and should join a gym. as if it were that easy.

This forum itself is proof that people need encouragement. If you posted a problem you had DJ'ing and people just gave you negative feedback, would you want to try again? Maybe, but you can only speak for yourself.

There's a joke i heard while interviewing people that i thought was both hillarious, and revealing

Scientists are testing to see if soundwaves can be used to help obese people lose fat. the experiment consists of a pair of scientist strapping down teh obese person to a chair, then proceeding to scream "Lose weight you fatty!" over and over again for a prolonged period of time.

Not really the highest respect we have for overweight people huh?