Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any Age Limit on Sexuallity?

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading in a previous post that someone claimed every meeting between a man and a woman is a potential sexual game. I'm not quoting him verbatim, but it was something along that line.

I attended a 50th wedding anniversary getogether for a longtime neighbour couple yesterday. As expected, most of the attendees were people well into their late 60's-early 80's. There were a few cuties in their 30's-early 40's, but I couldn't even get EC with them.

I got to chatting with an older lady who was very cordial and intelligent. I'm sure that when she was younger, she was a HB. I KNOW that if she had been younger i.e. 40ish, I would have definately been attracted to her. As it was she was still pretty attractive for her age, and maintained a slim figure.

Strange thing is, I believe the feeling may have been reciprocol. It was just something about the eyes. Of course I'm not going to try to make a play for someone so much older, but I am curious...

Is this normal to have a chemistry like this? I realized one thing about myself; it's much easier for me to approach and chat with older people, you don't have to try to 'game' anyone.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Is this normal to have a chemistry like this? I realized one thing about myself; it's much easier for me to approach and chat with older people, you don't have to try to 'game' anyone."

Yeah, I mean as a guy you find attractive what you find attractive.

Age has no bearing if the woman has taken good care of herself and still looks decent.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops,

Kommando KontrollerX is right. And I will add that it is true that age-attractiveness, just like "beauty", can be in the eye of the beholder. There will always exist a sliding scale-----down or UP in age.

And lest we forget, SOMETIMES as a man ages, what's acceptably considered a "Hot Babe" to him CAN change----oftentimes due to life experiences or eye-opening BABE-experiences (because sometimes the actual HAVING of certain women with certain physical attributes prove to be NOT-so satisfying after all...), etc..

So sometimes:

To a 50 year old man, a 30 year old woman is a hot babe. To a 60 year old man, a 40 year old woman is a hot babe. And so on...

March on.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So just how old is "older"?

I'm not going to tell you that at age 37 you SHOULD be attracted to women in their 20's, but i seriously doubt if I personally could ever be attracted to a woman in her 50's, probably not even one in her late 40's. If I had to put a number on it I would say 40 is my absolute cut off.

The only exception would be that one on that "Age of Love" show. I'd bang the hell outa her.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about Denise Austin Str8up?

I think she's like 43 or 46 and she's a smokin hot fitness guru.

lol.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll throw in a different twist.

If you sensed the interest was primarily a function of EC, it could be something else. In some cases a reptillian gaze / lecter stare is easy to overlook and mistake for indications of interest. Once I became aware of this and had a better understanding, I actually enjoy looking for it now. About two weeks ago I was in a class. There was one fairly attractive gal. She was older. Had I been unaware [and single] I would have mistaken it for an interest and pursued. Now I know what is typically behind that stare. Believe me, it is not the type of interest you think it is.

Okay, that probably wasn't it. But just wanted to throw out a different twist. And with somewhere between 1% - 3% of women having disorders with this visible symptom as a possibility, it never hurts to be aware of that certain types of EC interest is not what it seems.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
What about Denise Austin Str8up?

I think she's like 43 or 46 and she's a smokin hot fitness guru.

lol.
Not bad. There's always an exception to the rule. But how many women that age look like that? Not many......