Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any chick ever say you look like a celebrity?

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meast1525 said:
Ya Ive been told y a lot of women in college that I look like Brendan Frazier. Hes the guy from he mummy. I felt pretty good about it.
yep thats a definite compliment.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of friends give me chuck Norris when I don't shave for a few days. Also get shamus from the same friends. I guess having red hair and pale skin means I look like every other red head walking the earth, or at least I'm told lol.

There's not many famous red heads, especially in sports. So when I see some NBA scrub like bonner or scalabrine I'm quick to point Out that they're reppin' for us. I call Blake griffin the Jackie Robinson of red heads

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get told by alot of people that I look nearly identical to Ryan Gosling in everyway. My buddy and I were watching Drive a few weeks ago, i told him people think i look like him, he paused on his face, looked at it, looked at me and said "damnit!"

It got soo bad when i was a senior my entire English class called me Notebook. I just laugh about it.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive had Michael Phelps ,and Adrian Brody as well , also Buddy Holley when I wore glasses

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
A couple of friends give me chuck Norris when I don't shave for a few days. Also get shamus from the same friends. I guess having red hair and pale skin means I look like every other red head walking the earth, or at least I'm told lol.

There's not many famous red heads, especially in sports. So when I see some NBA scrub like bonner or scalabrine I'm quick to point Out that they're reppin' for us. I call Blake griffin the Jackie Robinson of red heads

Saul Canelo Alvarez is a red headed Mexican boxer. The Latinas love him!

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Tonight some chick said I look like Peyton Manning. I was too busy to bother so I said: Ok.

I've also been compared to Eminem and....Owen Wilson (which I don't consider a compliment.)

Not that it makes a difference. Just felt like making a new topic other than reading the usual whining that goes on here..
You must be my twin.. Been called Peyton and Luke Perry. friends used to say stallone... damn what an eclectic bunch.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
You must be my twin.. Been called Peyton and Luke Perry. friends used to say stallone... damn what an eclectic bunch.
Incognito and my friend who lives in Florida as well look EXTREMELY alike. My friends not a red head but when I saw incogs pic on POF I was like holy sh!t this dude looks like my friend. Scary alike.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea canelo is a beast too. A friend of mine said I looked like him too. It's rare that I agree when someone says I look like another red head, but I can see some resemblance there

I live in Florida too, uh oh! Never seen us in the same place before have you?...lol

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
d!ckmojo said:
Owen Wilson is handsome, naughty ninja.

Thanks for the laugh!

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He is man. Sure his nose is f#cked up, from being broke twice, but apart from that, he ticks every other box for "handsome".

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
d!ckmojo said:
He is man. Sure his nose is f#cked up, from being broke twice, but apart from that, he ticks every other box for "handsome".

Yeah but in the past few years he let him self go, you dont believe me watch the movie hall pass.

At least my celebrity stays in shape.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently Im the only fvcker in here who doesnt look like any celebrity...

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh* just Woody Allen...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gotten Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds before...not really sure how that works out.

If a chick likes you she will compare you to someone that she thinks is hot. She won't go around telling you you look like someone ugly.