"Anti-Slut Defense", curious to hear it from the woman's perspective

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
I'm actually not suprised that only one woman responded to this thread. Makes ya wonder if it's because they don't wanna admit the truth(have a hidden agenda), or actually have the decency to not wanna be deceptive with an ingenuine response.

See how they ALL stick together guys? This is what WE MEN need to start doing!
Haha... right... women sticking together... isn't the stereotype women clawing each other to shreds for a taste of our wonderful wangs?

Could it be that THIS IS A DJ BOARD FOR MEN AND THERE ARE NO WOMEN ON HERE?????

As for ASD... WE gave it to them by claiming any girl that dares have sex is a slut while all the while trying to bang every girl that pops up in our field of vision over any 24 hour period. I find it disengenious (sp, surely) that we then blame them when said ASD emerges at some point when we're trying to drag them from the bars and into bed after a few choice words and a double rum-and-coke.

Men are just as skitso as women... "come here and have sex! No, go away, you slut! No, come back and have sex, THEN go away".

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but I ve never gotten good advice from women .
I realize it breaches "the secret society code of being a slut".

so she will tell you to play nice and **** like that which will misleed you. trust your instincts and read on female psycology.

It differes from older women to younger women.
low to high self esteem. you know this and test waters on a woman.

you can know how to subtle seduce her :
whether neggin w or without,
physicall fast or slow tease,
compliments and takeways
all of these differ from the type of woman.

THEY are all alike in which biologically all are attracted to masculine dominant men.

Thats how I play my role in my movie ALWAYS NO EXCEPTIONS.

That is my base of SOLID GAME.

Top Bottom