Anti-Dump's Machine (Part V: Women and Information)

Discussion in 'Don Juan Tips' started by Pook, Oct 19, 2003.

1. Pook

Pook Master Don Juan

Ego Makes the Nice Guy

Where did you learn this information, Anti-Dump?

And interesting comment by Peak:

On another thread, Anti-Dump says,

I want to add in that just because a woman has sex with you or even MARRIES you does not mean she likes you.

Look, why did you remain a Nice Guy when all reality said you were a fool? Because of your ego. Why do you continue the same errors? Your ego. The man who is invincible with women is the man who can humble himself.

For women do not deceive us. Rather, women help men deceive themselves.

Women and Information

Why do guys feel they must ‘hand out’ information? With a first date or meeting with a girl, they flap their gums as if they were trying to sell themselves. What these guys don’t realize is that they are sending out information ALL THE TIME by how they walk, how they talk, what they wear, and how they act. THESE things women will notice. Women WANT to find out information; that is what they do when they meet a guy. She will already be analyzing your actions, there is no need to sell yourself with words.

Why else should you not GIVE away information?

2. B9

B9 Senior Don Juan

Wow, this is great stuff. Whatever happened to Anti-dump? His stuff should be compiled in an e-book of its own.

Can't wait for the next instalments. Cheers, Pook.

3. Imbrondir

Imbrondir Don Juan

Lots of good advice in this series. The only problem, as I see it, is that you're initially basing her attraction only on your looks (and fame perhaps).
    Altough, I can see her falling head over heels for you in a LTR.

4. HB_Hunter

HB_Hunter Senior Don Juan

hey pook ,

How have you been Man ? i hope your having real success in your life and having plenty of Fun .

Anyways , I am not having the best of days regarding socializing ,you know and I am trying to Get up and Get over it , thing is I was really wondering of the fact that you are now bringing anti-dump's posts that's focused on Rules , analyzing women and their actions and searching for the perfect dates , talking and etcetra ectectra ,Aren't we supposed to 'focus' on our selves and let nature lead since it has its system already set ??? or is this just posts to return back to the right mind-set ??? or is it for mere newbies ???

I think that we are philosophying women this way . although i like anti-dump and his posts but i really believe that habit is all and embracing my sexuality makes me free inside rather than following anti dump's rules . Correct me if I am wrong but aren't we now gobbling up information for the personalities outside ourselves ?? i go with the fail and fail then you will grow on your own .

I am all ears to listen to your reply to this post

My regards,

Last edited: Oct 19, 2003
  5. Pook

Pook Master Don Juan

HB_Hunter,

If there is criticism of Anti-Dump, it is PRECISELY because he doesn't say anything of 'creating' interest. So people go, "What? We are supposed to go up to her and she is just going to be 'suddenly interested'?"

His 'Machine' is just to keep off uninterested chicks. After all, MANY guys marry women who are not interested in them all the time.

Anti-Dump says this in one of his posts, that his Machine "is not rules but UNCOMMON common sense." I think this is true.

We worry so much about if she is interested that we forget to check for DISINTEREST. So if the chick is still with us, we assume 'she's interested' when she really is not.

Wipe away all the rules and 'guidelines' of this Machine away. What do we have left? We have a guy focusing TOTALLY on himself, dating girls the way he wants, loving the way he wants, and PICKING the girl he wants. (Look at the first reply to the Kill that Desperation post. What does Anti-Dump say?)

Anti-Dump is not telling you how to love, he is telling you how to protect your heart. This is very useful for the NICE GUY who wears his heart on his sleeve. Anti-Dump says things like not calling in certain number of days just to SLOW YOU DOWN. His Machine is aimed at the Nice Guy looking for love.

But there are lots of hidden 'themes' within the machine. First, is the obvious, that we must spot DISINTEREST because disinterest is easier to tell then Interest.

But the next theme is a MANLINESS. For example, Anti-Dump's machine has the guy using the phone only to deliver messages or set up dates. To a guy, the phone is not a social event. This is very true in how men communicate.

Or if she calls and you need an excuse, you make it manly like, "I am changing the spark plugs in my car." Now, Anti-Dump does not write a post called "Be a Man", I had to do that. His focus was the Machine.

In many of the Anti-Dump posts I have, he never likes to argue with people (except Deezy, hahaha) and always says, "Go to your girlfriend and give her a BIG kiss for me" as a good-bye to a poster. Why is he saying this? I think this is something from him being older, that life is too fast, and to enjoy the moments, for that is all we have.

The 'rules' are only for chocolate mad NICE GUYS who feel they must call her IMMEDIATELY or talk on the phone 4 hours a night or they will die!

Don't follow the 'rules'. Follow the spirit. It is focusing on YOUR INTEREST and you only need to weed out the DISINTERESTED chicks.

You get to pick all the chicks you want. In the end, you will get your DREAM GIRL. Sounds great, eh?

6. HB_Hunter

HB_Hunter Senior Don Juan

Aaaah... I Got your point , But thing is i found myself while i was reading posts of red x-l , Big Don etcetra that i was getting the answers to my questions but with a major flaw and that (you have figured out) is i was divinding myself from my internal self , my emotions, my real self . i was interacting with girls and judging myself with every action i did and the result , it was like a vicious circle .

Anti-dump posts were rather different and focused on action more but still you are getting your answers from someone else not yourself , rather than this i am focused on 'fun' and letting my emotions flow , my natural self and what i really want to know pook is why are you keeping all these posts that was from the past ?? do u check them when u think or feel like you are having troubles ??? becuase it seems that your Aren't , Actually most of your posts Show this......

7. icepick

icepick Master Don Juan

Sweet AD resurrection dude, that guy was right on the money.

I especially like the part about "Women and Information". It seems to me that most guys misinterpret the reason for MYSTERY and just why you should not tell women about yourself.
    Exactly right!

Anyone ever met a girl FOR THE FIRST TIME and SAID something out of the norm? Usually they take it in the worst possible way. Like the Satanic Church thing:

"OH MY GOD! Like...he told me he was reading a satanic book!"

"Oh...my...god...like I knew a satan worshiper...and he like used to KILL little kittens!"

"Aww! Yeah, like, he really freaked me out when he said that! Like, who would even be INTERESTED in things like that?"

You would be a million times better to ACT way out of the norm, saying normal things than you would be if you were to SAY things that are strange while acting normal.

I am 100 times more successful with women when I keep my mouth SHUT and just DO crazy things then when I try to act "cool" and end up only saying crazy things.

8. dbot

dbot Master Don Juan

All this material is gold, but you should be warned it only applies to long term relationships. If you're just trying to get laid, who gives a fuk if she is truely interested or not. So yeah nice guys could benefit greatly from this information.

9. Evan_M

Evan_M Don Juan

This depends on the chick. Those who dig sarcasm (and if you're good at it) will find out of the blue comments a turn on.
    Be careful about directing them at yourself though. Especially those with under nourished humor glands; self deprecating comments can back fire.

I've had a couple of younger girls that I work with accuse me of being gay. Since these girls are too young for me to consider being intimate with I decided to play along. Well let's just say that a comment I made about digging guys with soul patches has gotten me burned. They won't let it die. I take it in jest but I realize now how this women's network/collective can blow things out of proportion. Taking the advice of AD and Pook one should immediately turn the tables on the chick. So the gals think I'm a flamer (yeah right) I should of retorted (in a deep, husky voice): "Then you must really find me sexy." Or something direct along those lines because we know what they're thinking anyway. This type of seduction I don't necessarrily condone in the work place however.

10. MVPlaya

MVPlaya Master Don Juan

Draw attention away...

If she does not want to do something, switch topic, pretend her statement never even happened, and then try to get her to do it later again.

11. Lifeforce

Lifeforce Master Don Juan

bump

12. S0LID

S0LID Master Don Juan

Yeh, the past is in the past.

13. Hermes

Hermes New Member

14. Magg45

Magg45 New Member

Nice info to make a a perfect man. I like this article to make relation perfect in all aspects.