Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any advice on social circle game?

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
any advice on building up social circle?

I am just wondering what you would recommend for building an awesome social circle?

Work in a bar/club? (eg become a ****tail bartender- cool job on the side)
Go out to bars frequently?
Go to classes? (eg salsa, been doing this but often find most are already in their own and the classes rarely get tight knit)

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experiences, ive always naturally built my social circles.

I dont know if building social circles at bars really pay off. Ppl you tend to meet in bars, tend to be the only place that they gather most often.

What activites do you enjoy? if there are commonalities, then you have a foundation to build on when you meet people at those same places. whether it be running marathons, bowling groups, etc.

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amante Silvestre said:
Go to the bars with your bros. Dont look for new bros in the bars.

Music is an excellent option for expanding your connections. I very highly recommend it. I managed to build a very big (and eventually profitable) social circle through my guitar, bass and drum playing. Some guys DJ and stuff like that. Either way there are TONS of perks down that path, and it usually starts paying off right away (especially the younger you are) even if you're not that talented at first.

thanks you guys - Ive been thinking of music this year - want to get into it - but HOW? going to get a guitar teacher

I enjoy gym

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have hard time building my social circle too after I moved to a new city
no one seem to look for new friends

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a huge advocate of social circles as meeting girls through a friend of a friend is one the most effective ways. However, I too have struggled meeting new people outside of my current group.

Try putting yourself out there and inviting new people you meet to hang out with you and your current friends at a bar, party, sports game, event, etc. You can also meet people through your current friends.