Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any DJ with Female "Friend"?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this thought just occured to me. I know many people are in the here to work on nailing as much girls as possible. Are there people in here that have just "female friends". Or meeting a female who they would rather be friend with that to nail?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the difference is ?

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
of course! i have all sorts of people i am friendly with in ukraine. i guess that would make them "friends". since so many girls need me there i really view people with a purer heart than most of you do. i don't look at a girl and strip her naked or try to think of ways to get her in bed. nope. i just treat people fairly and decently.

when i am in ukraine, i try to meet a wide variety of people. all ages, sexes, backgrounds, etc. for me that is what life is about there. it was totally different when i first got there. at that time i was like a rabid dog. i couldn't believe that such beauties really were interested in me. i had tunnel vision. most western guys do when they first arrive. however, i got over that. all in all, it has made me more accepting and caring.

it is simply amazing how much more confidence you have when you always have the upper-hand.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
And the difference is ?
I have no obligation or requirement to maintain the relationship.

In my AFC days, I had lots of female friends. They all looked at me like I am one of the girls. They took away my time and energy and never looked at me with desire. Now I don't keep none of them close and as a result they want to be friends and get close to me but I know they just want to fvck me which if I find them attractive enough I will intitate and let it happen. When you slowly become the DJ you discover that women are acting like AFC guys when they are attracted to a hot girl. Its a complete role reversal and I am at the better position then before.

It all comes full circle anyway and I am just happier this way.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I have no obligation or requirement to maintain the relationship.

In my AFC days, I had lots of female friends. They all looked at me like I am one of the girls. They took away my time and energy and never looked at me with desire. Now I don't keep none of them close and as a result they want to be friends and get close to me but I know they just want to fvck me which if I find them attractive enough I will intitate and let it happen. When you slowly become the DJ you discover that women are acting like AFC guys when they are attracted to a hot girl. Its a complete role reversal and I am at the better position then before.

It all comes full circle anyway and I am just happier this way.
Great post but how would you treat your female "acquaintances" from your male friends? Do they received the same treatment? Or you simply don't make "friends" ( be it a male or female).

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Yeah, in fact just over half my mates are female (although by coincidence I have a part time job in Maccys and there's quite a few girls there ;)). Some girls I'm genuinely happy just to be mates with, not because I'm a loser AFC or owt like that, but simply because all I want is friendship, nothing more :) . As we all know women's brain's are wired differently to us guys, so you get a different kinda conversation usually.

Personally I like to get a balance, with my male mates I'll chat about footy, beer, women etc; with women I'll chat about things a bit deeper.

Then again, naturally there's some girls who I just want to nail ;)
Now that you are in the DJ program, I'm sure you've learned a lot from the time your join the forum till now. And that your level of viewing and treating females had comparatively increased. How do do you have the save level of treatment for the ladies now as compare your AFC days? In other words, do you view them and treat them like your other male friends?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ac·quain·tance
n.
  • Knowledge of a person acquired by a relationship less intimate than friendship.
  • A relationship based on such knowledge: struck up an acquaintance with our new neighbor.
  • A person whom one knows.
  • Knowledge or information about something or someone: has a passing acquaintance with Chinese history.

friend (frĕnd)
n.
  • A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
  • A person whom one knows
  • A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
  • One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.

There is a subtle difference between those two.

I only have a handful of true friends. The rest are acquintances, especially chicks.

Downlow

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I take it that an ac·quain·tance can be nailed... In that case, i have some female acquaintances and only a few female friends. But I do think about nailing those friends :) But seriously, I think most females have thought about what it would be like to be nailed by one of their male friends.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Great post but how would you treat your female "acquaintances" from your male friends? Do they received the same treatment? Or you simply don't make "friends" ( be it a male or female).
I don't schedule meeting with female acquaintances as I do with male friends. All the women I meet on a daily basis and talk to on a consistent basis are considered an acquaintance. That could be my neighbour, it could be the chick that serves me coffee in a coffee shop I frequent, it could be someone I work with, it could be someone I go to school with and it could be someone my male friends are fvcking with. All those women I see them all the time so why do I need to schedule a meeting with any of them?? besides women make lousy friends, and 99% of the time they are unrealiable unless you have an intimate relationship with them. 99% of all women have either backstabbed a close female friend or had a female friend backstab them (just ask them about it, you will be shocked at the results). Its a different concept of friendship between males and females and frankley I fail to see how the term can truly applied when there is different gender involved.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Well, this thought just occured to me. I know many people are in the here to work on nailing as much girls as possible. Are there people in here that have just "female friends". Or meeting a female who they would rather be friend with that to nail?

I'm not to nailing as much girls as possible. I can if I wanted to. But that's not what makes a DJ.

Now...do I have just "female friends"? Of course! Some of them are extremely attractive too! However, I view them like if they were my sisters. And I make that clear to them too.

A DJ can have female friends and have self control. I rather have male friends. But friendship is like brotherhood/sisterhood.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman got it all laid down... to view them as if they
were my sisters
. I like that mentality. Now what happends if a girl wants to give you her number to "just be friend"? Do you view those a "sisters" as well?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Latinoman got it all laid down... to view them as if they . I like that mentality. Now what happends if a girl wants to give you her number to "just be friend"? Do you view those a "sisters" as well?

I don't become a friend of a woman just because she wants to be friends. I (Latinoman) chooses his friends based on certain characteristics. In fact, I don't use the term "friendship" loosely either.

And quite honestly, I have ZERO sexual interest on any of my female friends.

You see? I don't want to be a friend of a woman or for that matter man, "just because". Friendship is earned. We have no choice on who is going to be our brother and sister as that is something that God or nature decides. But we certainly have a choice on who is going to be our friend.

I should be able to TRUST my friends. I don't trust a woman that give me a number "just to be friend". What she has done to earn MY friendship?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have boyfriends and girlfriends. If you're not fukking her, you're her girlfriend.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I'm not to nailing as much girls as possible. I can if I wanted to. But that's not what makes a DJ.

Now...do I have just "female friends"? Of course! Some of them are extremely attractive too! However, I view them like if they were my sisters. And I make that clear to them too.

A DJ can have female friends and have self control. I rather have male friends. But friendship is like brotherhood/sisterhood.
Exactly. Actually I find these kind of questions absurd altogether. The reasons you shouldn't be friends with someone should NOT include such silly things as gender, race, or age.

Nelford

Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:

I have female friends that I new since I was in the 6th and 7th grade. I tell you, they are the best friends I have. They are there for me no matter what. All of my male friends are always asking why havn't I slept with one of them, but they fail to realize is that they are always hooking me up with their work buddies and I sleep with them.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reality check.

unless you are an AFC, what is it in the way a woman thinks that makes her enjoyable as a friend - i'll tell ya what, nothing.

women are no different as friends than they are as mates, their logic is still typically emotional, irrational and circular.

so perhaps if you enjoy their sense of humor they are worth being around. or if you share similar interest. but beyond that, i find i keep my female 'friends' at a certain distance.

even as a friend they will get you thinking all kinds of wierd *ss sh*t. that's just how women are.

and ill say this, i've never had a female friend who has ever given me the answer to any given problem. i much prefer my male friends advice, which generally centers on 'buck up and fight on'.

female friends are useful for basically the following reasons

1) if you want boo-hoo bleeding heart advice (which wont help you in life other than turn you into a sissy)
2) you want to use her to get other women
3) your a touchy feely guy who wants to share his feelings about how you sometimes like to tuck your weiner between your legs and dance in front of hte mirror and you want someone who won't tell you that you are a freak for doing so.
4) you get a kick out of helping women see how irrational they are being (a lot of the interest i have in my female friends falls into this category)
5) you secretly long for the female attention you got from your mommy
6) you think having females as 'friends' means your 'accepted' by women (a poor substitute to having women as lovers)

the negatives of having female friends (if you aren't careful)

1) they will fill your head with the same utter bullsh*t that they fill their own heads with. remember, women think their way through problems and issues from the 'victims' / submissive perspective. the tactics they use and the way they see life will turn you into a total f*cking failure as a man.
2) they will actually knock you for being a real man - and then you'll wonder why she's getting her *ss banged by a guy who behaves in the exact manner that she says you shouldn't behave in.
3) unless they are super hot and can get any guy they want odds are they will end up falling for you at some point. you may not be attracted to her, but trust me, if she wants to be your friend, she will fall for you at some point (remember, personality trumps looks - if you're good enough to be her friend, she will want to f*ck you at some point). and if she is super hot you're going to want to f*ck her at some poitn.

anyway, point to all this being, men and women are designed to f*ck each other. it's only in rare rare circumstances that you can be friends and not end up screwing.

oh, last point. 90% of the guys i knew who were drawn to having female "friends" in highschool and university are now either gay or have careers that are going nowhere.

as always there are exceptions. if you are happily married and meet a woman who you share some unique hobbie / interest with, i suppose it can work.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Yeah I have a number of female friends. Certain atractive female friends I wouldnt nail them because they are too useful too me. They are very good at helping read the intentions of other women and decipher "woman-ese". They infact help me get other women. So thats one resource I wouldnt give up or put at risk. Whne you show up in a club with women friend's other women take notice. You have already been socially approved by your women friends so other women feel safe with you and know your not creepy.

medicman739

Don Juan
Reaction score
female friends

I also have meany female friends . I have standerds about women I will date and bed .I also have lady friends that i have no sexual attraction to. For me it has to do with how they are put toghether looks and personality. a lady can be a 10 on a 1-10 scale and if she has a crappy personality. She wont make my cut, even if she is hot for me. like they say we all get old some day and all your beauty will fade .All you are left with is who you are .If you are just in to the women because of her looks. You could end-up being with a 80y/o *****. Who naggs you all the time. You will be old to so, theres not much chance of you finding another young hottie. unless your very rich and anna nicole is in town.