Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any DJs here struggling with alcohol?

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been drinking almost every time I go out. Its not too bad but its becoming a bit concerning.

Ive been in the game for 10 years (Im 28) now and I dont enjoy it anymore. Im in a scene where im not meeting the type of chicks I want at all.

Hard to find the ones I like.

In general, I dont really seem to get much dopamine from interacting with women anymore. Im either jaded or just women are not attractive to me (im almost exclusively attracted to foreign women).

Ive been finding myself drinking more because I just dont enjoy going on dates as much. I almost feel like they're more of a chore than anything else.

Kind of a rant but lets shoot the sh1t

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been drinking almost every time I go out. Its not too bad but its becoming a bit concerning.

Ive been in the game for 10 years (Im 28) now and I dont enjoy it anymore. Im in a scene where im not meeting the type of chicks I want at all.

Hard to find the ones I like.

In general, I dont really seem to get much dopamine from interacting with women anymore. Im either jaded or just women are not attractive to me (im almost exclusively attracted to foreign women).

Ive been finding myself drinking more because I just dont enjoy going on dates as much. I almost feel like they're more of a chore than anything else.

Kind of a rant but lets shoot the sh1t
I keep saying this; I'm a alcoholic. A junkie in general .

Having said that, I've been sober for ages. If we say that "sober" means having not more than one drink. Had a couple of dates with some women this week and drank 1 beer...

I am extremely anti alcohol. I've literally almost drank myself to death. Besides that I am a annoying drunk. A high hearted arrogant man child who doesn't know how to read the room.

I now hate alcohol/ drugs with the same passion I've once loved it with. BUT, Iam trying to "restore " having a healthy relationship with alcohol tho..

Last edited:

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep saying this; I'm a alcoholic. A junkie in general .

Having said that, I've been sober for ages. If we say that "sober" means having nit more than one drink. Had a couple of dates woth some women this week and drank 1 beer...

I am extremely anti alcohol. I've literally almost drank myself to death. Besides that I am a annoying drunk. A high hearted arrogant man child who doesn't know how ti read the room.

I now hate alcohol/ drugs with the same passion I've once loved it with. BUT, Iam trying to "restore " having a healthy relationship with alcohol tho..
Nice! Id like to get to that point. For u, did it take almost hitting rock bottom to get to the point where you're at now?

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! Id like to get to that point. For u, did it take almost hitting rock bottom to get to the point where you're at now?
Definitely. Crawling up the stairs drunk,****ting myself, choking in my own puke. Falling of a roof spraying my ankle badly.

Fighting with 5 gorrila sized bouncers and ending up in the hospital with my hand wrecked.

Getting arrested multiple times and yeah,physical damage such as eyebags, crooked teeth and constant stomach aches. These are all fixed now. My skin is glowing and even tho I'm end 30 people mistake me for being 28 or something.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely. Crawling up the stairs drunk,****ting myself, choking in my own puke. Falling of a roof spraying my ankle badly.

Fighting with 5 gorrila sized bouncers and ending up in the hospital with my hand wrecked.

Getting arrested multiple times and yeah,physical damage such as eyebags, crooked teeth and constant stomach aches. These are all fixed now. My skin is glowing and even tho I'm end 30 people mistake me for being 28 or something.
Wow, never heard of crooked teeth from drinking. The stomach pain is real though! Is that a big thing from drinking cuz i feel like i freakin have ulcers right now its so bad (the anxiety doesnt help im sure)! Today Ive been experiencing major "hangxiety" or anxiety and hang over combined as I go over what i did and said last night with a fine tooth comb. Its so emberassing. I also wanted to fight someone real bad. I freakin hate this. Alcohol is fun until it isnt and it so quickly becomes a major liability.

Im 28. I miss the motivation and drive i used to have in my early 20s. My cynicism has made me lose hope in some ways. I might start another thread on this topic.

But again congrats on the changes youve made man. Do u also find yourself not staying out very late anymore? Back when i used to drink less, Id often go home earlier (around 10-11) which kind of sucks in a way cuz i like to have fun

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, never heard of crooked teeth from drinking. The stomach pain is real though! Is that a big thing from drinking cuz i feel like i freakin have ulcers right now its so bad (the anxiety doesnt help im sure)! Today Ive been experiencing major "hangxiety" or anxiety and hang over combined as I go over what i did and said last night with a fine tooth comb. Its so emberassing. I also wanted to fight someone real bad. I freakin hate this. Alcohol is fun until it isnt and it so quickly becomes a major liability.

Im 28. I miss the motivation and drive i used to have in my early 20s. My cynicism has made me lose hope in some ways. I might start another thread on this topic.

But again congrats on the changes youve made man. Do u also find yourself not staying out very late anymore? Back when i used to drink less, Id often go home earlier (around 10-11) which kind of sucks in a way cuz i like to have fun
Nah more the drinking lifestyle of doing blow and smoking tons of cigarettes..I shoulda say that rhose were side effects from my drinking habits. That WILL feck your body. Unfortunately when it's visible, its too late..you think you are untouchable and womt be harmed by all that shyte, until you wake up one day and you've aged 20 years in 1 night...to reverse it will take literally operations, lots of money and ofcourse drastic changes of lifestyle.

You are young. Look at this as a phase in your life, and use my story as motivation. Believe me, the healthier you are, the easier it is to pull QUALITY women!

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro, i need all the motivation i could get. I used to be healthier but im so bored and lonely ive been going out more to meet people but all everyone wants to do is drink and there are no fun chicks to talk too unless im drunk, impossible to enjoy convos w these basic ass ho3s. i miss europe, chicks could sustain convo without making me feel like a loser with some covert insult

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro, i need all the motivation i could get. I used to be healthier but im so bored and lonely ive been going out more to meet people but all everyone wants to do is drink and there are no fun chicks to talk too unless im drunk, impossible to enjoy convos w these basic ass ho3s. i miss europe, chicks could sustain convo without making me feel like a loser with some covert insult
I get that. When u was your age i had my child(with a crazy woman) and so it was a hectic time obviously. I made up by partying in my early 30s, and that's what messed me up big time.

If anything bro, i advice you to tattoo this line hypothetically in your brain: FECK BISHES, GET MONEY.

You gotta determine your worth, not women. Because tons of women have no idea about their own worth, let alone from strange men who "just wanna feck them".

Focus on the bag soldier!

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha roger that, yeah, im trying to focus on $$$ more and more. Its been a major stress in my life lately. I just dont know what else to do with my time. Im so effin bored. Its gonna take a few more years to get the license i want in my industry of choice. what to do in the meanwjile...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha roger that, yeah, im trying to focus on $$$ more and more. Its been a major stress in my life lately. I just dont know what else to do with my time. Im so effin bored. Its gonna take a few more years to get the license i want in my industry of choice. what to do in the meanwjile...
#Work out like a prisoner
#Start a side hustle if you are bored
#Study game without expectations. It will serve you well once you do get your license...
#Stop focusing on women,because you havent reached your potential anyway. I dont say to forget about them, but this statement:

but im so bored and lonely ive been going out more to meet people but all everyone wants to do is drink and there are no fun chicks to talk too unless im drunk, impossible to enjoy convos w these basic ass ho3s

tells me you are far from egotistical enough yet. I have like ten major hobbies so being bored is alien to me.
#Get more creative.
#Stop looking for that happiness shyte from the outside , and find it within yourself.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate that. I like the workout like a prisoner bit. Ive often thought of that. Just focusing on bodybuilding and self-improvement 1000%. Could be awesome. Then I get my license and then cash flow. After that, just leave the country and go hunting abroad. Biggest issue is finding a hobby. I have a lot of interests but nothing that grips me the way I used to be when I was a teenager and used to draw for example. I used to love drawing calligraphy but now it doesnt pull me anymore. Nothing pulls me. Im a bit more of a consumer than a creator in some ways. Although I have more intellectucal interests than I used to but mostly takes place in the form of reading.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you work in addictions and mental health, you begin to realize a lot of these things are simply dopamine related, outside of a physical addiction the substance of choice has very little to do with it.

Dopamine is the currency of survival, it's what got us through the dark ages, if you allow your own dopamine to be leveraged against you, it's only a matter of time until that hit of dopamine isn't enough, we spend our lives trying to recreate our highest point of dopamine, that is essentially what survival is.

People who are fat, they eat in excess because there's a release of dopamine, that release experiences diminishing returns, meaning they need to eat far more to get as big of a hit of dopamine as they did the first time... Even food can be a drug, it's doing the same things a drug will do only the drug releases dopamine in a much greater quantity, but it's really all relative, the only internal difference between smoking crack and eating an apple is the dopamine.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want to be bored then get more interested in life. Hobbies are one way. Try taking an old computer apart piece by piece and figuring out how it works or make a little workshop and do some woodworking or buy a vintage bicycle that needs a little work and fix it up. Or take up a martial art or bodybuilding.

Learn to really appreciate things. We live in a world where we benefit from all kinds of technology that we don't understand. You can start with one thing and learn something about how it works. Read the encyclopedia before you go to bed or read up on history. The possibilities are endless.

If you're bored with life now, when you get into a long term relationship you might be distracted for a while but will become bored with life again. Women are only a part of life and there's more to life than just getting women.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol tends to make me less social, so I rarely drank. I also used to work in the nightlife, first as a bartender, later as a bouncer / cooler, and I never drank on the job. Watching people get sh1tfaced and make a fool of themselves was enough to stay away from serious drinking.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy an occasional beer. I prefer craft beers or imports. But I can take it or leave it. I'm not dependent on it and don't use it as a crutch. I might have 2 beers once a week. A lot of times less often than that. Anywhere from once a month to three times a month. And always in moderation. One or two.

When I have a beer I thoroughly enjoy it, like I would any food. Like a piece of good pizza or ice cream. That's probably the best place to be with alcohol. You can take it or leave it. If it's a real issue you can always completely stop. Let the burden go and enjoy other food and drink.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Typical Saturday night out in the UK

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want to be bored then get more interested in life. Hobbies are one way. Try taking an old computer apart piece by piece and figuring out how it works or make a little workshop and do some woodworking or buy a vintage bicycle that needs a little work and fix it up. Or take up a martial art or bodybuilding.

Learn to really appreciate things. We live in a world where we benefit from all kinds of technology that we don't understand. You can start with one thing and learn something about how it works. Read the encyclopedia before you go to bed or read up on history. The possibilities are endless.

If you're bored with life now, when you get into a long term relationship you might be distracted for a while but will become bored with life again. Women are only a part of life and there's more to life than just getting women.
My passion is music. So Often spend hours writing/producing music.. Or I do some DJing etc.